AirMax 720

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
Jd 132119 a

These shoes give you 4cm height boost, thats's insane for a sneaker without insoles
They are very comfortable and normies love them (plus they dont look ugly af like some height boosting shoes)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 8090 and 4 others
It does look ugly IMO.

But you won't get called out for it, that's what matters.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, tombradylover, EverythingMattersCel and 10 others
I know it's all about face but heightmogging is a great feeling ngl

• +1
Reactions: zura, randomvanish, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
you cant really add insoles into it

and when you have a certain weight, the sole will compress quite a bit, leaving you with less than 4cm

I prefer the jordan protomax, which has the same sole, but you can even add insoles on top of it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Slob, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
look ugly max 97 mogs
270 good too
but height boost is less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 6423, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person
it does not give 4 cm of actual height JFL. Maybe the heel height is 4cm but that does not mean that you will be 4 cm taller

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tom2004, Deleted member 10524, Ocelot and 2 others
it does not give 4 cm of actual height JFL. Maybe the heel height is 4cm but that does not mean that you will be 4 cm taller
2niE.gif

What movie is that clip from. dayummmm

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and HeavenAdmιn
the movie that will make you fall in love w denise richards, wild things 1998
tenor.gif

I am already in love with her from that startrooper movie. Gonna watch this movie thanks mate

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Bro I actually think it gives 4cm, the heel must be even taller actually

Check the list of sneakers on celebheights, he lists it as 4.1cm, and the guy before has called out insoles for giving less height than the heel actual is, so I think he would list it as less if it actually didn't give 4cm

• Woah
denise-richards.jpg

JFL at how ugly she is at 49yo btw. Fucking over for her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, zipzam, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Looks ugly in most color schemes. This is the version I have

It gives 1 and a half inches

• Love it
Bro I actually think it gives 4cm, the heel must be even taller actually

Check the list of sneakers on celebheights, he lists it as 4.1cm, and the guy before has called out insoles for giving less height than the heel actual is, so I think he would list it as less if it actually didn't give 4cm
if that's the case, I'm getting them tbh. Do you think I can fit a 1inch insole into them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
if that's the case, I'm getting them tbh. Do you think I can fit a 1inch insole into them?

I don't have them myself but

and when you have a certain weight, the sole will compress quite a bit, leaving you with less than 4cm

I prefer the jordan protomax, which has the same sole, but you can even add insoles on top of it

You can't. I tried putting a 0.2 inch sorts insole and it doesn't work. 1.5 inches is enough and anymore would look weird

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Mouthbreath and HeavenAdmιn
@larsanova what are you favorite height boosting shoes? please help a brother out

@larsanova69

alexander mcqueens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 6423, Chadelite and 3 others
OP just wear stilts jfl. i’m 5’10 and i fraud to 8’10 haven’t been called out yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zipzam, Slob, Octavius and 2 others
Air Maxxing

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and HeavenAdmιn
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and HeavenAdmιn
disgusting and manlet vibes, just get ankle high shoes and put lifts in it

• +1
Reactions: Slob
i give it < 10 years before men wearing actual heels is acceptable

fuck this earth

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob and WadlowMaxxing
OP just wear stilts jfl. i’m 5’10 and i fraud to 8’10 haven’t been called out yet
Jfl if u arent Circus maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zipzam and lejend
Nike airmax dont give manlet vibes jfl all the tall guys use them to get even taller, if u notice it all the manlets actually wear flat shoes like Vans, it's like they enjoy to get heightmogged

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Constantin Denis, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
just cop some tims

they look like shit tho. refugee-tier shoe

• JFL
Reactions: zipzam
Air max ones beautiful shoes look so good

Normie shoes that every height self-conscious nigga is wearing and since it's technically not a "grow taller" hidden-insole pair of shoes, it's ideal.

Normie shoes that every height self-conscious nigga is wearing and since it's technically not a "grow taller" hidden-insole pair of shoes, it's ideal.
They look like wigger shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 19499
Absolutely not, 1cm at most and it won't be comfortable. You can't put height insoles in low top shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

can the protomax fit two shoe lifts or only one

Absolutely not, 1cm at most and it won't be comfortable. You can't put height insoles in low top shoes.
i literally put lifts in af1s easily

horrendous shoes