Airola 0.05% burn my face

K

Kinko

Zephir
I start using liquid retinoin 3 days ago! 1 day ok,second day with i use or i woke up with spellacchiata skin,likes Snake and Red face (that burn of i wash It or out cream). What i can do? Stop using It?

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
Tenor

K

Kinko

Zephir
Fuk u bitch i Need help and u troll in my posts

Heirio

Heirio

boo
read every word but I can offer no advice.

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
take a few days off until your face feels back to normal then start just doing it twice per week. Monday and thursday for example. Then after a while you'll be able to increase to every other day and eventually every day. That might take months though.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I start using liquid retinoin 3 days ago! 1 day ok,second day with i use or i woke up with spellacchiata skin,likes Snake and Red face (that burn of i wash It or out cream). What i can do? Stop using It?
Fucking dumb fag.
1st- Learn how to properly write in English instead of mixing your native language with it. We don't need another version of spanglish.
2nd- You're fucked. sorry....say goodbye to your dears.

Jk, just apply some fucking moisturizer to your face, I'm pretty sure your room is full of those creams for your fap-marathons.

K

Kinko

Zephir
ho la faccia che brucia come il demonio. L'ho applicata 2 sere fa ormai. il primo giorno ho continuato a lavarmi la faccia con sapone e tonico mattina e sera. Oggi non son riuscito dal bruciore. Brucia da matti anche se metto la crema idratante. Bevo 4l d acqua al giorno,perchè fa così? Ho provato anche lo scrub il primo giorno. problemi: spellature,rossore,brucia. Inutile dire che oggi non son uscito di casa.
my face is burning like the devil. I applied it 2 nights ago now. the first day I continued to wash my face with soap and tonic morning and evening. Today I have not succeeded in burning. Burn like crazy even if I put the moisturizer on. I drink 4l of water a day, why does it do this? I also tried scrubbing the first day. problems: peeling, redness, burning. Needless to say, I didn't leave the house today.
I have liquid version . Pure acid.
Fucking dumb fag.
1st- Learn how to properly write in English instead of mixing your native language with it. We don't need another version of spanglish.
2nd- You're fucked. sorry....say goodbye to your dears.

Jk, just apply some fucking moisturizer to your face, I'm pretty sure your room is full of those creams for your fap-marathons.
take a few days off until your face feels back to normal then start just doing it twice per week. Monday and thursday for example. Then after a while you'll be able to increase to every other day and eventually every day. That might take months though.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
ho la faccia che brucia come il demonio. L'ho applicata 2 sere fa ormai. il primo giorno ho continuato a lavarmi la faccia con sapone e tonico mattina e sera. Oggi non son riuscito dal bruciore. Brucia da matti anche se metto la crema idratante. Bevo 4l d acqua al giorno,perchè fa così? Ho provato anche lo scrub il primo giorno. problemi: spellature,rossore,brucia. Inutile dire che oggi non son uscito di casa.
my face is burning like the devil. I applied it 2 nights ago now. the first day I continued to wash my face with soap and tonic morning and evening. Today I have not succeeded in burning. Burn like crazy even if I put the moisturizer on. I drink 4l of water a day, why does it do this? I also tried scrubbing the first day. problems: peeling, redness, burning. Needless to say, I didn't leave the house today.
Lol. probably there was some ingredient in the "tonico" that exacerbated your skin condition.

The other reason it hurts that much it's because you clearly have a faggot skin.

I suggest you to go and buy this one, it will relieve your pain:
20161005122239-NIVEAFLUIDACORPONUTRIENTEPUMP.jpg

K

Kinko

Zephir
Garnier Pure Active Sensitive Lozione Tonico per Pelli Sensibili con Impurità, Purificante - 200 ml

This is my tonico, now i order tour and see