aging is proof that god hates human

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
he didn't place us here to feel joy. he placed us here to feel torment, despair and sense of being powerless against the flow of time. Losing your looks, youthfulness and joy year by year is the worst kind of torture humans can experience. we should have just died peacefully the moment we were out of our physical prime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Manletmachine, try2beme and 5 others
Idk if nobody told you, but you choose to live, and you do It because you know ending it Is a pussy way out

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and PseudoMaxxer
Idk if nobody told you, but you choose to live, and you do It because you know ending it Is a pussy way out
I don't choose anything. Dying by your own hands Is extremely hard, rather painful and there are too many chances of surviving, hence making It even more painful. If i could press One button that put me to sleep for eternity i would do It as soon as i start to notice visible Signs of aging

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, leanmaxx74 and PseudoMaxxer
he already hates humans, made some chad and some ltn

he already hates humans, made some chad and some ltn
I think that's Just a byproduct of artificially made societies based on monogamy. The Natural state of things was that everyone would be gl After some generations, Just like every other animal that has a minimum looks variance

• Hmm...
Reactions: ltsOver
I think that's Just a byproduct of artificially made societies based on monogamy. The Natural state of things was that everyone would be gl After some generations, Just like every other animal that has a minimum looks variance
Not everyone especially race wise

Not everyone especially race wise
What you mean?? Every race can be gl. Why do you think all Animals look almost the same? It's the result of thousands of Years or selective breeding

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It's your choice, but i will find mtb gf to marry and have kids with her.

What you mean?? Every race can be gl. Why do you think all Animals look almost the same? It's the result of thousands of Years or selective breeding
This is a rlly long topic especially that everyone was supposed to be “gl”

Lol if she's aging, then i'm aging as well.
Yeah that sucks so hard. You Will never love her as much as She was in her prime. She Will become jaded, tired, dull.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BrahminBoss
It’s just compact midface not that deep

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and pig_face
Yeah that sucks so hard. You Will never love her as much as She was in her prime. She Will become jaded, tired, dull.
Well, it doesn't matter. It depends on genetics, some men can age terribly too, and some women can age well.

Well, it doesn't matter. It depends on genetics, some men can age terribly too, and some women can age well.
I'm terrified to lose my looks One random day. I Need at least another 2 Years of prime to have a chance to find a decent girl. You can't predict how you Will Age

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You can look somewhat good until 50s if you have good lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I'm terrified to lose my looks One random day. I Need at least another 2 Years of prime to have a chance to find a decent girl. You can't predict how you Will Age
What were you doing in your 20s? You could've found a gf long ago.

it's not even remotely close to being that simple. almost everyone has compact midface
Girls only need that , which is why we need IVF

What were you doing in your 20s? You could've found a gf long ago.
I had gfs in High school, then in uni i was going a Little bit schizo with blackpill theories, so i rejected even girls that wanted to go out with me, then COVID hit and i stayed home for 2 Years rotting, then i started slaying on tinder, then i got a gf for 2 months while i was working in veneto but had to break up because i was fired fast, then Slayed on tinder again, then went to the Ward and got fat on meds, then rotted for an year until i got slim again and here we are.

Girls only need that , which is why we need IVF

Screenshot 2024 06 13 13 33 49 94 b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05
the Becky you posted Is not even close to Stacy. Take meds

What u posted is just another compact midface joke
She has features, good zygos good jawline good eyes good nose shape good mouth, compact midface Is Just a pre requisite to be a Becky and nothing more. You're deluded as fuck if you think a Becky and a Stacy get simped on by the same tier of guys

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I had gfs in High school, then in uni i was going a Little bit schizo with blackpill theories, so i rejected even girls that wanted to go out with me, then COVID hit and i stayed home for 2 Years rotting, then i started slaying on tinder, then i got a gf for 2 months while i was working in veneto but had to break up because i was fired fast, then Slayed on tinder again, then went to the Ward and got fat on meds, then rotted for an year until i got slim again and here we are.
I hope i won't end up like you lol. I'm about to go to university and i'm 20.

• JFL
I hope i won't end up like you lol. I'm about to go to university and i'm 20.
yeah you understand that even if you get a gf is extremely unlikely you'll keep her, if anything for logistics factors, you'll end up in different cities and stuff. life isn't a fairy tale

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517
he didn't place us here to feel joy. he placed us here to feel torment, despair and sense of being powerless against the flow of time. Losing your looks, youthfulness and joy year by year is the worst kind of torture humans can experience. we should have just died peacefully the moment we were out of our physical prime
That's why we have this whole settle down culture, so you can look forward to your kids your genetic legacy when you start to lose your youthfulness. Something you can have a deep meaningful connection with in this world.

• JFL
She has features, good zygos good jawline good eyes good nose shape good mouth, compact midface Is Just a pre requisite to be a Becky and nothing more. You're deluded as fuck if you think a Becky and a Stacy get simped on by the same tier of guys
sorry bro i dont make the rules

That's why we have this whole settle down culture, so you can look forward to your kids your genetic legacy when you start to lose your youthfulness. Something you can have a deep meaningful connection with in this world.
fuck no i mgonna slay dravidans punjabis turks south italians greeks chinks even sheboons, nothing can stop me

fuck no i mgonna slay dravidans punjabis turks south italians greeks chinks even sheboons, nothing can stop me
you dont gotta be a family man, you can go Genghis khan mode, creampie the foid and let them raise the kids. Thats true slayer mode

• Love it
tikka masala and no money to travel will stop you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, the BULL and BrahminBoss
you dont gotta be a family man, you can go Genghis khan mode, creampie the foid and let them raise the kids. Thats true slayer mode
i dont want my sons to suffer wtf

yeah not everyone can settle down with a girl he likes. being young gives you HOPE.

I like the second foid better, looks more youthful and less narcy
looks more attainable yes but if both were in your DMs the story would be different

tikka masala and no money to travel will stop you
why don't you impregnate the tourists visiting your country. They can raise the kids back where they came from.

• JFL
looks more attainable yes but if both were in your DMs the story would be different
I'd impregnate them both. Not having kids = ultimate cope

• JFL
yeah you understand that even if you get a gf is extremely unlikely you'll keep her, if anything for logistics factors, you'll end up in different cities and stuff. life isn't a fairy tale
You have a point, but i will not give up. Struggle is also part of life.

Good God you're really retarded as shit
Keep in mind that the first one is light, make-up and angle frauding.

Yeah so what? She looks better to me, I would rather date the second one.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Keep in mind that the first one is light, make-up and angle frauding.

Yeah so what? She looks better to me, I would rather date the second one.
You're Just deluding yourself because the second girl looks like next Door becky, while First girl looks unattainable and superior. Same reason why you think that guy looks Better than me, more average face thus more friendly