Airola 0.05% burn my face

K

Kinko

Zephir
I start using liquid retinoin 3 days ago! 1 day ok,second day with i use or i woke up with spellacchiata skin,likes Snake and Red face (that burn of i wash It or out cream). What i can do? Stop using It?

Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: shimada and CopeAndRope
Fuk u bitch i Need help and u troll in my posts

read every word but I can offer no advice.

take a few days off until your face feels back to normal then start just doing it twice per week. Monday and thursday for example. Then after a while you'll be able to increase to every other day and eventually every day. That might take months though.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I start using liquid retinoin 3 days ago! 1 day ok,second day with i use or i woke up with spellacchiata skin,likes Snake and Red face (that burn of i wash It or out cream). What i can do? Stop using It?
Fucking dumb fag.
1st- Learn how to properly write in English instead of mixing your native language with it. We don't need another version of spanglish.
2nd- You're fucked. sorry....say goodbye to your dears.

Jk, just apply some fucking moisturizer to your face, I'm pretty sure your room is full of those creams for your fap-marathons.

ho la faccia che brucia come il demonio. L'ho applicata 2 sere fa ormai. il primo giorno ho continuato a lavarmi la faccia con sapone e tonico mattina e sera. Oggi non son riuscito dal bruciore. Brucia da matti anche se metto la crema idratante. Bevo 4l d acqua al giorno,perchè fa così? Ho provato anche lo scrub il primo giorno. problemi: spellature,rossore,brucia. Inutile dire che oggi non son uscito di casa.
my face is burning like the devil. I applied it 2 nights ago now. the first day I continued to wash my face with soap and tonic morning and evening. Today I have not succeeded in burning. Burn like crazy even if I put the moisturizer on. I drink 4l of water a day, why does it do this? I also tried scrubbing the first day. problems: peeling, redness, burning. Needless to say, I didn't leave the house today.
I have liquid version . Pure acid.
Fucking dumb fag.
1st- Learn how to properly write in English instead of mixing your native language with it. We don't need another version of spanglish.
2nd- You're fucked. sorry....say goodbye to your dears.

Jk, just apply some fucking moisturizer to your face, I'm pretty sure your room is full of those creams for your fap-marathons.
take a few days off until your face feels back to normal then start just doing it twice per week. Monday and thursday for example. Then after a while you'll be able to increase to every other day and eventually every day. That might take months though.

ho la faccia che brucia come il demonio. L'ho applicata 2 sere fa ormai. il primo giorno ho continuato a lavarmi la faccia con sapone e tonico mattina e sera. Oggi non son riuscito dal bruciore. Brucia da matti anche se metto la crema idratante. Bevo 4l d acqua al giorno,perchè fa così? Ho provato anche lo scrub il primo giorno. problemi: spellature,rossore,brucia. Inutile dire che oggi non son uscito di casa.
my face is burning like the devil. I applied it 2 nights ago now. the first day I continued to wash my face with soap and tonic morning and evening. Today I have not succeeded in burning. Burn like crazy even if I put the moisturizer on. I drink 4l of water a day, why does it do this? I also tried scrubbing the first day. problems: peeling, redness, burning. Needless to say, I didn't leave the house today.
Lol. probably there was some ingredient in the "tonico" that exacerbated your skin condition.

The other reason it hurts that much it's because you clearly have a faggot skin.

I suggest you to go and buy this one, it will relieve your pain:
20161005122239-NIVEAFLUIDACORPONUTRIENTEPUMP.jpg

Garnier Pure Active Sensitive Lozione Tonico per Pelli Sensibili con Impurità, Purificante - 200 ml Amazon product ASIN B06XGHWN2Q
This is my tonico, now i order tour and see