Aight 4th day of not eating checkin in (gtfih)

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Posts
3,062
Reputation
2,281
pros : my zygos are poppin out srs
i feel lighter
i look like I lost a bit of weight
i dont even feel that hungry
cons : I feel like shit and cant barely walk
cant sleep bcoz food craving



tommorow I'll eat again but not overeat

just 2 boiled eggs a nice salad some yoghurt and vegetables
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2581
what you are doing is dangerous
 
lifefuel for Auschwitzcels
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 2969
Don’t eat ever again. You pig
bro like a piece of toast lol
If he eats one piece of toast he’ll end up eating an entire loaf of bread. Don’t tempt him
 
Ait bro see you tomorrow. If you fucking survive
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and NiBBaCel
I just did a 3 1/2 day fast and feel great
 
  • +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
pros : my zygos are poppin out srs
i feel lighter
i look like I lost a bit of weight
i dont even feel that hungry
cons : I feel like shit and cant barely walk
cant sleep bcoz food craving



tommorow I'll eat again but not overeat

just 2 boiled eggs a nice salad some yoghurt and vegetables




Bruhhh I just did 1 day would never do that shit tbh I know it's more cucked to lose weight he normal way But I ain't dying trying
 
  • +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel

Similar threads

180
Replies
4
Views
44
Golf222
Golf222
ToroLa7ino
Replies
0
Views
18
ToroLa7ino
ToroLa7ino
Fridx
Replies
14
Views
73
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
hitmancrewzz
Replies
2
Views
36
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
justinAnomaly
Replies
5
Views
30
qlf
qlf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top