Age test: what age do I look. Those who already know don't reveal it still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zyros

Zyros

Kraken

Pic is current, 2 m away from mirror (no lens distortion), back camera, light that shows texture (no flash that blinds it) and zero to very slight squint, more or less normal levels of rest. So, what age does it look like? Will reveal later anyway for those who don't already know.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: karbo, EverythingMattersCel, Lev Peshkov and 11 others
CDC5AA6C E3D8 49AE BBA7 15541EE54571

MIRIN’ GIGACHAD BONE STRUCTURE. BUT YOU LOOK OLD, LIKE 30 OR SO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Lev Peshkov, BigBoy and 1 other person

also what is ur hair routine

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Bewusst
  • +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 5522
24-25

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Looks 30 tbh . U have bad harmony and low appeal . But great bone structure ngl . Keep softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd, Chadeep, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Looks 30 tbh . U have bad harmony and low appeal . But great bone structure ngl . Keep softmaxxing
A classic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Julius, Deleted member 5052 and 5 others
A classic
He looks very odd and low appealing . Basement dwelling anorexic pheno tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
If not Manlet and a framecel, 32 year old slayer

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted, Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
nigga thinks it's halloween the whole year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Julius, stuckneworleans and 10 others
Draculas me

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
View attachment 545868

Pic is current, 2 m away from mirror (no lens distortion), back camera, light that shows texture (no flash that blinds it) and zero to very slight squint, more or less normal levels of rest. So, what age does it look like? Will reveal later anyway for those who don't already know.
Mirin those cheek developments, was very different in 2016

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Nigga please get good haircut,infraorbitals and lip lift.You're gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, improover and Luke LLL
Maybe bit older than 22

6AB36F9C 8C46 4EDA 8FD9 D64291494C6E

C82AF04B B56A 4BC5 AC34 ADAD725B24B2

Unmoggable gigaslayer

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted, balding17yomanletcel and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl, balding17yomanletcel, jackthenerd and 2 others
you don't look a day over 20 boyo go slays those jbs you can pass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
idk why are people saying 30+ besides bias
no clear signs of aging, you look anywhere between 20 to 30

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 1680
@Zyros youre ruinning yourself. Learn how to dress so you fraud some frame vruh
there are surgeries to increase your frame, you gymcelling also helps

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Face probably 25 old
When we see the whole frame probably 5 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6045 and 1 other person
if u didnt have that gay long hair, i would say 20-25. but that hippie shit adds at least 5 yrs

Wow zyros is still around I remember this guy was the meme of lookism.. poor guy just has a bullyable pheno and FRAME

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
thin lips, skin texture, coloring and hollowness
every trait you listed he has does not deviate from an average twenty something guy that would get as lean as him

every trait you listed he has does not deviate from an average twenty something guy that would get as lean as him
Lips? Also yes being malnourished makes you look older, my point still stands

Lips? Also yes being malnourished makes you look older, my point still stands

I don't get where the "thin lips" copes from to be honest, maybe the perspective of that one pic was off?

comes* fucking lack of edit

View attachment 545868

bro you finally got what you wanted (hollow cheeks) but its made you look older than you are

bro you finally got what you wanted (hollow cheeks) but its made you look older than you are

I dunno. My real age is 32 (At 2 pages of thread I might aswell reveal it for the ones who didnt already know) but irl people always guess me early-mid 20's. In fact after leaning I got comments from friends that I was looking healthier and better than when bloated.

this was a test to see how if that translates into still pics but I guess it does not. Irl youth perception increased (when bloated I got more late 20's guesses than now irl) but in still pics it decreased it seems. Which is strange and makes me wonder why this happens.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 6191, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
I dunno. My real age is 32 (At 2 pages of thread I might aswell reveal it for the ones who didnt already know) but irl people always guess me early-mid 20's. In fact after leaning I got comments from friends that I was looking healthier and better than when bloated.

this was a test to see how if that translates into still pics but I guess it does not. Irl youth perception increased (when bloated I got more late 20's guesses than now irl) but in still pics it decreased it seems. Which is strange and makes me wonder why this happens.
yeah bro i remember you said on .co you were 30 and nobody believed you because you looked youthful. but in that pic its very different, probably due to shit lightning. either way you look good bro, ignore the aspies on here. im RREEEEEEEEE on .co in case youve forgotten lol

looks better here, but you could be frauding since in most of the pics you have thin lips
Dim

I have this other pic with opposite light comdition (way more dim, neutral and soft). Neutral expression and no squint on this one, but deemed the light to be very low quality to asses skin pores and all that. Dunno about lips in this one

• +1
Reactions: improover
Status
Not open for further replies.