AIGHT which cumskin told this black foid YTber about our site

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (u r my all slaves)🏴‍☠️
I know it was one of u wankers considering how you pink fucks were simping over some ugly Gook whore leads me to belive there’s no fucking low you neandethal cunts will stoop 2. So NOW give it up who was it that told this Sid from Ice age Sheeboon about our site I don’t want this shit going mainstream

We have a lot of defectors on our hand (no doubt all are Cumskins but I’m sure many ethnic subhumans are involved) we must root them out and massacre them wholesale (in GTA 5 :forcedsmile:) purge them off this site

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Mewton, LooksmaxxHopeful and 31 others
It’s over bro her vid will get 100k+ views this is the first video actually talking about the website itself too

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mogging, Sondern, Moggie and 5 others
I know it was one of u wankers considering how you pink fucks were simping over some ugly Gook whore leads me to belive there’s no fucking low you neandethal cunts will stoop 2. So NOW give it up who was it that told this Sid from Ice age Sheeboon about our site I don’t want this shit going mainstream

We have a lot of defectors on our hand (no doubt all are Cumskins but I’m sure many ethnic subhumans are involved) we must root them out and massacre them wholesale (in GTA 5 :forcedsmile:) purge them off this site

J.D., a white inmate in Texas who admits that he "cannot fight real good," told Human Rights Watch that he was violently raped by his cellmate, a heavy, muscular man, in 1993. "From that day on," he said, "I was classified as a homosexual and was sold from one inmate to the next." Although he informed prison staff that he had been raped and was transferred to another part of the prison, the white inmates in his new housing area immediately "sold" him to a black inmate known as Blue Top. Blue Top used J.D. sexually, while also "renting" his sexual services to other black inmates. Besides being forced to perform "all types of sexual acts," J.D. had to defer to Blue Top in every other way. Under Blue Top's dominion, no task was too menial or too degrading for J.D. to perform. After two and a half months of this abuse, J.D. was finally transferred to a safer environment.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Joe Rogancel, Don Alejo Garza and 7 others
She not ugly

She beautiful and I want her to be my queen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ascension!, Don Alejo Garza and 12 others

just go outside bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Joe Rogancel, Mewton and 31 others
She not ugly

She beautiful and I want her to be my queen
Off you do ugly ass curry. Meanwhile bbc like me is cumming inside your stacylites, this is the fate of alll you subhuman ethnics to fucking wallow in your own filth like peasants. And then you fucks wonder why the Jews and white man doesn’t give you faggots Affirmative action fuckin NPC race

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Erik-Jón
Bruh this is only the beginning, this site is gonna go to shit, we are attracting so many females that are going to larp as men on here. Unless the mods grow a pair of balls and lay down the mantle

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Yuhbwoynadia, Elvisandreaa and 15 others
Bruh this is only the beginning, this site is gonna go to shit, we are attracting so many females that are going to larp as men on here. Unless the mods grow a pair of balls and lay down the mantle
As @NeedToSucceed said, women spell the beginning of the end for all goo things because men are natrual simps it’s in our genetics to simp and unfortunately Cumskins are the biggest simps proven time and time again and msot users are Cumskins it’s over

We need more Arabs it seems only Arabs are immune to simping disease

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and aBetterMii
Off you do ugly ass curry. Meanwhile bbc like me is cumming inside your stacylites, this is the fate of alll you subhuman ethnics to fucking wallow in your own filth like peasants. And then you fucks wonder why the Jews and white man doesn’t give you faggots Affirmative action fuckin NPC race
I’m not curry I’m Jatt I mog curries they are my slaves

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
As @NeedToSucceed said, women spell the beginning of the end for all goo things because men are natrual simps it’s in our genetics to simp and unfortunately Cumskins are the biggest simps proven time and time again and msot users are Cumskins it’s over

We need more Arabs it seems only Arabs are immune to simping disease
I only simp for the worthy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, Elvisandreaa and Niklaus Mikaelson
I for one welcome the new discourse that will follow as more bluepillers join the site

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, gymmaxedhorse, GetShrekt and 2 others
reddit soy boys are gonna start doxxing ppl after watching the vid

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 23875, Deleted member 19620 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ascension! and Cheesyrumble
FUCK I'M A BELIEVER EMO GIRL SUPREMACY YOU CUCKS HAVE THE REST OF
THOSE CHAD ONLY SLUTS
Sadly, emo girls are still emo chadlite+ only, but yes they fog :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, latincell95 and aBetterMii
Don’t fucking ruin my thread with this batty boy shit fam. I’ve had enough of your Pink skins piggies ruining everything holy about this place
I not a pink skin and whats holy about this place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875, Deleted member 19620 and aBetterMii
Don’t fucking ruin my thread with this batty boy shit fam. I’ve had enough of your Pink skins piggies ruining everything holy about this place
Forum about improving looks to get girls
Post motivation to looksmax to get cozy emo gf
:feelswat:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • Love it
@aBetterMii drop a emo gf appeal maxing bhai

• +1
@aBetterMii drop a emo gf appeal maxing bhai
I would if i was an emo girl slayer but im incel, we need to find a mentor or sumn

I would if i was an emo girl slayer but im incel, we need to find a mentor or sumn
very well I shall do hours of research and become that emo girl slayer and drop a guide bhai

• +1
  • Woah
@aBetterMii do you know other emo girls like her pm all the other ones that look like her

• +1
@aBetterMii do you know other emo girls like her pm all the other ones that look like her
Every emo princess is a unique diamond, unlike any of the others 😻😻

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Of course, she complains about being a femcel, but is a legit race traitor. Imagine being this ugly ethnic's looksmax and just knowing that she would rather fantasize about a disney prince then even look in your direction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, alriodai, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Of course, she complains about being a femcel, but is a legit race traitor. Imagine being this ugly ethnic's looksmax and just knowing that she would rather fantasize about a disney prince then even look in your direction.
I dunno if she’s a race traitor, she hasn’t displayed anything regarding that matter but she’s subhuman so she’s femcel cos she wants Chad and cannot keep him

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and latincell95
I’m caging @ the racepill autismo :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
23k views already it’s fucking over

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
We need more a more inclusive and progressive environment on this forum. We need more activism to encourage women to migrate here. Currently this forum harbours sexists, racists, transphobes, fatphobia, age phobia and generally right wing conspiracies and that needs to be changed starting now. This site needs to be stopped as they are a danger to our democracy and the well being of marginalized BIPOC peoples.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Don Alejo Garza, mogging and 6 others
2193BDD9 FBFE 4BFC 8FBC 9FE8143B79A4
“Found Richard coopers alt acc”:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Don Alejo Garza, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
I advocate for more racism in the forum
Give the normies the final solution
I also advocate for making curries the masterrace as they run the forum

• JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
ye i saw it in the other thread about this
was caging when i saw that my autistic rambling was featured in the video
She took it so srs, I hope this jbw whore doesn’t make a video about ethnicels. Why can’t these foids mind their own business, imma cringe hard if she starts talking about blackcels tf that got to do with her

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Truecel14
She took it so srs, I hope this jbw whore doesn’t make a video about ethnicels. Why can’t these foids mind their own business, imma cringe hard if she starts talking about blackcels tf that got to do with her
Bitch gonna cry aboutMUH BBCCELS DONT WANT MEH. Fucking dumb slag. I hope she does a vid on it will be funny, black women know black guys do well so she’s just gonna gaslight blackcels and say we have it wash as pie and are volcel IRONICALLY meanwhile she is Tyrone only like a typical bitch whilst looking like shitn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 21340
Bitch gonna cry aboutMUH BBCCELS DONT WANT MEH. Fucking dumb slag. I hope she does a vid on it will be funny, black women know black guys do well so she’s just gonna gaslight blackcels and say we have it wash as pie and are volcel IRONICALLY meanwhile she is Tyrone only like a typical bitch whilst looking like shitn
Nah ion like when black women try to talk about BM cos they always gaslight tf out of us.

They say all types of bs why they won’t date a black guy ‘they’re weak’ , ‘they broke’ blah blah blah but the reality is loads of them just want some mullato child + they’re so ugly they can’t even get a white guy to commit to them.

The blackcels are usually the types this broad went to school with but of course she just ignored them, on a level bitches don’t know anything about manhood they need to shut the fuck up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, latincell95 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Also That type loves whiteboys bruv only the city black girls (niggachicks) want bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Nah ion like when black women try to talk about BM cos they always gaslight tf out of us.

They say all types of bs why they won’t date a black guy ‘they’re weak’ , ‘they broke’ blah blah blah but the reality is loads of them just want some mullato child + they’re so ugly they can’t even get a white guy to commit to them.

The blackcels are usually the types this broad went to school with but of course she just ignored them, on a level bitches don’t know anything about manhood they need to shut the fuck up.
Dunno wtf u on about, most black women esp this one won’t be on that shit, only swirlies ont witter with an agenda of man hating do that shit but that’s a specific topic. If she’s speaking about blackcels she won’t mention no such thing most blskc foids overwhelmingly are Tyrone bbc only not mullato only or whatever be you think stop being an emotional butthurt nigger crying about shit and be concise and logical

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, latincell95 and GetShrekt
it'll be a 30min dissertation on her whining about ethnicels being muh self hating and degrading black women, even though the vast majority of it is just us shitposting

although its weird because in some of her videos she seems somewhat blackpilled yet deems inceldom, looksmaxxing and the likes as a negative boogieman tier concept

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and PrinceLuenLeoncur
it'll be a 30min dissertation on her whining about ethnicels being muh self hating and degrading black women, even though the vast majority of it is just us shitposting

although its weird because in some of her videos she seems somewhat blackpilled yet deems inceldom, looksmaxxing and the likes as a negative boogieman tier concept
You hit the nail on its head. Dunno what @Bump is speaking about seems he is salty black women don’t like him for being an ugly ass incel lmfao. So he wants to crate fantasies about MUH JBW when stats say otherwise to justify his inceldom (pathetic). Most women deem it a boogeyman because it means men willl get higher value women once they looksmax and not have to settle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Dunno wtf u on about, most black women esp this one won’t be on that shit, only swirlies ont witter with an agenda of man hating do that shit but that’s a specific topic. If she’s speaking about blackcels she won’t mention no such thing most blskc foids overwhelmingly are Tyrone bbc only not mullato only or whatever be you think stop being an emotional butthurt nigger crying about shit and be concise and logical
Nah it’s true, the white washed ones only go for white guys in fact I’d say like half of them are JBW or JustBeLightskinned but no one wants their ugly assx

Basically if she gives off white girl energy then she’s a Chad chaser, it’s not that hard to recognise, like if she seems the type to get bullied it’s a good chance, All the lame/nerd black girls go for white dudes.

women will never give men spaces to themselves ,at every chance they will try to insert themselves in , and if not try to ruin the space

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Leviathin and brucel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur + that’s why it’s more prevelant here in UK than in America to see BWWM cos in uk there’s way more coconuts + pean worship

Nah it’s true, the white washed ones only go for white guys in fact I’d say like half of them are JBW or JustBeLightskinned but no one wants their ugly assx

Basically if she gives off white girl energy then she’s a Chad chaser, it’s not that hard to recognise, like if she seems the type to get bullied it’s a good chance, All the lame/nerd black girls go for white dudes.
Stfu your full of shit and ironically the different side of the same coin as those 1%er whores who post on those swirled ecochambers both you cringe fucks are good for eachother can’t stand neither of you lot. Cringe beyond cringe ignore stats and facts just so you can make excuses for your failure’s and date out. I can guarantee you she dates niggas mostly just cos she’s not some good rat whore doesn’t mean she’s “white”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back