AIGHT which cumskin told this black foid YTber about our site

JFL look at how he is so embarrassed about potatoeceldom !!!

LOL!!!!

Shit eating potatoecel life!!!

151.jpg
I just shake my head in disbelief.

I can see why you are still barking at me like the pathetic ethnic dog that you are after i brutally body mog, height mog, face mog, life mog, money mog and dick mog you to absolute self harm. I will forever live in your head RENT. FREE.

Keep making threads about me while I don't even remember your username. I really don't.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I just shake my head in disbelief.

I can see why you are still barking at me like the pathetic ethnic dog that you are after i brutally body mog, height mog, face mog, life mog, money mog and dick mog you to absolute self harm. I will forever live in your head RENT. FREE.

Keep making threads about me while I don't even remember your username. I really don't.
You EAT SHIT bro.

Like, LOL!! You literally EAT SHIT.

This is funny af. A literal SHIT EATER potatoecel is trying to appear to have some kind of upper hand. LOL

You EAT SHIT man. I don't really have any words. Eating shit and then acting like a tough guy on a forum.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
You EAT SHIT bro.

Like, LOL!! You literally EAT SHIT.

This is funny af. A literal SHIT EATER potatoecel is trying to appear to have some kind of upper hand. LOL

You EAT SHIT man. I don't really have any words. Eating shit and then acting like a tough guy on a forum.

giphy.gif
I wasn't confessing. I was BRAGGING! LMAO you are retarded. I eat pussy, ass, everything! You think I'm seeking any kind of upper hand against someone who's username I don't even remember. You are less than dirt to me. Barely even exisisting.

Can you not grasp how insignificant and pathetic you are? You are the gunk i scrape of my shoes.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Larping nigger.

Literally no proof of you slaying
@Yuhbwoynadia 😅😅😅🤫☝️ this comment lol remember that video lmfao, this Jew thinks I’ll send it to him madman

I wasn't confessing. I was BRAGGING! LMAO you are retarded. I eat pussy, ass, everything! You think I'm seeking any kind of upper hand against someone who's username I don't even remember. You are less than dirt to me. Barely even exisisting.

Can you not grasp how insignificant and pathetic you are? You are the gunk i scrape of my shoes.
JFL!!! He goes through the effort of replying only to say he doesn't give a fuck. This is the low IQ of a SHIT EATER coming through. If you didn't care you wouldn't reply. You are exposed as someone who ENJOYS THE TASTE OF FAECES.

Just LOL!!

EATING FAECES and then trying to appear to be a tough guy!!! Notice how he says "I eat ass" to try and cover it up but in the original exposed thread he admitted to scooping faeces out of ass and eating it off his finger!!!

This is the best comedy in the history of the forum!!

Potatoecel Motherfucker EATS FAECES and tries to act like a tough guy on a forum!

JFL!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
wh*tey bragging about eating shit now the state of peans in 2022 :feelskek:

She probably found us from IT I bet

JFL!!! He goes through the effort of replying only to say he doesn't give a fuck. This is the low IQ of a SHIT EATER coming through. If you didn't care you wouldn't reply. You are exposed as someone who ENJOYS THE TASTE OF FAECES.

Just LOL!!

EATING FAECES and then trying to appear to be a tough guy!!! Notice how he says "I eat ass" to try and cover it up but in the original exposed thread he admitted to scooping faeces out of ass and eating it off his finger!!!

This is the best comedy in the history of the forum!!

Potatoecel Motherfucker EATS FAECES and trys to act like a tough guy on a forum!

JFL!!!!!!!
LMAO I must have REALLY gotten under your shitskin for you to develop this kind of an obssession with someone who is CLEARLY superior to you in EVERY way. Literally every way. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me ONE thing you mog me at? You can bark like the worthless cockroach manlet you are but you KNOW and I KNOW you are a little scared insecure ethnic INCEL.

You are an abused dog in real life. You are weird around people and act like a sperg creep around women. You parents curse the day you were born. Your father is ASHAMED of you and even your own mother have given up on you.

You lost at life. Fucking KYS and spare your parents the embarrassment of having to see you. I'm fucking done with you. You are pathetic and it's frankly creepy seeing how obsessive you are.

Freak.

LMAO I must have REALLY gotten under your shitskin for you to develop this kind of an obssession with someone who is CLEARLY superior to you in EVERY way. Literally every way. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me ONE thing you mog me at? You can bark like the worthless cockroach manlet you are but you KNOW and I KNOW you are a little scared insecure ethnic INCEL.

You are an abused dog in real life. You are weird around people and act like a sperg creep around women. You parents curse the day you were born. Your father is ASHAMED of you and even your own mother have given up on you.

You lost at life. Fucking KYS and spare your parents the embarrassment of having to see you. I'm fucking done with you. You are pathetic and it's frankly creepy seeing how obsessive you are.

Freak.
JFL at this SHIT EATER!! "its creepy", you don't think it's creepy to EAT FAECES though right? LOL

You think it's so normal to admit to EATING SHIT that you still think you have the upper hand. Just LOL!!!!

What kind of guy admits to SCOOPING HUMAN FAECES OUT OF ASS AND EATING IT AND ENJOYING IT? And then you come on and act like a tough guy. JFL!!!

Lets just take a second to understand this. This guy EATS FAECES. Like click on this wiki pages about human faeces and just imagine the neural subhumanity of someone who would scoop some of the faeces up and eat it off their finger.

This shit cracks me up!!!!! You would also get battered badly if we met IRL. I outweigh you by about 50 pounds and much taller. You would run like a scared faggot and go back to EATING SHIT like you're used to!!!! LOL at bragging about being 6'2!! JFL!!

My man EATS SHIT and acts like a tough guy afterward. You literally cannot make this up!!!

200w.gif

JFL!!!

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and MrGlutton
JFL at this SHIT EATER!! "its creepy", you don't think it's creepy to EAT FAECES though right? LOL

You think it's so normal to admit to EATING SHIT that you still think you have the upper hand. Just LOL!!!!

What kind of guy admits to SCOOPING HUMAN FAECES OUT OF ASS AND EATING IT AND ENJOYING IT? And then you come on and act like a tough guy. JFL!!!

Lets just take a second to understand this. This guy EATS FAECES. Like click on this wiki pages about human faeces and just imagine the neural subhumanity of someone who would scoop some of the faeces up and eat it off their finger.

This shit cracks me up!!!!! You would also get battered badly if we met IRL. I outweigh you by about 50 pounds and much taller. You would run like a scared faggot and go back to EATING SHIT like you're used to!!!! LOL at bragging about being 6'2!! JFL!!

My man EATS SHIT and acts like a tough guy afterward. You literally cannot make this up!!!

200w.gif

JFL!!!
You will have the distinction of being the only person I've ever put on ignore. Not because I care about what you write in any way as I'm indifferent to you and only know you exist when you @ me but I will put you on ignore because it will amuse me how much you will SEETH at it.
I can already picture you writing ten topics @ing me hoping to "get back at me" and coping with how you "bullied me to ignore" or some other preposterous cope you incels take to.

If you only knew how pathetic it is to me when some subhuman cockroach tries to flex on me looking like I look and knowing how you look. It beggars belief and shows just how far you've slipped mentally.

Rest assured I will sleep like a baby tonight while you will stay awake in your filth and squalor and try to think about come backs you could've used.

Seeth for me

Goodfellas GIF

You will have the distinction of being the only person I've ever put on ignore. Not because I care about what you write in any way as I'm indifferent to you and only know you exist when you @ me but I will put you on ignore because it will amuse me how much you will SEETH at it.
I can already picture you writing ten topics @ing me hoping to "get back at me" and coping with how you "bullied me to ignore" or some other preposterous cope you incels take to.

If you only knew how pathetic it is to me when some subhuman cockroach tries to flex on me looking like I look and knowing how you look. It beggars belief and shows just how far you've slipped mentally.

Rest assured I will sleep like a baby tonight while you will stay awake in your filth and squalor and try to think about come backs you could've used.

Seeth for me

Goodfellas GIF

JFL at the SHIT SCOOPER!!

It got TOO MUCH for him and he was exposed for SCOOPING FAECES UP WITH HIS FINGER AND EATING IT!!!

Talk about neural subhumanity. This is the lowest of the low. You realise that 99.999% of people would see you as truly the most disgusing human they have ever came across if they knew you were a SHIT SCOOPER?

JUST LOL!!!

You will consistently be exposed as a SHIT SCOOPING SHIT EATER in every thread you post on! The fact that this guy acts like a tough guy after admitted to being so subhuman that he SCOOPS SHIT AND EATS IT is truly a PSL classic!!!!

JFL!!!

• JFL
If she was born a man she would've probably roped, alien tier ES ratio

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
  • JFL
Lmfao 🤣 @Bump for once I guess you were right. I was wrong but in my defence I was an abused dog cos I hadn’t eaten all day (I have now so I’m calm). Well at least we know she’s Femcel due to her own racial biases, imagine being a 3/10 black girl and having racial preferences JFL. Though the brotha could have had a shit personality the fact is she is mostly likely JBW preference and she shouldn’t cry about being femcel if that’s the case
Her last crush was a black dude though, attractive one too. She doesn’t have a racial preference.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and latincell95

She says she dates mostly white guys in this video. Apparently, she even rejected an extremely wealthy black guy because of his "personality." Cagefuel that someone would attempt to beta bucks for this bug-eyed freak.

She is in way like my ex girlfriend. Only wanted to date white guys, lightskin Hispanics

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
We need more a more inclusive and progressive environment on this forum. We need more activism to encourage women to migrate here. Currently this forum harbours sexists, racists, transphobes, fatphobia, age phobia and generally right wing conspiracies and that needs to be changed starting now. This site needs to be stopped as they are a danger to our democracy and the well being of marginalized BIPOC peoples.
'fat phobia, age phobia' :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

There is no video dumb fuck
Oh there is, I just won’t show u cos that would be me doxxing myself but he has seen the vidoe of my slaying cute paki women and you can sit there coping and crying fantasising about slaying Stacylite curries meanwhile I have actually done so, little bitch. And don’t get rude to me fam ill end you pussy

• +1
She took it so srs, I hope this jbw whore doesn’t make a video about ethnicels. Why can’t these foids mind their own business, imma cringe hard if she starts talking about blackcels tf that got to do with her
Lmao she made the vid :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back