ahh remembering back when i was blue pilled about gymcelling

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
all you're gonna get is 13 year old dudes asking you what protein brand you take
Connor Murphy would be such a slayer if not for his ugly bug eyes

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
yeah same, i started cause of zyzz. only thing I got was a date with my oneitis and she told me I didnt even look like I lifted
if you arent lean people think you're just fat. muscle is useless w/o being at most 12% bodyfat

SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
Gymmaxxing gives exponential results the farther from average you are. Basically, if you're really fat, or really skinny, gymmaxxing is a great choice.

Then again, once you get past the "pretty good looking" hump, and approach the "greek god" body, the SMV increase begins to grow exponentially again. Either way, gymming is a fun, healthy hobby which is the core of looksmaxxing, so there's no point in not doing it.

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
If you are poor there is no reason to gymcel cz u wont make any progress after a certain point because u wont be getting any protein. That's why i stopped gymcelling until starting wageslaving

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
yeah same, i started cause of zyzz. only thing I got was a date with my oneitis and she told me I didnt even look like I lifted
I'm jelly tbh tbh ngl.
If you are poor there is no reason to gymcel cz u wont make any progress after a certain point because u wont be getting any protein. That's why i stopped gymcelling until starting wageslaving
Cope,protein is cheap asf and just shopliftmaxx
all you're gonna get is 13 year old dudes asking you what protein brand you take
Connor Murphy would be such a slayer if not for his ugly bug eyes
Jfl if you think connor isn't a slayer.yeah his eye area isn't great but he makes up for it.