AIGHT which cumskin told this black foid YTber about our site

@PrinceLuenLeoncur + that’s why it’s more prevelant here in UK than in America to see BWWM cos in uk there’s way more coconuts + pean worship
No it’s cos there isn’t the same stigma here as uk blacks are African and thus don’t have the same psychological trams of segregation slavery etc, you also see more BMWW couples here than in the USA what’s your point? You’re just full of shit

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and GetShrekt
can the mods make threads viewable only if they sign up and they are verified as being a male? The site is being viewed by so many normies it is going mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
No it’s cos there isn’t the same stigma here as uk blacks are African and thus don’t have the same psychological trams of segregation slavery etc, you also see more BMWW couples here than in the USA what’s your point? You’re just full of shit
U in denial. Why would some black girls from Cheddington or some other nerd town who grew up around a bunch of peans want Younga Stabba frm da Raq? The mullatos especially are ugly ass whiteboy only,

+ I meant half of the oreo types, not half of all black women but I won't even be surprised if it's more. Ask yourself who is more sexually successful, the black men in jail or the black men in university?

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and alriodai
women will never give men spaces to themselves ,at every chance they will try to insert themselves in , and if not try to ruin the space
Women cant think for themselves, either they copy us or attack us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Verse and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I know it was one of u wankers considering how you pink fucks were simping over some ugly Gook whore leads me to belive there’s no fucking low you neandethal cunts will stoop 2. So NOW give it up who was it that told this Sid from Ice age Sheeboon about our site I don’t want this shit going mainstream

We have a lot of defectors on our hand (no doubt all are Cumskins but I’m sure many ethnic subhumans are involved) we must root them out and massacre them wholesale (in GTA 5 :forcedsmile:) purge them off this site

hahaha she "exposes" my comment in 19:47

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
It's the same dynamic. It's pathetic on both sides, but black overall are just pathetic group

U in denial. Why would some black girls from Cheddington or some other nerd town who grew up around a bunch of peans want Younga Stabba frm da Raq? The mullatos especially are ugly ass whiteboy only,

+ I meant half of the oreo types, not half of all black women but I won't even be surprised if it's more. Ask yourself who is more sexually successful, the black men in jail or the black men in university?
Black men in Uni, they have easier time slaying and get better looking/higher class women if they are NT and low inhb. Guys in jail get no ass cos they in jail and once out get low class women. Though most blacks are low class asf like 90% of them so your more likely to see pookies I guess but if your middle class black you’ll easily slay black foids like the YTber easily

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and GetShrekt
Black men in Uni
1870947 cope
Alll women love DarkTriad Badboys. I rather have no gcses and sell cocaine then be a doctor or some other gay shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Pikabro and DoctorLooksmax
View attachment 1948860 Alll women love DarkTriad Badboys. I rather have no gcses and sell cocaine then be a doctor or some other gay shit
Then go do that then? What’s stopping u, the only reason why I ain’t done it yet is cos I have gone to uni and my buddies won’t let me get in on it cos they know I have worked hard at uni. If you truly feel this way go out and sell crack

Then go do that then? What’s stopping u, the only reason why I ain’t done it yet is cos I have gone to uni and my buddies won’t let me get in on it cos they know I have worked hard at uni. If you truly feel this way go out and sell crack
I tried but I was rejected. You need to know people to join the streets especially if you want to make money frm it. Basically, I got cucked by my subsaharan pussynigga genes, if I was bananmuncher or basketball american i woulda been Black CHAPO.

I remember FaceAndLMS told me once I wouldn't be an incel if I was more stupid and sagged my pants, brutal but it's true.

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Pikabro
It’s over bro her vid will get 100k+ views this is the first video actually talking about the website itself too
Lookism net got featured on some magazine a while ago.

@ChadpreetMaxxer @AlexanderTheGreat11 @hamburger @LiteralCaucasian @yubot @pashtun and me got a shoutout for our posts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, AlexanderTheGreat11 and twilight
@PrinceLuenLeoncur You are a racist piece of shit subhuman. You are absolute garbage.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur You are a racist piece of shit subhuman. You are absolute garbage.
Stfu you dumb little bitch, where were you when the stfcels are runnin amok what you want us ethnis and blacks to sit there like timid little dogs and cry waaah waaagh whitey mean again

No fuck that and fuck you, I’ll let your kind know how we ALL FEEL ABOUT YOU PINK SWINE EATING FUCKS. Go drink bleach you blind hypocritical faggot go rage on SFcels instead of an Ethnic defending himself agaisnt the Tyranny of the euroShit race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, latincell95, GetShrekt and 3 others
I tried but I was rejected. You need to know people to join the streets especially if you want to make money frm it. Basically, I got cucked by my subsaharan pussynigga genes, if I was bananmuncher or basketball american i woulda been Black CHAPO.

I remember FaceAndLMS told me once I wouldn't be an incel if I was more stupid and sagged my pants, brutal but it's true.
Is their videos of Face and LMS arguing with others. I saw some clip on this Incel TV whatever channel and it was hilarious. I thought Face and LMS used some weird voice filter but it sounded human to some degree, but he had a odd voice. Apparently some people said he is a black manlet.

Stfu you dumb little bitch, where were you when the stfcels are runnin amok what you want us ethnis and blacks to sit there like timid little dogs and cry waaah waaagh whitey mean again

No fuck that and fuck you, I’ll let your kind know how we ALL FEEL ABOUT YOU PINK SWINE EATING FUCKS. Go drink bleach you blind hypocritical faggot go rage on SFcels instead of an Ethnic defending himself agaisnt the Tyranny of the euroShit race
Your taking his girls and enriching them in Sweden, he refuses to tolerate that and is taking a stand against you , other sandboys busting inside swedish jb.

Is their videos of Face and LMS arguing with others. I saw some clip on this Incel TV whatever channel and it was hilarious. I thought Face and LMS used some weird voice filter but it sounded human to some degree, but he had an odd voice. Apparently some people said he is a black manlet.
Face is 6’3 BBCcel who had GFs and slays in the past.

interesting, is their proof, dude said was incel in videos
He is incel. I just said he had success in the past and he’s 6’3. He isn’t a KHHV he has had lays in the past but he is 100% incel: they are highly infrequent and he said low quality women. He used to post on lookism

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Lookism net got featured on some magazine a while ago.

@ChadpreetMaxxer @AlexanderTheGreat11 @hamburger @LiteralCaucasian @yubot @pashtun and me got a shoutout for our posts
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHAT

I know it was one of u wankers considering how you pink fucks were simping over some ugly Gook whore leads me to belive there’s no fucking low you neandethal cunts will stoop 2. So NOW give it up who was it that told this Sid from Ice age Sheeboon about our site I don’t want this shit going mainstream

We have a lot of defectors on our hand (no doubt all are Cumskins but I’m sure many ethnic subhumans are involved) we must root them out and massacre them wholesale (in GTA 5 :forcedsmile:) purge them off this site

Somebody tell me if I was given a shoutout XD

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Yea I saw it, tryna find the exact time stamp. Also video implies tranny maxxing thread is serious. JFL
Did you find it? I can't seem to quite see my beautiful mug on the screen

He is incel. I just said he had success in the past and he’s 6’3. He isn’t a KHHV he has had lays in the past but he is 100% incel: they are highly infrequent and he said low quality women. He used to post on lookism
Can confirm this have met him irl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Verse and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ze age of looksmaxx is over ze age of Marvel obsessed bug "men" is now

• JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
Yea I saw it, tryna find the exact time stamp. Also video implies tranny maxxing thread is serious. JFL
They think that just because they added tag "serious" it must real. 99% of shit posted here is for the banter.

We need more a more inclusive and progressive environment on this forum. We need more activism to encourage women to migrate here. Currently this forum harbours sexists, racists, transphobes, fatphobia, age phobia and generally right wing conspiracies and that needs to be changed starting now. This site needs to be stopped as they are a danger to our democracy and the well being of marginalized BIPOC peoples.
Totally agreed. Although we can make jokes or banter, this place needs to become more inclusive. All my posts are always exagerated and satirical to push people to realize the absurdity of some theories and wake up. And live a normal healthy life. I thankfully am successfull at that so i hope that people benefit from it.
Wake up bros, this is the time of your life. Be nice to people and they will be nice to you.
Streegereturn out

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, alriodai, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Totally agreed. Although we can make jokes or banter, this place needs to become more inclusive. All my posts are always exagerated and satirical to push people to realize the absurdity of some theories and wake up. And live a normal healthy life. I thankfully am successfull at that so i hope that people benefit from it.
Wake up bros, this is the time of your life. Be nice to people and they will be nice to you.
Streegereturn out
Thank you, rn I’m hungry haven’t eaten all day, I’m high cortisol rn and very impulsive but your comment is the first that genuinely made me smile in a couple hours as cucked as it sounds. Dnt worry I’m not dying or anything I just need to cook and too tired to cook rn and I’m cutting.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18840
It’s over bro her vid will get 100k+ views this is the first video actually talking about the website itself too
female youtuber video essay format - check
longer than 20 minutes - check
verified channel - check
sensational title - check

yup this video's getting >100k views

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 18840
Thank you, rn I’m hungry haven’t eaten all day, I’m high cortisol rn and very impulsive but your comment is the first that genuinely made me smile in a couple hours as cucked as it sounds. Dnt worry I’m not dying or anything I just need to cook and too tired to cook rn and I’m cutting.
Bro take metformin for appetite suppressant

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
65EC6256 184E 4390 AA61 0D7714AA7754

mogged

• JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, latincell95, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
3076BB2E 2384 4414 9682 DDA4589EF447

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 18840
Of course, she complains about being a femcel, but is a legit race traitor. Imagine being this ugly ethnic's looksmax and just knowing that she would rather fantasize about a disney prince then even look in your direction.
it's always the dark ugly bitches dating out JFL

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

every night before she goes to bed she prays to god saying: " wy God wy do ya has to mak me a sheboon? why cant i be born as a wyt girl. now my prince charming PrinceLuenLeoncur doesnot even like men. he goes after those goddamn skank wyt and curry bitches. o gud wy"

you should marry her dude and make some more sheboons and niggers to poison the human genepool

• JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, latincell95, GetShrekt and 2 others
report the video. current stats are more than i’ve ever seen tbh

Total: 2,443 (Looksmaxers: 541, Bluepillers: 1,902)

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Moggie, GetShrekt and gymmaxedhorse

Keep making racists thread you ethnic dog. That's all you ethnics do around here.

JFL at jealous shitskins.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt and Niklaus Mikaelson
Keep making racists thread you ethnic dog. That's all you ethnics do around here.

I’d rape you irl keep on chatting shit you ugly COCKasoid joke you ain’t shit you’z an abused dog a little pink faggot now drink bleach and make sure you ingest the entire fuckin bottle bitch

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 22627

Maybe Katya finds this forum and sees one of my Katya appriciation posts :love:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’d rape you irl keep on chatting shit you ugly COCKasoid joke you ain’t shit you’z an abused dog a little pink faggot now drink bleach and make sure you ingest the entire fuckin bottle bitch
What you gonna do? You're like 5'5 or something LMAO. You'd look like a little chiuaua dog jumping and barking for a treat. hahahha

Get a load of this seething ethinc dog guys hahahah

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Maybe Katya finds this forum and sees one of my Katya appriciation posts :love:
It’s not simpin if it’s Katya tbh 😍😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
What you gonna do? You're like 5'5 or something LMAO. You'd look like a little chiuaua dog jumping and barking for a treat. hahahha

Get a load of this seething ethinc dog guys hahahah
Lmfao 🤣 this Nigga thinks I’m some abused ethnic subhuman… I’m 105kg 24% bodyfat and 182cm trust me I’d end you little man I’m many things but 5’5 manlet subhuman isn’t one of them. But hey your the cum 💦 skin when I bust on a girls face it looks like your skin lol

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 22627
She specifically mentioned the site
Its over. Especially with the documentary? Coming out soon
Gotta quickly archive all the info I bookmarked :feelsthink:
@NegativeNorwood
Its over
@Alexanderr is it over?

• So Sad
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Stfu your full of shit and ironically the different side of the same coin as those 1%er whores who post on those swirled ecochambers both you cringe fucks are good for eachother can’t stand neither of you lot. Cringe beyond cringe ignore stats and facts just so you can make excuses for your failure’s and date out. I can guarantee you she dates niggas mostly just cos she’s not some good rat whore doesn’t mean she’s “white”

I dunno if she’s a race traitor, she hasn’t displayed anything regarding that matter but she’s subhuman so she’s femcel cos she wants Chad and cannot keep him

She says she dates mostly white guys in this video. Apparently, she even rejected an extremely wealthy black guy because of his "personality." Cagefuel that someone would attempt to beta bucks for this bug-eyed freak.

• JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Moggie, latincell95 and 1 other person

She says she dates mostly white guys in this video. Apparently, she even rejected an extremely wealthy black guy because of his "personality." Cagefuel that someone would attempt to beta bucks for this bug-eyed freak.

Lmfao 🤣 @Bump for once I guess you were right. I was wrong but in my defence I was an abused dog cos I hadn’t eaten all day (I have now so I’m calm). Well at least we know she’s Femcel due to her own racial biases, imagine being a 3/10 black girl and having racial preferences JFL. Though the brotha could have had a shit personality the fact is she is mostly likely JBW preference and she shouldn’t cry about being femcel if that’s the case

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, GetShrekt and Gus17

It's strange to see an admitted SHIT EATER descended from slaves trying to act like a tough guy. LOL

119.jpg

JFL!!!

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, GetShrekt and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's strange to see an admitted SHIT EATER descended from slaves trying to act like a tough guy. LOL

119.jpg

JFL!!!
You are literally obsessed with me. And for the record I'm Scandinavian not Irish. k bye

You are literally obsessed with me. And for the record I'm Scandinavian not Irish. k bye
Enjoy getting your nation BROWNED by Arabians and blacked by Somalians aka the black incels over 4 your race (Scandis)

JFL look at how he is so embarrassed about potatoeceldom !!!

LOL!!!!

Shit eating potatoecel life!!!

151.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and GetShrekt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back