Agepill = Utter Cope, It's All About LOOKING Young

It's still very theoretical at the moment but it is possible to reverse the cosmetic symptoms of aging. Epigenetic repogramming is possible, gene editing is also possible. Time can't be cheated though. Can't reverse the chronology of aging.
Do you think that someone can look like he is in early 20s while being late 20s/early 30s if will take care about everything.

You can't. It's as simple as that.

I'm not sure why this is in there as almost an afterthought when sunscreen is the single most effective thing you can do to minimise skin ageing.

Nope. Gets denatured and broken down into constituent amino acids as soon as it hits your stomach.
@benignice Could you explain the importance of AHA/BHAs? I know nothing about them. I used to think Salicyclic acid was Vitamin B11. Could you give me a quick rundown on the benefits of exfoliating and when to exfoliate and what the differences between AHAs and BHAs are, and when they should/shouldn't be used. I hear people talk about Salicylic acid, Lactic acid, Azelaic acid etc but I don't know the first thing about them and would really appreciate it if you could explain what they are and what they do. Thanks!
Do you think that someone can look like he is in early 20s while being late 20s/early 30s if will take care about everything.
Yes, it's very very possible. Do you think Jeff Wittek and Danny Mullen look 30? They don't even do any hardcore anti-aging routines. They just have good lifestyles and take care of their appearance and sleep well. I doubt either of them are taking NMN.

When I commented on actually reversing aging I was alluding to reprogramming of the epigenome through yamanaka factors and gene editing with CRISPR. Neither of those methods are practical right now, but they will be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
@benignice Could you explain the importance of AHA/BHAs? I know nothing about them. I used to think Salicyclic acid was Vitamin B11. Could you give me a quick rundown on the benefits of exfoliating and when to exfoliate and what the differences between AHAs and BHAs are, and when they should/shouldn't be used. I hear people talk about Salicylic acid, Lactic acid, Azelaic acid etc but I don't know the first thing about them and would really appreciate it if you could explain what they are and what they do. Thanks!
Yeah no probs, have you read the bit of my guide on AHAs/BHA?

Yeah no probs, have you read the bit of my guide on AHAs/BHA?
Will check it out right now! Also while I have you, what's your opinion on Bio-Oil? Does it block pores; does it help improve discoloration?

Will check it out right now! Also while I have you, what's your opinion on Bio-Oil? Does it block pores; does it help improve discoloration?
If you've got any questions after that, feel free to ask!
I wouldn't use it on my face, personally. I don't know for sure in terms of comedogenicity but I've never noticed an issue personally. In terms of improving discolouration it kind of depends on the reason for the discolouration. Bio-Oil does contain retinyl palmitate and vitamin E but there are probably better options out there.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
If you've got any questions after that, feel free to ask!
I wouldn't use it on my face, personally. I don't know for sure in terms of comedogenicity but I've never noticed an issue personally. In terms of improving discolouration it kind of depends on the reason for the discolouration. Bio-Oil does contain retinyl palmitate and vitamin E but there are probably better options out there.
Thanks so much. Found your guide and am reading it now. Learning a lot. What's your take on Azelaic acid?

Thanks so much. Found your guide and am reading it now. Learning a lot. What's your take on Azelaic acid?
Glad its helpful, as always, if you've got any questions you know where to find me.
I like azelaic acid a lot. (Semi-)Interesting side note: I did a pretty big project on azelaic acid back when I was at university because it merged the two sides of my course really nicely.

• +1
High IQ post. Keep your collagen and hairline in check, and you'll slay even at 30.

I am 35 and slay more now than when younger. But I do look much younger prob around 25-28

Normies age like shit because they have screwed up thyroids, are running on cortisol, do no form of resistance training, eat soft shitty foods and lose bone volume and muscle in their face because of this. Looking virile is about retaining or even gaining bone density and muscle in the body and skull. Those that resistance train are only doing this with their body and not their skull, and as muscle is attached to skin if its not used it will sag, if its not used and you're on a cut it will athrophy. Most people under 40 calling themselves collagencels just have underused facial muscles and loss of bone.

Think about somone thats spent 35 years never putting their body and face though much resistance, they will have lost alot of bone mass in their face especially.

If you think of the facial bones as "scaffolding" for facial tissue and skin, the bone loss can contribute to that drooping, deflated look, explained study author Dr. Robert Shaw Jr., chief resident in the division of plastic surgery at the University of Rochester Medical Center in Rochester, N.Y.

The original thought was that skin goes through changes, such as a loss of elasticity and fat, so the primary approach to facial rejuvenation was skin tightening procedures," Shaw said. "But a lot of faces never looked like they did when they were younger. Patients bring in pictures and say they want to go back to that look, but they can never really go back to that look just by tightening their skin alone. If there are changes to those underlying structures it's going to change the appearance of how the skin looks.

Bruxism luco Fig3 4

Having a healthy thyroid is also a must, as cortisol is one of the biggest agers out there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrTony, DidntRead and Deleted member 1100
Normies age like shit because they have screwed up thyroids, are running on cortisol, do no form of resistance training, eat soft shitty foods and lose bone volume and muscle in their face because of this. Looking virile is about retaining or even gaining bone density and muscle in the body and skull. Those that resistance train are only doing this with their body and not their skull, and as muscle is attached to skin if its not used it will sag, if its not used and you're on a cut it will athrophy. Most people under 40 calling themselves collagencels just have underused facial muscles and loss of bone.

Think about somone thats spent 35 years never putting their body and face though much resistance, they will have lost alot of bone mass in their face especially.

View attachment 297107

Having a healthy thyroid is also a must, as cortisol is one of the biggest agers out there
How can we have a healthy thyroid then? Iodized salt?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob

View attachment 297107

Sniffing rosemary lowers cortisol. Iodine supports thyroid function. Flouride blocks iodine absorbtion. Tap water is floridated in some countries.

Nothing beats lifestyle, exercise and consistency

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rift, DidntRead and Deleted member 1100
Are you for real?
Absolutely. It's a lot better for lowering cortisol than ashwaghanda or any supplement I can think of. I actually do smell the rosemary extract out of the bottle. My exaggerating about it was a joke. But it's actually very beneficial. I do it a few times per day. Obviously I don't bring it out with me, I just keep it in my room. Maybe like 2-3 times a day and just smell the scent out of the bottle for about 30secs-1minute

• Woah
Reactions: her
And sunscreen. For fucks sake please make my job easier and use sunscreen.
Haha yes! I meant in general (non skin related), but after learning how important sunscreen is, it should've been assumed that "wearing sunscreen" is included in "lifestyle" :)

BTW: I use Neutrogena broad spectrum 100SPF. It says it's waterproof but says it only lasts ~80 minutes on the bottle? Should I be applying it multiple times per day? I just apply it once in the morning at the moment.

Haha yes! I meant in general (non skin related), but after learning how important sunscreen is, it should've been assumed that "wearing sunscreen" is included in "lifestyle" :)

BTW: I use Neutrogena broad spectrum 100SPF. It says it's waterproof but says it only lasts ~80 minutes on the bottle? Should I be applying it multiple times per day? I just apply it once in the morning at the moment.
Yeah I tend to include it in lifestyle too, but its often something that people forget (not you, you're not a complete imbicile).
I'd say that for the most part it depends on your activity. If you're going to be indoors most of the day then don't worry about reapplication, if you're going to be outside for long periods of time or getting really sweaty or swimming or some shit, then reapply.

• Love it
Sniffing rosemary lowers cortisol. Iodine supports thyroid function. Flouride blocks iodine absorbtion. Tap water is floridated in some countries.

Nothing beats lifestyle, exercise and consistency
Also helps decongest your nose so you can breath through it better. Saving yourself from having to mouthbreathe.

I'm not sure why this is in there as almost an afterthought when sunscreen is the single most effective thing you can do to minimise skin ageing.
Just on the sunscreen obsession.

I live in northern England, the sun is out about 10 days per year. And there's no gurantee you'd spend that much time outside on said days, most likely spend most of it stuck in the office at work or sat around the house. The only time anyone in the UK gets a lot of sun exposure is when they go on a 2 week beach holiday to Spain/Portgual/Greece. Exceptions maybe if you're someone who work outdoors during the summer.

Is sunscreen meant to be important even in shitty weather countries that get no sun?

Just on the sunscreen obsession.

I live in northern England, the sun is out about 10 days per year. And there's no gurantee you'd spend that much time outside on said days, most likely spend most of it stuck in the office at work or sat around the house. The only time anyone in the UK gets a lot of sun exposure is when they go on a 2 week beach holiday to Spain/Portgual/Greece. Exceptions maybe if you're someone who work outdoors during the summer.

Is sunscreen meant to be important even in shitty weather countries that get no sun?
I'm from the north of England. Yes.

why the fuck does he not fix his nose?! Holy shit,he has the means to do it at the very best ones

How is the agepill cope when it’s directly correlated with how old or young you look? You can only do so much for so long to prevent looking older.

Yes age is cope, its always about the age you look if there is a discussion about age. Other than that its about features, like with Gandy example. Always strife for no wrinkles, perfect hair, good skin and so on.
And try to look like this:
Kjhh

Instead of trying to play around like some Jesus figure wasting your time:
Gjjdgljg

The title doesn't mean anything. Low-IQ as fuck. Age is first and foremost THE most important component of sexual attraction. Good luck slaying prime girls in your late 40's early 50's

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
You're as OLD as your:
* skin quality
* hair line,
(and fat percentage is important also)

Copy of Innovation is an idea applied well   Made with PosterMyWall

I'm aiming to become the living proof of a 50 year old white dude; looking like a 20-something year old. Wish me luck.

You're as OLD as your:
* skin quality
* hair line,
(and fat percentage is important also)

View attachment 298634

I'm aiming to become the living proof of a 50 year old white dude; looking like a 20-something year old. Wish me luck.
What's the gameplan for that?

What's the gameplan for that?
I'm 36 atm. And I look like a 20-something year old. Most estimate me mid ro late 20 20's; depending on the context.

The game plan is, (of which I do most already):

1. Skin Maxxing
* retinA (collagen + peel)
* dermaroller (collagen);
* Hylaronic acid/fillers (collagen)
* retinol (collagen)
* moisteriser (prtector),
* sunblock (protector + collagen) (and not sunbathing muc)
* and some toher small skin care prduct sometime: vitamine c, aloe vera cream,

2. hair-line maintenance + hair
* finastride (1/2 dose)
* minoxidill
* eyebrows (castor oil + sometimes pepermint diluted oil)
optional later if necesairy, hair coloring

3. Bones and overall health
* enough calcium intake
* supplement D3 + K2, to get calcium transported to bones
* sports regularly
* Obviously healthy food habits and sleep pattern
* never get overwieght, to high fat %

4. Other supplements I use
* zinc/saw pametto (hair quality (and also helps for muscle growth after sports)
* beta-carotene pills. Skin tone (and quality maybe also).
* Niacin. (plenty benifits: https://looksmax.org/threads/niacin-growth-hormone-skin-and-hair-benifits-gtfih.77210/ )

All of above, or at least 90% of above. Is proven to have effects.

Maybe I'll add (or deduct stuff), id I find they help (more or better)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I'm 36 atm. And I look like a 20-something year old. Most estimate me mid ro late 20 20's; depending on the context.

The game plan is, (of which I do most already):

1. Skin Maxxing
* dermaroller (collagen);
* Hylaronic acid/fillers (collagen)
* retinol (collagen)
* moisteriser (prtector),
* sunblock (protector + collagen) (and not sunbathing muc)
* and some toher small skin care prduct sometime: vitamine c, aloe vera cream,

2. hair-line maintenance + hair
* finastride (1/2 dose)
* minoxidill
* eyebrows (castor oil + sometimes pepermint diluted oil)
optional later if necesairy, hair coloring

3. Bones and overall health
* enough calcium intake
* supplement D3 + K2, to get calcium transported to bones
* sports regularly
* Obviously healthy food habits and sleep pattern
* never get overwieght, to high fat %

4. Other supplements I use
* zinc/saw pametto (hair quality (and also helps for muscle growth after sports)
* beta-carotene pills. Skin tone (and quality maybe also).
* Niacin. (plenty benifits: https://looksmax.org/threads/niacin-growth-hormone-skin-and-hair-benifits-gtfih.77210/ )

All of above, or at least 90% of above. Is proven to have effects.

Maybe I'll add (or deduct stuff), id I find they help (more or better)
GET SOME GHK CU

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and her
* retinol (collagen)
No need to use both retinol and Retin-A at the same time. Retin-A is way stronger and more effective than retinol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1100, sloopnoob and 1 other person
You can't. It's as simple as that.

Nope. Gets denatured and broken down into constituent amino acids as soon as it hits your stomach.

You're right. But it's worth pointing out that collagen's most abundant amino acid is glycine, whose supplementation - among many other benefits - significantly raises collagen production.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Retin-a. Night-time.
Retinol + vitamine c serum, at daytime.
No, I meant that you don't need Retinol. And it isn't good to use both at the same time.

@benignice Can you help me out?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
No, I meant that you don't need Retinol. And it isn't good to use both at the same time.

Retin-a. Night-time.
Retinol + vitamine c serum, at daytime.
Don't use retinol as well as Retin A. You're just irritating your skin for no reason at that point.

• +1
Reactions: her

Don't use retinol as well as Retin A. You're just irritating your skin for no reason at that point.
Thanks.
I didn't know that it it doesn't help, to use both.
I was always just thinking. Vitamine A maxx as much as possible. Hence using Vitamine A for nightime (Retin-A) and daytime (retinol).

I must be lucky so far. My skin hasn't reacted irriated or flakey so far. But I also moisterise the shitout of my skin.
Very interesting. I need to do some/alot of reading up on this thing. Like how much it has been tested, and for how long, and how safe it is and possible side effect