Best NT Shoes to Gain Height (manlets GTFIH)

mogre

mogre

Iron
So being a manlet hyperfixated on my height (5'8.5'') I did a ton of research into the best NT-looking (non-boot!) shoes to fraud height. No weird non-NT looking elevator shoes.

It will come as no surprise that they are Nike Airmax. However, different Nike Airmax models have different heights, and some models can give you as much as 1cm of extra height (0.4 inches for lazycels) compared to other models. For manlets every millimeter of extra height matters, so don't be a cuck. So I researched all the different models and figured out which the optimal model is that adds a ton of height but also looks good and NT - it's the Nike Airmax 97:
(dunno why images get compressed I'm newcel to .org btw this is my first post <3)

They add a whopping 4.57 cm (1.8 inches) to a manlet's height. Just compare it with a Nike Air Force 1 (AF1) which give you only 3cm (1.18 inches) (AF1s get cucked by 97s, 97s mog hard). Big failo if you go for AF1s as manlet.

That's not all tho. Then, you can insert 2.54-3.8 cm (1-1.5 inch) lifts inside (depending on how low inhib you are, etc. to not make it obvious, I stick closer to 2.5 cm (1 inch)). This will get you to a whopping 7-8cm (~2.5-3 inches) of extra height in total. TBH Airforces compress a bit once you put your weight on them, so I would say 7cm (2.5 inches) is more realistic. I fraud from 5'8.5'' to about 5'11'' and I notice huge differences in perception from foids.

That's still not all tho. What happens when you pull a foid and you need to remove your shoes, like what if she notices your inserts bro :eek:? One of the worst nightmares of any manlet who wears lifts is to be caught wearing lifts. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions and photos how to never get discovered.

So, this is what the shoes look like brand new out of the box:

IMG 5808

Cool thing about them is you can remove the original insoles like this:
IMG 5809

Guess what happens now (lifts are inserted for the lowIQcels who don't get the picture):
IMG 5810

But mogre, aren't the lifts visible like that? What if I take off my shoes and my friends/the foid notices :eek:??
That's why we took out the original insole in the previous step bhai, so we layer it on top:
IMG 5811

Boom. Completely unnoticeable. You can now take off your shoes if you go to an after party and the host is a dick and wants you to remove your shoes, or if you bring a foid home, etc.

For all the copers who say: "But bro if you take off your shoes when the foid is at your place, she'll see that you're actually shorter bro". Yes that's true, but it doesn't matter. TBH I still got some generic Lacoste flip flops that add about 2cm (almost an inch) that I wear immediately when I get home with a foid cos I'm mentalcel, but TBH it doesn't matter. The foid is already attracted to you, the extra height is what gets your foot in the door and makes your looks from unpassable to passable (not good looking enough to good looking enough). She's already attracted enough to you if she's at your place. If she mentions something about your height (she won't), you can just say it's cos your shoes are Airmaxes, which is way better than telling her you wear lifts. Even if the foid looks at them, she'll see the original insole on top and won't think twice about it.

Good luck fellow manlets :soy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, EggKing, zkai and 36 others
i thought this was common knowledge to anyone who wears lifts, but good thread nonetheless bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, Charisma, futuregigamogger and 4 others
nike TN's and airforce1's are law

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LancasteR, chadintraining and 97baHater
or you just put the lifts in your socks?

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky, <6PSLcel and mogre
thanks

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Nike air genetics are also good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264, dna_cel and <6PSLcel
i thought this was common knowledge to anyone who wears lifts, but good thread nonetheless bhai
sorry I'm newcel here. But still there's differences between different airmax models hence why I made the thread
thanks for rep

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, 4x4rr, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
AF1s only add 3cm
also most people associate AF1s as the shoes all manlets wear, and so if you wear 97s instead you look less tryhard and more NT

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, normie_joe and mogre
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx, SensitiveYoungMan and <6PSLcel
also most people associate AF1s as the shoes all manlets wear, and so if you wear 97s instead you look less tryhard and more NT
also nike TN's add quite a bit of height (comparable to 97s), but to me they look weird hence why I didn't include them and prefer 97s over them

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and <6PSLcel
also nike TN's add quite a bit of height (comparable to 97s), but to me they look weird hence why I didn't include them and prefer 97s over them
what about 95s do u think they're good ?

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
View attachment 2925849

They add a whopping 4.57 cm (1.8 inches) to a manlet's height. Just compare it with a Nike Air Force 1 (AF1) which give you only 3cm (1.18 inches) (AF1s get cucked by 97s, 97s mog hard).
i laughed at this sentence icl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, CarrotMaxxer and mogre
Every shoe I saw in stores could extend a maximum of 4 cm.

I searched for 2 hours to find 5cm but unfortunately

what about 95s do u think they're good ?
Based on my research they give a bit less than 97s but are comparable and still good

• +1
Every shoe I saw in stores could extend a maximum of 4 cm.

I searched for 2 hours to find 5cm but unfortunately
if you want 5cm+ you'll need to go for elevator shoes, but they're non-NT af

• +1
Based on my research they give a bit less than 97s but are comparable and still good
i think they have a higher heel support if im not mistaken

if you want 5cm+ you'll need to go for elevator shoes, but they're non-NT af
Some of the basketball shoes may be 5 cm, I'm not sure, they look very nice too

Not nt at all, these are thugmaxxing shoes

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows, LegitUser and Richard Cheese
Where did you get these type of lifts?

• +1
So being a manlet hyperfixated on my height (5'8.5'') I did a ton of research into the best NT-looking (non-boot!) shoes to fraud height. No weird non-NT looking elevator shoes.

It will come as no surprise that they are Nike Airmax. However, different Nike Airmax models have different heights, and some models can give you as much as 1cm of extra height (0.4 inches for lazycels) compared to other models. For manlets every millimeter of extra height matters, so don't be a cuck. So I researched all the different models and figured out which the optimal model is that adds a ton of height but also looks good and NT - it's the Nike Airmax 97:
(dunno why images get compressed I'm newcel to .org btw this is my first post <3)

View attachment 2925849

They add a whopping 4.57 cm (1.8 inches) to a manlet's height. Just compare it with a Nike Air Force 1 (AF1) which give you only 3cm (1.18 inches) (AF1s get cucked by 97s, 97s mog hard). Big failo if you go for AF1s as manlet.

That's not all tho. Then, you can insert 2.54-3.8 cm (1-1.5 inch) lifts inside (depending on how low inhib you are, etc. to not make it obvious, I stick closer to 2.5 cm (1 inch)). This will get you to a whopping 7-8cm (~2.5-3 inches) of extra height in total. TBH Airforces compress a bit once you put your weight on them, so I would say 7cm (2.5 inches) is more realistic. I fraud from 5'8.5'' to about 5'11'' and I notice huge differences in perception from foids.

That's still not all tho. What happens when you pull a foid and you need to remove your shoes, like what if she notices your inserts bro :eek:? One of the worst nightmares of any manlet who wears lifts is to be caught wearing lifts. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions and photos how to never get discovered.

View attachment 2925878
View attachment 2925879
Guess what happens now (lifts are inserted for the lowIQcels who don't get the picture):
View attachment 2925880
But mogre, aren't the lifts visible like that? What if I take off my shoes and my friends/the foid notices :eek:??
That's why we took out the original insole in the previous step bhai, so we layer it on top:
View attachment 2925884
Boom. Completely unnoticeable. You can now take off your shoes if you go to an after party and the host is a dick and wants you to remove your shoes, or if you bring a foid home, etc.

For all the copers who say: "But bro if you take off your shoes when the foid is at your place, she'll see that you're actually shorter bro". Yes that's true, but it doesn't matter. TBH I still got some generic Lacoste flip flops that add about 2cm (almost an inch) that I wear immediately when I get home with a foid cos I'm mentalcel, but TBH it doesn't matter. The foid is already attracted to you, the extra height is what gets your foot in the door and makes your looks from unpassable to passable (not good looking enough to good looking enough). She's already attracted enough to you if she's at your place. If she mentions something about your height (she won't), you can just say it's cos your shoes are Airmaxes, which is way better than telling her you wear lifts. Even if the foid looks at them, she'll see the original insole on top and won't think twice about it.

I have those but i can't insert lifts inside them
AF1s are just better

• +1

View attachment 2925849

View attachment 2925878
View attachment 2925879
View attachment 2925880
View attachment 2925884

how tall were you at 15-16

how tall were you at 15-16
don't remember exactly but I think ~5'6''. I was starvemaxxing back then so I could get abs jfl:lul: probably stunted my growth my brother is 6'0''

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
don't remember exactly but I think ~5'6''. I was starvemaxxing back then so I could get abs jfl:lul: probably stunted my growth my brother is 6'0''
Bulkfuel

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Thanks, i will only buy the shoes

wdym lol they are the definition of NT everyone wears them
Where I live only the roadmen type wear those shoes, maybe in the slums of England these are nt, not elsewhere in Europe. Especially for immigrants you can't afford wearing these shoes as you'll be judged and stereotyped

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
i think they have a higher heel support if im not mistaken
check my previous reply, 95s even mog 97s a little bit based on this source
i said 97s are better cos I could find more sources on them though across the interwebs

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
yep unironically you better be a bit fat from eating than starvemaxxing and stunting your growth
Ehh i err on the side of too fat to the point where my test will aromatize
Ill just do a 500 cal deficit but its pretty brutal to know i wont really lose any face fat at my age

Where I live only the roadmen type wear those shoes, maybe in the slums of England these are nt, not elsewhere in Europe. Especially for immigrants you can't afford wearing these shoes as you'll be judged and stereotyped
Wearing a shoe like that wouldnt be pwrceived as gangsta in america as your describing but something like the air jordan 1 here definitely would

big cope. unless you're black ig

Wearing a shoe like that wouldnt be pwrceived as gangsta in america as your describing but something like the air jordan 1 here definitely would
Nigga I said in the post "elsewhere in Europe" when did I mention america?

I've been to multiple European cities wearing these shoes, no problem whatsoever (i'm white)

Ye nigga ik but no one libes in europe reading this :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

View attachment 2925849

View attachment 2925878
View attachment 2925879
View attachment 2925880
View attachment 2925884

Rob Paul did a video measuring the Air Max 97 and it got 3.5cm and he showed video proof, are you sure they add above 4.5cm?

Rob Paul did a video measuring the Air Max 97 and it got 3.5cm and he showed video proof, are you sure they add above 4.5cm?
TBH I larped in the thread for effect cos they're higher if you're not wearing them, but I wrote that they get compressed when you put your weight on them. Once I use inserts inside I fraud by 2.5 inches in total.

TBH I larped in the thread for effect cos they're higher if you're not wearing them, but I wrote that they get compressed when you put your weight on them. Once I use inserts inside I fraud by 2.5 inches in total.
I see, how much are your inserts? Did you measure them cause a lot of the times they falsely advertise the actual boosted height.

I see, how much are your inserts? Did you measure them cause a lot of the times they falsely advertise the actual boosted height.
Haven't measured them directly, but I've measured myself with and without the shoes + inserts combo.

Haven't measured them directly, but I've measured myself with and without the shoes + inserts combo.
And it's 2.5 inches, that is pretty good, since Air Max 97's don't look platformy at all.

• +1
Reactions: mogre
good post
bump 🤝

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogre and GabachoCopium
i just wear chunky early 2000s skate shoes and some lifts and boom i’m now a giga heightmogger

• Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
air max 720 is a great option too I think they add more than 97s but they are not as nt as the 97s