[Method] Aging

L

liocel

Iron
I've been using benzoyl peroxide to control my acne, and it did a pretty good job. I stopped about a month ago, and I'm having a major breakout in my chin area.

The reason I stopped is because I know BP dries the skin a lot, and doesn't favor good skin aging.

I would like to know if anyone here has knowledge on how to age as good as possible, and what's the best acne treatment that doesn't affect or even improves aging.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
I heard if you go in a freezer and freeze yourself while you sleep you will age as slow as possible

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
I've been using benzoyl peroxide to control my acne, and it did a pretty good job. I stopped about a month ago, and I'm having a major breakout in my chin area.

The reason I stopped is because I know BP dries the skin a lot, and doesn't favor good skin aging.

I would like to know if anyone here has knowledge on how to age as good as possible, and what's the best acne treatment that doesn't affect or even improves aging.

Moisturize every morning and night, alongside the BP. That's prevented Acne breakouts for me

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

take a look at the skin guide i made. check the last few posts there about dermastamping

L

liocel

Iron
Moisturize every morning and night, alongside the BP. That's prevented Acne breakouts for me
BP is very bad in the long run, that's why I stopped. I want to prevent horrible aging now that I'm young, instead of regretting not taking action while I can.

take a look at the skin guide i made. check the last few posts there about dermastamping
Will do. Thanks.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
BP is very bad in the long run, that's why I stopped. I want to prevent horrible aging now that I'm young, instead of regretting not taking action while I can.

Will do. Thanks.
yeah man no problem

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Bronze

.05% tretinoin. it's miracle stuff. it requires a prescription but you can get it from online pharmacies in india.