Age test: what age do I look. Those who already know don't reveal it still

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 546421
I have this other pic with opposite light comdition (way more dim, neutral and soft). Neutral expression and no squint on this one, but deemed the light to be very low quality to asses skin pores and all that. Dunno about lips in this one
Low appeal to women and non existent appeal to jbs . Bones aren’t everything . U need harmony and pheno aswell . U have basement dwelling rotting pheno

Low appeal to women and non existent appeal to jbs . Bones aren’t everything . U need harmony and pheno aswell . U have basement dwelling rotting pheno

yeah blah blah blah i already know blah. This was a post about age, not rating, I already asked for ratings when I finished leaning.

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
but by the way, I have much more normie and NT demeanor IRL: of course pics made for PSL ratings will be aspie basement dead expression. I mean people dont treat/see me as strange/autist in person.

• +1
Get a fucking haircut, gymcel and eat something

• +1
@2peasinapod

• So Sad
Reactions: 2peasinapod
@2peasinapod

im done posting in zyros threads, theres a reason he posts these selfies here and its not becasue JBs randomly stop him in the street and tell him he looks 20 years old since starving himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
its overrrrrrrrr buddy boy

people here say i look 25 ffs i look like a teen compared to him

he looks 30-33

High psl low irl value. You're basically everything psl preaches

You look 30

Ur probably around 40-43

• JFL

• +1