AI Waifus are not a viable cope

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
You have to be very delusional to convince yourself that a computer program is alive, that she's in love with you. And to be fair, many men will be as more attempts to make AI partners for lonely people come about. But it logically makes no sense. Maybe if they make some sort of sex robot, you could perhaps simulate what it's like to get some play... but is that what incels want?

If you are some guy who is basically unlovable, no amount of realism in virtual reality will ever be enough to let you forget it. And the fact that the difference between loving you and treating you like a normal woman would is just an algorithmic difference is enough to null any fulfilling emotions.

AI waifufaggotry will never allow you to feel truly validated and desired, it's simply not possible to suspend your disbelief.

To be honest, I'm more excited for the prospect of hyperrealistic MMORPG VR games. Imagine getting to play Sword Art Online in real life...

• +1
Reactions: greywind, IAMNOTANINCEL, descension and 1 other person
Maybe the more interesting discussion is how it might even out the playing field for dating. Men who are too desperate to get a GF will likely turn to these machines for warmth, and in turn the value of toilets will plummet, perhaps mitigating some of the effects of the dreaded "hoeflation"

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
i think people use ai because it doesn't take any effort like i larped a lot with ai as a ripped guy and that made me realise that i actually like the feeling of being attractive but instead of working for this feeling i used ai to reach it while still being loser irl

• So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
i think people use ai because it doesn't take any effort like i larped a lot with ai as a ripped guy and that made me realise that i actually like the feeling of being attractive but instead of working for this feeling i used ai to reach it while still being loser irl
A guy can dream...

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
there is no distinction between a real foid and a fully realized simulated foid in terms of how you perceive it. in fact, the simulated foid probably has better cognitive function, less flaws, etc and can seem more human

the only hurdle is designing a body that is the same (or superior) to a biological foid. we will likely need to reach the point of cloning/organic machinery to achieve real life pulsating and self lubricating pussy holes

• +1
there is no distinction between a real foid and a fully realized simulated foid in terms of how you perceive it. in fact, the simulated foid probably has better cognitive function, less flaws, etc and can seem more human

the only hurdle is designing a body that is the same (or superior) to a biological foid. we will likely need to reach the point of cloning/organic machinery to achieve real life pulsating and self lubricating pussy holes
This is not a materialist issue though. No doubt they will find a way, it's an industry that could be worth hundreds of millions in the future. It's suspending your disbelief that is impossible to reconcile with reality. Robofoid can never choose you over people who are exactly like you, because you chose it to begin with. It has no soul. There would be no fear of losing its affection

And the fact that the difference between loving you and treating you like a normal woman would is just an algorithmic difference is enough to null any fulfilling emotions.
The "normal woman" has wrong algorithms with some pretty ridiculous requirements, wouldn't it be amazing if you could just adjust them, and now you are appreciated for who you really are, not for some factors that you can't control, like a few millimeters of bone.

Everyone copes in some sort of way, it's relative what might seem cope to you might seem legit to someone else.

Not defending or insulting AI waifu here, just giving an overall perspective

• +1
Why do you care about AI waifus bhai? You’re a prettyboy, you mog 99% of the forum in terms of appeal.

• So Sad
Why do you care about AI waifus bhai? You’re a prettyboy, you mog 99% of the forum in terms of appeal.
It is very difficult to find someone that is compatible with me. I will never be a "slayer"

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I am KHHV.
No fucking way. You have my respect, bhai. You are more of a muzzie than muzzies, in this regard. With your looks and still KHHV? You should be rewarded for your lack of degeneracy by bhagwan. :Comfy:

• +1