AHHHA THIS SITE IS SENSITIVE AF WHEN WHITIES ARE HURT

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Platinum
I made a post which got taken down about polish party having lot of black guys without even saying they are getting blacked or mentioning sex, if the post had indian /east asian females getting their back blown by JBW maxxers they will all be clapping by their cheeks, but no you can't post against JBW that's race baiting lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, Ricky212, emeraldglass and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip @emeraldglass @arabcelxxx @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and emeraldglass
Dnr niggercuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and IvanTheSpaceBiker
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ggg.tv🤫 and try2beme
Well white ppl are the most sensitive race so what do u expect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, MaghrebGator, alurmo and 3 others
Race bait is banned

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
ur mom's intestines got eaten by a nigger u ugly mongoloid chink manlet excrement
Keep coping streetshitting nct dalit the closest whiff of a girl you’ve had came from her pepper spray bottle boneless faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and ALP
Well white ppl are the most sensitive race so what do u expect
Truth, i joke about maghrebi whores being sluts i don't get mad but whities wants u to think their woman don't whore around

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Truth, i joke about maghrebi whores being sluts i don't get mad but whities wants u to think their woman don't whore around
Its such cope. White women are the sluttiest and most feminist by insane margins. Brutal for cumskins

• +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL and albe.ORG
Its such cope. White women are the sluttiest and most feminist by insane margins. Brutal for cumskins
white men's fault for not keeping them at bay

I know,our woman also whore around, i wouldn't get hurt and start defending or write paragraphs, it is what it is

I made a post which got taken down about polish party having lot of black guys without even saying they are getting blacked or mentioning sex, if the post had indian /east asian females getting their back blown by JBW maxxers they will all be clapping by their cheeks, but no you can't post against JBW that's race baiting lmao
I understand how you feel, bro. I remember my first time before becoming a mod, having my thread taken down. That sense of powerlessness is crazy.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Allornothing, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
Yes BBC and Curries run rampant here indeed

BAAA HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAA (laughs in evil laughter) NOGGGAAAA

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
"JFL AHHHA THIS SITE IS SENSITIVE AF WHEN WHITIES ARE HURT"

I hope you will get banned for this title
nigger

white women race mixing doesnt hit hard tbh cos they it's known that they go for anything

• +1
frl
i got a warning bc of racebaiting
but if a guy said somt abt white ppl it wouldnt be banned

• +1
I understand how you feel, bro. I remember my first time before becoming a mod, having my thread taken down. That sense of powerlessness is crazy.
I don't have a problem with getting my thread taking down, I'm having problem with my thread taking down while others who did troll other ethnicities and they don't get taken down

• +1
I don't have a problem with getting my thread taking down, I'm having problem with my thread taking down while others who did troll other ethnicities and they don't get taken down
report it and we will take care of it brother.

Ragebaiting is against the rules read carefully retard

Ethnics always need their sleep.

Thank you sir