Aight I made up my mind. I’m dipping

O

one job away

Kraken
Im gonna call in tomorrow. Tell them I thought my planning was gonna have a different result. I dont have a good feeling. I wanna step away from the surgery and find a different plan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, subhuman incel, Johanjohan and 3 others
Damn bro, you’re forgetting the end goal.

Damn bro, you’re forgetting the end goal.
No. the Endgoal is more defined than ever. Not getting a surgery because it won’t get me to where I want isn’t a step down.

Not ruining my chances of scsending cuz I was too pussy to say no to a plan I don’t want.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, FootLongDong, Deleted member 16220 and 3 others
No. the Endgoal is more defined than ever. Not getting a surgery because it won’t get me to where I want isn’t a step down.

Not ruining my chances of scsending cuz I was too pussy to say no to a plan I don’t want.
What are you getting instead then

So after you get this done finaly what are you thinking in taking to fix your brain chemistry?

• JFL
Reactions: one job away and AlexBrown84
What are you getting instead then
Same surgery. But different planner/ surgeon. Plan is not looking how I want it. At best ramieri. Or someone blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 16371
Im gonna call in tomorrow. Tell them I thought my planning was gonna have a different result. I dont have a good feeling. I wanna step away from the surgery and find a different plan
What is bad about your plan?