After working my ass off for 2 weeks

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Kraken
From 7am to 5.30pm and 7pm on a long day, doing pretty tough manual labour

I honestly think I can handle wageslaving as a security guard for 50hrs+ per week

Before I was sort of in doubt regarding if I will actually manage to slave away these many hours, but after the 2 weeks I’ve been through, doing anything less demanding will be a walk in the park.

I will ascend bhais, and I will document every surgery I get.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe, optimisticzoomer, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Brutal no reply pill

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
JPEG image

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, deadstock and ryuken
<6PSLcel

genuine reaction to this thread

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ryuken
Good luck

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Over

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
what are you planning to get first bhai
I will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel, wsada and ryuken