Aging

L

liocel

Iron
I've been using benzoyl peroxide to control my acne, and it did a pretty good job. I stopped about a month ago, and I'm having a major breakout in my chin area.

The reason I stopped is because I know BP dries the skin a lot, and doesn't favor good skin aging.

I would like to know if anyone here has knowledge on how to age as good as possible, and what's the best acne treatment that doesn't affect or even improves aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I heard if you go in a freezer and freeze yourself while you sleep you will age as slow as possible

• +1
I've been using benzoyl peroxide to control my acne, and it did a pretty good job. I stopped about a month ago, and I'm having a major breakout in my chin area.

The reason I stopped is because I know BP dries the skin a lot, and doesn't favor good skin aging.

I would like to know if anyone here has knowledge on how to age as good as possible, and what's the best acne treatment that doesn't affect or even improves aging.

Moisturize every morning and night, alongside the BP. That's prevented Acne breakouts for me

• +1

take a look at the skin guide i made. check the last few posts there about dermastamping

• +1
Moisturize every morning and night, alongside the BP. That's prevented Acne breakouts for me
BP is very bad in the long run, that's why I stopped. I want to prevent horrible aging now that I'm young, instead of regretting not taking action while I can.

take a look at the skin guide i made. check the last few posts there about dermastamping
Will do. Thanks.

• +1
BP is very bad in the long run, that's why I stopped. I want to prevent horrible aging now that I'm young, instead of regretting not taking action while I can.

Will do. Thanks.
yeah man no problem

• +1

.05% tretinoin. it's miracle stuff. it requires a prescription but you can get it from online pharmacies in india.

• +1
.05% tretinoin. it's miracle stuff. it requires a prescription but you can get it from online pharmacies in india.
.10% is what i use and better imo

• +1
  • +1