AKATSUKI MEMBERS HOMOSEXUALS EXPOSED!

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Cwqxqwv
Dqwqxqw
Wdqxqw

man i knew all along these niggas were secretly gay sucking each other off and talking about some weirdass chakra (cum) shit.

tagging these homosexuals! @8PSLcel @luljankybo @Mogpogs @PrinceLuenLeoncur

tagging dark triad high rapist serial killer robbery moggers : @Birdcell @5ft1

we are not alot but we mog them to death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 18244, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
:feelsmega:
@luljankybo
Boss, he found the pics. What do?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, kuk, Kozner and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17791 and BearBoy
This is fake news straight from the Hokage's office
Those pics are a genjutsu allusion

• +1
Reactions: Kozner, Deleted member 18244, Solidcoin and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, FailedNormieManlet, Deprived and 1 other person
Jeez I bet kakuzu sticks his strings inside hidans asshole, heh :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17791, Deprived and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, BearBoy and Deleted member 17791
this is all a genjustsu none of these photos are real :feelskek: good shit itachi

this is all a genjustsu none of these photos are real :feelskek: good shit itachi
nigga you are jiraya you should be fighting against those niggas, narutoe would be pissed to see you like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deprived and Deleted member 17531
nigga you are jiraya you should be fighting against those niggas, narutoe would be pissed to see you like this
what did i just tell you silly nigga :feelskek: im not even real bro im just ur subconsious trying to get you out of the illusion, not trying hard enough eh? and im tobirama dumbass

he's delirious after being stuck underground for years, leave him be
i repeat, the pics are fake news
Tell em like it is boss. I'm insane. They're coping. Proly projecting anyways.
7D1257C0 065D 4D41 9EC8 AC89F83AA307

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person
what did i just tell you silly nigga :feelskek: im not even real bro im just ur subconsious trying to get you out of the illusion, not trying hard enough eh?
Fwqdxqwx

you dumbass niggas genjutsu budjutsu cuntjutsus dont work on me this is my brain, im built different

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Deprived
this is like Russia vs Ukraine

but ukraine spreading fake info and saying they arent dying or homosexuals.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 18244
View attachment 1651432
you dumbass niggas genjutsu budjutsu cuntjutsus dont work on me this is my brain, im built different
Do you wanna know why your brain is split like that the middle? I got you in a genjutsu and fucked you silly.:feelshah:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17531
View attachment 1651432

dumbass this is what you look like rn, keep coping in ur shitty fake reality, itachi is gonna start cucking you in the illusion you when he gets bored :feelskek:

(from the truman show, very relevant to this broken trapped coper)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
Do you wanna know why your brain is split like that the middle? I got you in a genjutsu and fucked you silly.:feelshah:
genjutsus dont work on me dumbass nigga this is real life i got your whole crew on their knees sucking my big fat hairy stinky cock nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 18244
genjutsus dont work on me dumbass nigga this is real life i got your whole crew on their knees sucking my big fat hairy stinky cock nigga
Nigga, this is you looking in the mirror after me and Itachi split your brain with our cum.
35B0378F 2F74 4713 A0C0 89D904BE118A

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244 and Gaygymmaxx
That ain’t Christ-like

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
That ain’t Christ-like
yeah from your pfp and signature you dont seem like ur a god fearing folk, maybe you dont feel any fear, but you will feel pain :ogre: submit or feel our wrath

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
yeah because ur pfp and signature you dont seem like ur a god fearing folk, maybe you dont feel any fear, but you will feel pain :ogre: submit or feel our wrath
He's mine. He's gonna be my personal fucktoy when all this is over.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18244
He's mine. He's gonna be my personal fucktoy when all this is over.
in the Infinite Tsukuyomi will render everybody unconsious, personal sex toys will be numerous and unending. There is plenty to go around (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
in the Infinite Tsukuyomi will render everybody unconsious, personal sex toys will be numerous and unending. There is plenty to go around (y)
Yeah but I'll still be giving him my d even in the cocoon.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18244
considering none of this shit is real its a bit sus that his subconsious is presenting all these gay comments to him, something you wanna tell us slutbear? :feelskek:

:ROFLMAO: He’s the second hokage. Wtf is this propaganda shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Kozner and FailedNormieManlet
Deidara being gay is a halo.

yeah from your pfp and signature you dont seem like ur a god fearing folk, maybe you dont feel any fear, but you will feel pain :ogre: submit or feel our wrath
Over for non Kanye West fans