Aggression can be very beneficial

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I went grocery shopping and my little brother was annoying me which made me really mad because I didn't even have one hour alone time today. I'm an introvert and desperately need it or I will be in a bad mood.
Due to my rising aggression I felt ultra low inhib. I didn't fear physical confrontation anymore. I would have even been brave enough to approach a girl and then call her a superficial dumb foid. In the market there were 99% ethnics and ethnic foids with tall white boyfriends and I looked at them with a look of hate. Behind me in the row there was a young couple and they kissed and I was ready to punch them.
I hate feeling this way because it's pathetic. If someone acted aggressively I'd immediately think he's a coping subhuman. But it also feels incredibly good and liberating because it lets me experience a low inhib life for a few minutes.
I struggled with extreme social anxiety for years and it's getting a lot better. Nowadays I speak loud, hold eye contact and don't fear physical confrontation that much anymore.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1180
I went grocery shopping and my little brother was annoying me which made me really mad because I didn't even have one hour alone time today. I'm an introvert and desperately need it or I will be in a bad mood.
Due to my rising aggression I felt ultra low inhib. I didn't fear physical confrontation anymore. I would have even been brave enough to approach a girl and then call her a superficial dumb foid. In the market there were 99% ethnics and ethnic foids with tall white boyfriends and I looked at them with a look of hate. Behind me in the row there was a young couple and they kissed and I was ready to punch them.
I hate feeling this way because it's pathetic. If someone acted aggressively I'd immediately think he's a coping subhuman. But it also feels incredibly good and liberating because it lets me experience a low inhib life for a few minutes.
I struggled with extreme social anxiety for years and it's getting a lot better. Nowadays I speak loud, hold eye contact and don't fear physical confrontation that much anymore.
Ironically PUA made me Confident and especially LOW INHIB more than even before. But Then I realized It didn't Work so that lead me Here where I can ascend Now... So essentially I have Used both PUA BULLSHIT FUCKARY AND NOW LOOKSMAXXING TO MY ADVANTAGE If YOU THINK ABOUT IT IT IS LITERALLY 1000000 IQ
My face on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, Alexanderr and Deleted member 39
Just amazing. Diaries of a schoolshooter, #1

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Pendejo, BigBoy and 1 other person
pointless aggression not fighting over status is high cortisol, high e

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
Youd be suprised at how changing your mindset effects you,where your consciousness goes your Subconscious follows.

Aggression is a very good thing to feel as a male and has many healthy benefits. It does release cortisol but not nearly enough to make any difference.

didn't read but agression can be benefitail unless you're 5'4 skinnyfat with glasses and asthma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back