[agepill] Surgery copers dont read this.

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
You really think having a new jaw for 10k at the age of 25 will help you? Really?

Do you know when you needed that jaw? When you were 16 and the girls were deciding who to invite to the swimming pool to have some fun during the summer break.

When you were on the class ski trip at 18 and were playing spin the bottle during the snowstorm.

You needed those looks to even be invited, to even be a part of those social circles.

You now are 25 years old and a complete fucking loser, you missed out on every single developmental milestone there was, you still are dwelling on your insecurities from your teens (but its not like bad looks is just an insecurity, it will ruin your life).

The fuck are you going to do with you newfound chad looks? (if you can even achieve it, most cant and never will)

Are you going to swipe on tinder? Swipe for used up whores, who are already bitter? You already know what the true female nature is, and you still need their attention and validation? You are going to dance like a monkey just to be allowed to pleasure a creature that caused you so much pain in you life?

Im just fucking laughing at this old loser, who was incel throughout his entier life, hitting the gym and getting surgeries in hopes of becoming normal. I'm laughing because its me. :feelswah:

Attachments

• pitt.jpg
    pitt.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 183
  • cavill.jpg
    cavill.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 196
  • grant.jpg
    grant.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 178
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, bimaximum, Deleted member 4902 and 41 others
brutal, can relate.

we will always be inferior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Need2Ascend, Marsiere214 and 9 others
tbh your prime should last up to age 40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Administrator, Marsiere214 and 27 others
Another brutal blackpill that destroyed my day.I agree the fullest with you. Im exactly 25 years and I have the exact same feelings. its like you were talking to me there. When I needed the looks the most I didint have it, and Im not having it now.
I understand that my prime will be over once Im done looksmaxxing. however when Im 30 I have like 10 years to live till Im 40. For me the more time I have to spend as a better looking person the better my life will become

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Need2Ascend, Marsiere214 and 11 others
Men last more than women at least
you can have a good life till you're 40 if well conserved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Marsiere214, Be_ConfidentBro and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted, FailedNormie and 3 others
Im just fucking laughing at this old loser, who was incel throughout his entier life, hitting the gym and getting surgeries in hopes of becoming normal. I'm laughing because its me. :feelswah:
Post pics.

Only if you are pitt
not necessarily
if you eat healthy sleep well ,stress free life, take care of skin and body health no reason to age too early
and for hair loss ...

I geuss you have to take the pill...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Marsiere214, Chadelite and 7 others
You really think having a new jaw for 10k at the age of 25 will help you? Really?

Do you know when you needed that jaw? When you were 16 and the girls were deciding who to invite to the swimming pool to have some fun during the summer break.

When you were on the class ski trip at 18 and were playing spin the bottle during the snowstorm.

You needed those looks to even be invited, to even be a part of those social circles.

You now are 25 years old and a complete fucking loser, you missed out on every single developmental milestone there was, you still are dwelling on your insecurities from your teens (but its not like bad looks is just an insecurity, it will ruin your life).

The fuck are you going to do with you newfound chad looks? (if you can even achieve it, most cant and never will)

Are you going to swipe on tinder? Swipe for used up whores, who are already bitter? You already know what the true female nature is, and you still need their attention and validation? You are going to dance like a monkey just to be allowed to pleasure a creature that caused you so much pain in you life?

True. But if you guts get surgeries and take care of the body till 45 , you can mog many men since most men age like shit , drink alot, get bald and fat and so on. How many good-looking 40 y.o you see on a daily basis?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadelite, FailedNormie and 1 other person
cope
"Swipe for used up whores, who are already bitter? You already know what the true female nature is, and you still need their attention and validation? You are going to dance like a monkey just to be allowed to pleasure a creature that caused you so much pain in you life?"
do you realise it you fucking greycel the you will be the one fucking them not the opposite right?
single digit iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, aspieSavage, Marsiere214 and 13 others
not necessarily
if you eat healthy sleep well ,stress free life, take care of skin and body health no reason to age too early
and for hair loss ...

I geuss you have to take the pill...
Not everyone goes nw3+ under 25 i guess.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Darkstrand and Deleted member 5912

This post just goes to show OP is incapable of finding ways to meet people outside of forced interactions. When will these young cunts realize women want a daddy... not a boy

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Incoming
For me the more time I have to spend as a better looking person the better my life will become
This is only thing, that keeps me alive tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and HighIQcel
Another retarded thread that seems to ignore the whole thing about looks affecting EVERYTHING in your life and only focusing on girls/dating part, which is actually small in comparison to the whole picture.

I even saw lately a thread about a guy who was 37 and was radically changed with surgeries. For sure his general quality of life skyrocketed, but according OP he should have just continued to live a miserable one because he was 37 at the time.

Your average bluepiller/redpiller trying to disguise their shit as blackpill. i don't know why anyone agrees with this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel, Need2Ascend, Marsiere214 and 25 others
You are going to dance like a monkey just to be allowed to pleasure a creature that caused you so much pain in you life?

Aaf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 4902 and 12 others

Jfl if you want women even after realizing the black pill all that matters is looks for your own mental sanity.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Gaia262, HighIQcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1751
and for those with extreme hairloss
I recommend investing in a high quality wig or something like Ian somerhandler
I'm currently nw1.5-2 planning to get fin at 24

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Over for me and other 25 losercels

But I'd be happy if I look like this when I'm 30
Images 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Men last more than women at least
you can have a good life till you're 40 if well conserved
a 50 years old hag has more SMV than 70% of the forum's users bhai

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
No man i was asking why would you suggest ru instead of fin. Asking because I'm curious 😅 I don't know if there's some science thing going on or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
No man i was asking why would you suggest ru instead of fin. Asking because I'm curious 😅
you said your nw 1.5 and you dont want to start know
then start ru and alfretodyle to by some time until your 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
you said your nw 1.5 and you dont want to start know
then start ru and alfretodyle to by some time until your 25
Ok I'll check it out

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5912
A9F03CAB 7E25 4995 8AFF DB18185CE564

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite, HighIQcel and 5 others
Then fucking kill yourself and stop complaining no one cares.

Yea you missed out, but the point of fixing your looks is to create new positive experiences and meet new people. Highschool is like 4 years of your life, get over it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Saoirsecel, Need2Ascend and 16 others

Yea you missed out, but the point of fixing your looks is to create new positive experiences and meet new people. Highschool is like 4 years of your life, get over it
this
I still dont get why people care so much about high school lol

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, johncruz12345, wagbox and 5 others
Beta defeatist mentality. You can be the best version of yourself at 25, 35, or 45. It all depends on the individual because everyone is different. And if you become attractive enough you can fuck 18 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel, Need2Ascend, wagbox and 14 others
Beta defeatist mentality. You can be the best version of yourself at 25, 35, or 45. It all depends on the individual because everyone is different. And if you become attractive enough you can fuck 18 year olds.
just look at salludon
people have done tinder experiments with him and he literally cleaned up tinder

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite and EverythingMaxxer
im from argentina and hernan drago is like 46 and in twitter 16-20 years old foids get whet when see him in tv..

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite and EverythingMaxxer
just look at salludon
people have done tinder experiments with him and he literally cleaned up tinder
Bet he isn't 16 or 18

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 5912
40 my ass
most male models look burned out before 25
no shit
models have literally the worst life style on earth
partying all the time
tanning all the time
drinking
unhealthy food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Schizoidcel, johncruz12345 and 3 others
Why is everyone here obsessed with high school?
Jesus Christ, 90% of people had an awkward puberty, get over it and stop whining for fucks sake

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite, SexyMofo and 11 others
40 my ass
most male models look burned out before 25
If you seriously take care of yourself, you can look good into your 40s

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 5912 and EverythingMaxxer
Nah I'm having much more fun now that I'm in my twenties and better looking than when I was a teenager lol.

In your twenties can go to nightclubs, drink and party, go to raves, go to music festivals, travel Europe for a summer, drive a car, go to university, sleep at hotels, go on road trips, etc. You don't have to answer to anybody.

I honestly wouldn't swap this lifestyle just so I can be a teenager and go to some lame pool party.. Especially when you don't even have access to party drugs...

In saying that, you shouldn't define your self-worth through other people opinions. You should never let your dignity or your self-esteem be at the mercy of someone else. But not everyone develops this strength. Surgery can fix your face, but it can't fix your self-esteem. From personal experience, the transition from how I looked before to after surgery, the gym, and the fillers was tough. You form your identity within your adolescent years. If being fat or ugly has always been apart of your identity, you struggle to see what the rest of the world sees. It can spill into an obsession that can ultimately be self-destructive.

It took years to build up self-esteem. But there's no better feeling than being proud of yourself, who you are, and all of your accomplishments. I'm not saying having a good jaw will automatically make you happy, but I'm now happier that I have a good jaw... And I'm okay with that.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Chadelite, NormieKilla and 3 others
It is brutal, because I am currently 18 and what am I doing? Rotting on this forum

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Cope when you are 30 you'll hardly even remember what being 16 was like and becoming better looking will be just as much of a massive boost to quality of life

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel, Chadelite, HighIQcel and 1 other person
low iq incel post

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel
Well I am 18 yo and I just finnished understanding what I need and what can I do after all those years of rotting at my room

Now all I need is money for Poseidon's stack + my surgeries, I am just using this site to kill time until I find money.

Also I highly believe 6+PSL guys can still slay in their 30s as long as they are low bf and still have their collagen + hair .

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Honestly this only applies to those with shit aging pheno

Gulf Arabs, EE with alcoholism and British aging genetics.

If your race is known for aging badly its ogre

• +1
Reactions: noor
Cope when you are 30 you'll hardly even remember what being 16 was like and becoming better looking will be just as much of a massive boost to quality of life

Cope I only remember the days before puberty, i felt happy only when I was a kid. Not since then. So i constantly revisit the same 15 memories or so. All day every day

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Marsiere214 and HighIQcel
Cope I only remember the days before puberty, i felt happy only when I was a kid. Not since then. So i constantly revisit the same 15 memories or so. All day every day

Cope I remember like 5 things from teenage years and my late 20s and early 30s have been 100x better

Tbh I was high all the time and have had several severe concussions since then though so maybe that's why I don't remember shit