Aging Like Good Wine vs. Aged Diarrhea - YOU DECIDE

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
In order to age a good bottle of wine - certain conditions must be met, like humidity & temperature.
Store your wine with the wrong conditions and the wine is destroyed.

Same thing with your face. Live a shitty lifestyle - and "you destroy the wine" over the years. Provide
the right conditions and you get a "finely aged wine" that tastes superior to fresh ("young") wine.

Conditions for aging your face like good wine :
* Zero carbs (Carnivore) or Keto diet. Balances all the hormones, prevents the damages of the modern carb diet.
* Fasting and Interment fasting.
* Photoaging damage prevention - smart exposure to sun.
* Sleeping 8-9 hours.
* Low stress

Out of these - diet is probably most important. Some of you think losing weight by eating less calories,
and then maintaining this weight - all while eating carbs is ok. Bad news fuckers, weight is hormone influenced.
Balance your body - your hormones, and the weight will be lost afterwards. Losing 30 pounds and looking like
aids patient is one thing. Losing 30 pounds by eating lots of meat, 0 carbs and healing the body - is completely different.

The agepill is real. But you can look superb in 20's and 30's - depending on if you knew how to age wine or not -
many years before that. Plan now, enjoy later. You don't want to find yourself with a rancid bottle of wine in your hand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, thereallegend, BrahminBoss and 13 others
Yeah I just enjoy vices from time to time, if you don’t go to a music festival and take some drugs with friends when you’re young with no responsibility you’re a unhappiness volcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Carnivore low IQ cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 206, john_cope and 2 others
Also avoid sugar.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and DidntRead
We will never age like Jared letto(especially this fucker) and Keanu Reeves or Tom Cruise :feelswhy:.
Also to age like wine, a good quality wine must be made at the first place (a decent face, frame height, decent IQ etc), but if you try and age a diaherra under a good condition, it would still be a diaherra but older

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, john_cope, vHenri and 2 others
Low stress is everything. Wrinkles and bad looking skin when old are 90% of the time caused by stress. All the other factors are minor.
Oh, also. Avoid the sun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and john_cope
Botox (nr1), fillers, retinA, sun blocker. But everything is useless if your balding. Hairline and wrinkles = your age! Botox and Fin/dut is the answer.

Botox (nr1), fillers, retinA, sun blocker. But everything is useless if your balding. Hairline and wrinkles = your age! Botox and Fin/dut is the answer.
JFL
Hair system and you got nw0 like 14 year old.

ive been on keto for a year and look younger in my skin than before i started jfl, so maybe some point to that, but i also have a skincare routine now

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I can't do 8-9 hours sleep with college :(

ive been on keto for a year and look younger in my skin than before i started jfl, so maybe some point to that, but i also have a skincare routine now
Care to share the routine

Care to share the routine
its literally just muh tiege hanley, beta carotene tablets, redlight therapy mask i bought from amazon and a toner

was gonna get retin A / tretinoin but still havent bought it from that indian site

what a massive cope jfl bro

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and DidntRead
I plan to die before I start to regress

I looks 10 years younger my age and i overdose carbs every day
ITs most genetincs but..

Avoid sun - legit
No stress - legit
I do intermittent fasting kinda as well
taking fin - lowering DTH, anti aging

I have zero anti aging routine, avoiding sun and exercising is natural for me, but i take fin for hair. Most actors and models are on fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
In order to age a good bottle of wine - certain conditions must be met, like humidity & temperature.

Same thing with your face. Live a shitty lifestyle - and "you destroy the wine" over the years. Provide
the right conditions and you get a "finely aged wine" that tastes superior to fresh ("young") wine.

* Zero carbs (Carnivore) or Keto diet. Balances all the hormones, prevents the damages of the modern carb diet.
* Sleeping 8-9 hours.
* Low stress

Out of these - diet is probably most important. Some of you think losing weight by eating less calories,
and then maintaining this weight - all while eating carbs is ok. Bad news fuckers, weight is hormone influenced.
Balance your body - your hormones, and the weight will be lost afterwards. Losing 30 pounds and looking like
aids patient is one thing. Losing 30 pounds by eating lots of meat, 0 carbs and healing the body - is completely different.

The agepill is real. But you can look superb in 20's and 30's - depending on if you knew how to age wine or not -
many years before that. Plan now, enjoy later. You don't want to find yourself with a rancid bottle of wine in your hand.
"damages of the modern carbo diet" wtf man!
biological cells have got nutrients from glucose for million years and carbos are just glucose molecule chaims

I looks 10 years younger my age and i overdose carbs every day
ITs most genetincs but..

Avoid sun - legit
No stress - legit
I do intermittent fasting kinda as well
taking fin - lowering DTH, anti aging

I have zero anti aging routine, avoiding sun and exercising is natural for me, but i take fin for hair. Most actors and models are on fin
Finasteride is legit asf

op is frank tufano

Most guys see a improvement through carnivore because they are cutting out bad foods which often contain carbohydrates. The carbohydrate self doesn't do much harm as long it isn't sugar. So yeah, stay away from eating out and buying processed foods. Cook your food yourself and try to implement many different things. That will benefit you more than starting carnivore in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, make_it_to_the_top, middayshowers and 2 others
You guys can eat all the fad diets you want. Sunscreen will preserve your skin. Skin is quality is the biggest indicator of age.

You guys can eat all the fad diets you want. Sunscreen will preserve your skin. Skin is quality is the biggest indicator of age.
What should I do if I have a pasty white skin and don't want to age my skin?

What should I do if I have a pasty white skin and don't want to age my skin?
I plan to use Melanotan II peptides once I have cleared some mild acne scars with microneedling and tretinoin. If it's not viable then I will decide whether or not the sun exposure is worth trading for a fitzpatrick 2.5 complexion. I believe @x30001 has experience with MTII?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
I plan to use Melanotan II peptides once I have cleared some mild acne scars with microneedling and tretinoin. If it's not viable then I will decide whether or not the sun exposure is worth trading for a fitzpatrick 2.5 complexion. I believe @x30001 has experience with MTII?
Yeah. Don't have a pinning or dosing protocol. Literally just inject a very small amount, very randomly and infequently. Then see how you tan. Injecting every week or wit some sort of structure will backfire because it's the sun that'll tan you, the MT2 just makes you tan better, and it stays in your body. Trial and error really. But be conservative with it
Yeah. Don't have a pinning or dosing protocol. Literally just inject a very small amount, very randomly and infequently. Then see how you tan. Injecting every week or wit some sort of structure will backfire because it's the sun that'll tan you, the MT2 just makes you tan better, and it stays in your body. Trial and error really. But be conservative with it
Think of it as a tool to prevent your skin from tanning badly (burning), then actively try to tan and you'll see results. Rather than using the injections as the focal point, the tanning should be the focal point, but the MT2 should just serve to make the tanning safe.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray

Think of it as a tool to prevent your skin from tanning badly (burning), then actively try to tan and you'll see results. Rather than using the injections as the focal point, the tanning should be the focal point, but the MT2 should just serve to make the tanning safe.
So you don't have to cycle it? You can just take it as and when required?

So you don't have to cycle it? You can just take it as and when required?
Just take when required and use trial and error without overdoing it. If you're not getting more UV exposure and not looking to increase your melanin content, then stop using MT2. I learned first hand that pinning it with a specific dose and in specific intervals is fucking retarded. Might make your eyebrows darker too, I think it did for me. But haven't used it since 2018 and I definitely have better complexion now even after not using it for over a year. Just dont overdo the injections and underdo the sun. Take a minimalist approach to injecting and a maximalist approach to tanning. I could stay 8hrs in the sun in Lanzarote 30-35c degrees without burning, just tanning really really nicely. Just injected before I left. I heard somewhere that it's best to inject 3 days prior to a sunbed session or whatever. But my best advice is to take it before a sun holiday. It'll be easier to gauge the trial/error aspect of it once you see how it works for you. But just keep the frequency, dosing etc low. If you inject it without a reason, it could work against you. Injecting without getting sun will give you KP

• Love it
But haven't used it since 2018 and I definitely have better complexion now even after not using it for over a year.
Wow that's amazing. I understand that there is no way of stimulating melanin without sun exposure.

Another condition for aging well: having forward facial growth! Most important!

Here's an example.

38 year old 6 feet Justin Timerlake face mogged to death by 43 year old 5'7 beaner Michael Pena!

Why is he being mogged by a midget ethnic? Because the ethnic has a much better craniomaxiofacial profile that is characterized by strong brow-ridge, strong cheekbones and good eye area! Justin Timberlake had his day in the sun when we has young. Now his face looks like its drooping off. Look at how his midface is drooping down!

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Wow that's amazing. I understand that there is no way of stimulating melanin without sun exposure.
True.

In short.

MT2 will add melanin to your body
Hydroquinone/Benoquin will remove melanin from your body

The sun is the main factor. Black guys don't burn like pasty albinos because of the melanin concentration.

• +1
Most guys see a improvement through carnivore because they are cutting out bad foods which often contain carbohydrates. The carbohydrate self doesn't do much harm as long it isn't sugar. So yeah, stay away from eating out and buying processed foods. Cook your food yourself and try to implement many different things. That will benefit you more than starting carnivore in the long run.
Sugar = carbs

Don't forget rich growth factors found in blood plasma platelets via filling your veins with the blood of young people... only need the transfusion 1 time.

@x30001 interested in hearing your antioxidant/antioxidative treatise...

Don't forget rich growth factors found in blood plasma platelets via filling your veins with the blood of young people... only need the transfusion 1 time.

@x30001 interested in hearing your antioxidant/antioxidative treatise...
Endogenous anti-oxidants > Exogenous anti-oxidants.

Taking too many anti-oxidants is cope. In a weird way, the benefit of consistently taking anti-oxidants like Curcumin, Chaga Mushroom, EGCG etc isn't for the direct effect they have on fighting oxidative stress; and taking them without adequate inflammation/oxidative stress to fight against; is a waste. These pill-form and plant based anti-oxidants can help you get into a deeper degree of autophagy, faster than fasting without the use of them. The main goal is to activate your bodies own anti-oxidant defense mechanisms, and upregulating them accordingly to help you become more anti-fragile when it comes to defending against real stress. Using hormetic stressors and getting your body used to hormesis is essentially the therapy needed to become healthier. The main pathway you want to be activating is NRF2, which forces your body to release endogenous anti-inflammatory cytokines, which are in a different league to anything that's exogenous. NRF2 activation happens during autophagy where you restrict calories, forcing your body to use the AMPK pathway which is an evolutionary longevity pathway which acts as a way to fight, survive and upregulate to counter the hormetic stress you put your body under when you fast. Millions of years ago our bodies didn't know we purposely restricted calories, when we had no food or fridges, and needed to hunt and expend more energy to find calories and nutrients. In 2019, our biological systems still don't know that we have food readily available in supermarkets and in our fridges. Our biology does not know what a fridge or supermarket is, and does not know whether caloric restriction is deliberate, especially when you exercise intensely in an energy deficit, like hunter gatherers did when the needed to kill animals and eat them to survive. ULK1 activation is achieved specifically through amino-acid starvation and releases a whole different group of anti-inflammatory cytokines.

TLDR:

Exogenous anti-oxidants are completely different and significantly less important to us than our own ability to upregulate our endogenous anti-oxidant defense mechanisms.

Polyphenols found in plants are good for keeping strong elastin in skin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, Mayorga and Adrenochrome
also:

- no alcohol

- sauna ( I heard it was good to prevent aging)

- no cigarettes

• +1
Reactions: x30001
also:

- no alcohol

- sauna ( I heard it was good to prevent aging)

- no cigarettes
100%. People underrate the Sauna so much.

Just like people work on performing better in weight training, cardio/endurance. Work on becoming better able to handle longer times in the Sauna, higher humidity, higher heat, higher frequency.

* Sleeping 8-9 hours.
* Low stress

Look into pgc1α

Learn about Pyrroloquinoline Quinone's effects on pgc1α and mitochondrial biogenesis.

Is there any better source for polyphenols than decaff coffee?
Yeah tons. Just in plants and in the typical anti-oxidants. Nuts, green tea, curcumin, algae like spirulina. Stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: her
* Low stress
hahahaha @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
is he wrong why
carbs lower stress levels while carb resriction and fasting make you run on stress hormones (it feels good at first because it's like a drug but ages you) so it was very paradoxical to recommend zero carb and low stress at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
carbs lower stress levels while carb resriction and fasting make you run on stress hornes (it feels good at first because it's like a drug but ages you) so it was veryaradoxical to recommend zero carb and low stress at the same time
so what should be done for that keep it in moderation?