AI for measuring attractiveness?

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
Has anyone tried using any kind of "AI" facial recognition software? There are a few online that "rates" the attractiveness. Obviously the scale is skewed, and they work on measuring various ratios and symmetries of your face, while also being assisted and aided by real people, who categorise conventionally attractive/unattractive people in subcategories to train the computational models. Maybe wouldn't be particularly useful for majority of people here, as I'm sure most can measure out their fwhr, es, midface, philtrum-chin, jaw-lips, etc ratios, but still seems like an interesting thing. Or is it too bluepilled? Also doubt it measures correctly subtle hints such as skin glow, hairstyle. Maybe too easy to fraud it too.
This one claiming that it doesn't collect the data, unless you agree at the end of it. While checking the traffic, it doesn't transfer the data, so seems to be true. As in software is run locally on your machine, so not a botnet. I hope this is not going to be considered as advertisement/against the rules, but for example https://www.hownormalami.eu/
What do you guys think? What kind of rating do you get? Is it a worthwhile tool to assess the individual pictures of your own for dating sites?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-01-22-40-54-619_org.mozilla.firefox_beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-01-22-40-54-619_org.mozilla.firefox_beta.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 40
Many such things exist but sadly it's not accurate /smart enough

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
AIs are retarded

8453.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Saoirsecel
AIs are retarded
Generally I agree, but this one does seem to be "rooted" in reality, as it can differentiate somewhat the attractive/unattractive. The ratings are not accurate, but it has a scale of like 0-11 and, well, made by normies, so 5 is a death sentence.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-01-22-52-01-759_org.mozilla.firefox_beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-01-22-52-01-759_org.mozilla.firefox_beta.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 39
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Don't be stupid. Go to qoves.com and get rated by an actual modelling agency :feelsgah:

idk tested this with a bunch of hot people and got high ratings on all of them

Don't be stupid. Go to qoves.com and get rated by an actual modelling agency :feelsgah:
Isn't that paid, and quite expensive? Actually want to try. Will check it out, tho I'm poorcel.
idk tested this with a bunch of hot people and got high ratings on all of them
Ye same, seems to be able to differentiate. Might dig around the forum and run the pics through it to see, how people fare here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-01-22-56-27-057_org.mozilla.firefox_beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-01-22-56-27-057_org.mozilla.firefox_beta.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 29