benchlordthethird

Iron sharpens iron
Is AI + T4 + MK677 year round better then HGH for 4 month supply

T4 ? Why not T3?

T3 isn't used in trials pretty sure.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger

T3 isn't used in trials pretty sure.
Yeah this could technically work I'm aware but the safety concern is my main issue. What dosage of t4 are u planning to take?

i take t3 and i think it is fake, as t3 is supposedly a lot more commonly faked cause it just does nothing for me at all.
i would get t4

ai is a first step, stop researching and just buy an ai right NOW

T4 is more potent and the legit hypothyroid med. increases growth velocity but closes plates faster. so use AI
That's T3 the biologically active form and thus the more potent one though.
T4 is given in case of hypothyroidism because it's converted into T3 by the liver, have a longer half-life and is much easier to administrate.

You're going to give yourself hyperthyroidism

Yeah this could technically work I'm aware but the safety concern is my main issue. What dosage of t4 are u planning to take?
10mcg daily, half life is around 6-7 days and there might be an accumulation effect so I don't know if to plan doses in weekly amounts or daily amounts

i take t3 and i think it is fake, as t3 is supposedly a lot more commonly faked cause it just does nothing for me at all.
i would get t4

How long does it keep growth plates open for 0.5mg arimidex ED?

T4 is more potent and the legit hypothyroid med. increases growth velocity but closes plates faster. so use AI
How long does the AI keep them open for?

That's T3 the biologically active form and thus the more potent one though.
T4 is given in case of hypothyroidism because it's converted into T3 by the liver, have a longer half-life and is much easier to administrate.
Both are oral pills

i would get t4

Whats your dosing aswell for t3? weekly or daily? amount?

How long does the AI keep them open for?
Under 20 pg/ml epiphyseal fusion isn't possible so potentially indefinitely as long as you take it.
Based on the poor compliance of an aromatase-deficient man, we tried to develop a dose-response relationship between serum E2 and radiological changes of the long bones in terms of bone age [45]. Due to patient’s poor compliance, serum E2 remained below 20 pg/mL for a long time without any change of bone age and growth plate appearance at X-ray [45]. The closure of the epiphyses was obtained only several months later when E2 rose above 20 pg/mL and the patient was taking the right dose of transdermal E2 [45]. This suggests that serum E2 above 20 pg/mL is necessary for epiphyseal cartilage fusion [45] and that only in the case of severe estrogen deficiency the epiphyses remain still open despite the advancement of the chronological age (Figure 2)

And yes both are oral pills, T3 is just harder to administrate due to its short half-life (meaning you need to take more pills everyday and since it is more potent you can mess it up much more easily).

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
Whats your dosing aswell for t3? weekly or daily? amount?
i was on 25mcg daily which is supposedly already a lot, i tried this for a week and a half or so, then tried 50mcg for a day did nothing, the 75mcg, then 100mcg, yesterday
all did nothing and im not even that big im around 75kg
i assume its fake but brahminboss the t3 lover said something about possibly having a thyroid absorption issue

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
Under 20 pg/ml epiphyseal fusion isn't possible so potentially indefinitely as long as you take it.

And yes both are oral pills, T3 is just harder to administrate due to its short half-life (meaning you need to take more pills everyday and since it is more potent you can mess it up much more easily).
Any major long term side effects of under 20pg/ml, eg. being on it for 2-3 years?

i was on 25mcg daily which is supposedly already a lot, i tried this for a week and a half or so, then tried 50mcg for a day did nothing, the 75mcg, then 100mcg, yesterday
all did nothing and im not even that big im around 75kg
i assume its fake but brahminboss the t3 lover said something about possibly having a thyroid absorption issue
Why don't you try t4 then, cause then its based on a conversion rate between the t4 and t3 produced

Any major long term side effects of under 20pg/ml, eg. being on it for 2-3 years?
Most side effects just fade once you stop the medication and you're too old to get things such as spine deformities/genu valgum (symptoms of AD mens).
There are some long term side effects such as bone density loss, joint pain and cardiovascular issues that can eventually persist, it can be avoided if you don't crash your estrogens too much and take an AI that doesn't fuck too much with your lipids (e.g exemestane).

can you take mk long term? how long?
i heard you should use no more than a 3 month cycle

can you take mk long term? how long?
i heard you should use no more than a 3 month cycle
imma do 3 months on 1 month off cycles whole year round with cjc dac

but u dont know what ur getting
in the nicest way possible i think you should spend more time researching this stuff

also you wouldn't know what you're getting either with the cjc

in the nicest way possible i think you should spend more time researching this stuff

also you wouldn't know what you're getting either with the cjc
They're from actual companies with producing plants and not some drop shipping forum meso rx seller

if u buy chinese hgh at least buy it from a source who has a producing facility and doesn't just drop ship it to u

They're from actual companies with producing plants and not some drop shipping forum meso rx seller

if u buy chinese hgh at least buy it from a source who has a producing facility and doesn't just drop ship it to u
PM me please, I can't pm u