Best NT Shoes to Gain Height (manlets GTFIH)

I dno bro I dont think its worth pondering over a 0.3" increase over normies like its Rocket surgery.

You could put all this mental Power into LL

• JFL
Reactions: mogre
I put lifts in socks

So being a manlet hyperfixated on my height (5'8.5'') I did a ton of research into the best NT-looking (non-boot!) shoes to fraud height. No weird non-NT looking elevator shoes.

It will come as no surprise that they are Nike Airmax. However, different Nike Airmax models have different heights, and some models can give you as much as 1cm of extra height (0.4 inches for lazycels) compared to other models. For manlets every millimeter of extra height matters, so don't be a cuck. So I researched all the different models and figured out which the optimal model is that adds a ton of height but also looks good and NT - it's the Nike Airmax 97:
(dunno why images get compressed I'm newcel to .org btw this is my first post <3)

View attachment 2925849

They add a whopping 4.57 cm (1.8 inches) to a manlet's height. Just compare it with a Nike Air Force 1 (AF1) which give you only 3cm (1.18 inches) (AF1s get cucked by 97s, 97s mog hard). Big failo if you go for AF1s as manlet.

That's not all tho. Then, you can insert 2.54-3.8 cm (1-1.5 inch) lifts inside (depending on how low inhib you are, etc. to not make it obvious, I stick closer to 2.5 cm (1 inch)). This will get you to a whopping 7-8cm (~2.5-3 inches) of extra height in total. TBH Airforces compress a bit once you put your weight on them, so I would say 7cm (2.5 inches) is more realistic. I fraud from 5'8.5'' to about 5'11'' and I notice huge differences in perception from foids.

That's still not all tho. What happens when you pull a foid and you need to remove your shoes, like what if she notices your inserts bro :eek:? One of the worst nightmares of any manlet who wears lifts is to be caught wearing lifts. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions and photos how to never get discovered.

So, this is what the shoes look like brand new out of the box:

View attachment 2925878
Cool thing about them is you can remove the original insoles like this:
View attachment 2925879
Guess what happens now (lifts are inserted for the lowIQcels who don't get the picture):
View attachment 2925880
But mogre, aren't the lifts visible like that? What if I take off my shoes and my friends/the foid notices :eek:??
That's why we took out the original insole in the previous step bhai, so we layer it on top:
View attachment 2925884
Boom. Completely unnoticeable. You can now take off your shoes if you go to an after party and the host is a dick and wants you to remove your shoes, or if you bring a foid home, etc.

For all the copers who say: "But bro if you take off your shoes when the foid is at your place, she'll see that you're actually shorter bro". Yes that's true, but it doesn't matter. TBH I still got some generic Lacoste flip flops that add about 2cm (almost an inch) that I wear immediately when I get home with a foid cos I'm mentalcel, but TBH it doesn't matter. The foid is already attracted to you, the extra height is what gets your foot in the door and makes your looks from unpassable to passable (not good looking enough to good looking enough). She's already attracted enough to you if she's at your place. If she mentions something about your height (she won't), you can just say it's cos your shoes are Airmaxes, which is way better than telling her you wear lifts. Even if the foid looks at them, she'll see the original insole on top and won't think twice about it.

Good luck fellow manlets :soy:
My redtape does the work too

Images 2
best

What airforces are you guys wearing? Mine barely add 1cm (1.4 exact)

So being a manlet hyperfixated on my height (5'8.5'') I did a ton of research into the best NT-looking (non-boot!) shoes to fraud height. No weird non-NT looking elevator shoes.

It will come as no surprise that they are Nike Airmax. However, different Nike Airmax models have different heights, and some models can give you as much as 1cm of extra height (0.4 inches for lazycels) compared to other models. For manlets every millimeter of extra height matters, so don't be a cuck. So I researched all the different models and figured out which the optimal model is that adds a ton of height but also looks good and NT - it's the Nike Airmax 97:
(dunno why images get compressed I'm newcel to .org btw this is my first post <3)

View attachment 2925849

They add a whopping 4.57 cm (1.8 inches) to a manlet's height. Just compare it with a Nike Air Force 1 (AF1) which give you only 3cm (1.18 inches) (AF1s get cucked by 97s, 97s mog hard). Big failo if you go for AF1s as manlet.

That's not all tho. Then, you can insert 2.54-3.8 cm (1-1.5 inch) lifts inside (depending on how low inhib you are, etc. to not make it obvious, I stick closer to 2.5 cm (1 inch)). This will get you to a whopping 7-8cm (~2.5-3 inches) of extra height in total. TBH Airforces compress a bit once you put your weight on them, so I would say 7cm (2.5 inches) is more realistic. I fraud from 5'8.5'' to about 5'11'' and I notice huge differences in perception from foids.

That's still not all tho. What happens when you pull a foid and you need to remove your shoes, like what if she notices your inserts bro :eek:? One of the worst nightmares of any manlet who wears lifts is to be caught wearing lifts. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions and photos how to never get discovered.

So, this is what the shoes look like brand new out of the box:

View attachment 2925878
Cool thing about them is you can remove the original insoles like this:
View attachment 2925879
Guess what happens now (lifts are inserted for the lowIQcels who don't get the picture):
View attachment 2925880
But mogre, aren't the lifts visible like that? What if I take off my shoes and my friends/the foid notices :eek:??
That's why we took out the original insole in the previous step bhai, so we layer it on top:
View attachment 2925884
Boom. Completely unnoticeable. You can now take off your shoes if you go to an after party and the host is a dick and wants you to remove your shoes, or if you bring a foid home, etc.

For all the copers who say: "But bro if you take off your shoes when the foid is at your place, she'll see that you're actually shorter bro". Yes that's true, but it doesn't matter. TBH I still got some generic Lacoste flip flops that add about 2cm (almost an inch) that I wear immediately when I get home with a foid cos I'm mentalcel, but TBH it doesn't matter. The foid is already attracted to you, the extra height is what gets your foot in the door and makes your looks from unpassable to passable (not good looking enough to good looking enough). She's already attracted enough to you if she's at your place. If she mentions something about your height (she won't), you can just say it's cos your shoes are Airmaxes, which is way better than telling her you wear lifts. Even if the foid looks at them, she'll see the original insole on top and won't think twice about it.

Good luck fellow manlets :soy:
get nike hitops u can fit 3.5 inch lifts in them