ahh remembering back when i was blue pilled about gymcelling

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
this is the video that made me start gymcelling, i thought if i got a body like Connor, I would get all the girls mirin etc.

5:35

good times, this was 2 years back when i was 17-18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and ZyzzReincarnate
We've all had our bluepilled copes in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
all you're gonna get is 13 year old dudes asking you what protein brand you take
Connor Murphy would be such a slayer if not for his ugly bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
yeah same, i started cause of zyzz. only thing I got was a date with my oneitis and she told me I didnt even look like I lifted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
yeah same, i started cause of zyzz. only thing I got was a date with my oneitis and she told me I didnt even look like I lifted
if you arent lean people think you're just fat. muscle is useless w/o being at most 12% bodyfat

• +1
  • +1
Gymmaxxing gives exponential results the farther from average you are. Basically, if you're really fat, or really skinny, gymmaxxing is a great choice.

Then again, once you get past the "pretty good looking" hump, and approach the "greek god" body, the SMV increase begins to grow exponentially again. Either way, gymming is a fun, healthy hobby which is the core of looksmaxxing, so there's no point in not doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and jefferson
If you are poor there is no reason to gymcel cz u wont make any progress after a certain point because u wont be getting any protein. That's why i stopped gymcelling until starting wageslaving

• +1
I'm jelly tbh tbh ngl.
If you are poor there is no reason to gymcel cz u wont make any progress after a certain point because u wont be getting any protein. That's why i stopped gymcelling until starting wageslaving
Cope,protein is cheap asf and just shopliftmaxx
all you're gonna get is 13 year old dudes asking you what protein brand you take
Connor Murphy would be such a slayer if not for his ugly bug eyes
Jfl if you think connor isn't a slayer.yeah his eye area isn't great but he makes up for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
You made eye contact and spoke to your oneitis and she didn't call the cops on you.
The dream tbh.

I have actually made out with her and groped her lol

• +1
I have actually made out with her and groped her lol
Ragefuel,that should have been me,Might need to change your name then,truecels don't makeout with their oneitis'

• +1
Just be right

• +1