Best of the Best Submissions & Eligibility Rubric Thread

Looksmax

Looksmax

Aesthetics Matter
Staff
Dear forum members,

As a newly appointed moderator of this website, my primary objective is to identify outstanding threads and give justice to the rotting gems on the looksmaxing section, and promote them to the "Best of the Best" section. Having assumed my role just a few hours ago, I am eager to fulfill my promise right away.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

➡️ To get your thread appointed to the Best of the Best section, first, make sure you have all of these fundamental requirements met.
  • Reactions:
    • The thread must receive at least 20 positive reactions from the community.
  • Relevance:
    • The thread must be about looksmaxing, blackpill, or self-improvement.
    • It should either be educational and/or instructional.
    • The thread demonstrates what it promises.
    • The thread should be the best thread on that topic, and not inferior to what is already in the best of the best.
    • The information in it also shouldn't be mostly or entirely water (common sense) to normies.
  • Effort:
    • The thread must demonstrate a high level of effort and thoughtfulness. 500 words minimum.
  • Evidence and Quality:
    • The thread should comprehensively explain the topic it promises to discuss.
    • The author must demonstrate a good (preferably deep) understanding of what is being discussed. Threads that demonstrate a shallow understanding or no understanding will not be added to BOTB.
    • The thread should be as truthful as possible on objective topics, display solid conjecture, or backed by great reasoning and consensus on subjective subjects.
  • Presentation:
    • The thread must be titled properly. Poorly titled threads like "skin guide BOTB" will not qualify.
    • The thread must be written properly. Frequent grammar, spelling, punctuation mistakes, among others, will not qualify.
    • The thread must be coherent, structured (having chapters, sections or table of contents) and formatted properly.
    • If relevant, the thread must explain what the topic and content is about and why it is important. Unless it's super obvious.
    • The thread must be clear, lucid, and easy to understand for the average person. Terms that are not commonly known must be explained simply and comprehensively.
  • Originality:
    • The majority of the text must be written by the author. Threads written mostly or entirely generated by A.I. language models, mostly comprised of copypasta, information from external sources, or other's writing won't be added to BOTB.

Here is a deeper explanation of the rubric. Please read if you're interested in getting your thread approved for BOTB.

Reactions:
  • The thread must receive at least 20 positive reactions from the community.
This is very straightforward. Your thread needs to get 20+ positive reacts.

Relevance:

• The thread must be about looksmaxing, blackpill, or self-improvement.
Pretty self-explanatory. Topics that don't help people looksmax, understand the blackpill, or self-improve don't count.
  • It should either be educational and/or instructional.
The thread should teach people something and/or show them how to do something.
  • The thread demonstrates what it promises.
If your title is "Megadictionary of Phytonutrients for Looksmaxing", please talk about that. If the thread is 95% about how fantastic plants are, or the thread doesn't really fulfill the promise of showing a "Megadictionary of Phytonutrients for Looksmaxing", it would violate this rule.
  • The thread should be the best thread on that topic, and not inferior to what is already in the best of the best. If there's already another fashion thread, for example in the BOTB section that is superior to your fashion thread, your thread isn't eligible.
If there is a thread already in the BOTB section on the topic you'll discuss, then the thread you will write must be better.
  • The information in it also shouldn't be mostly or entirely water (aka common sense) to most of the target audience. This would basically mean that if the thread contains information that most non-blackpilled normies would know, it wouldn't qualify. Example: A thread solely dedicated to "Why acne destroys your looks" would violate this one.
A thread that mostly or entirely states very obvious things that normies know will not be added, like "Why Acne is a Looksmin", even if it's obvious to users, it still qualifies, as long as it isn't obvious to normies, because remember, we have much more lurkers than users. But if it's obvious to normies, it doesn't qualify.

Effort:
  • The thread must demonstrate a high level of effort, and thoughtfulness. 500 words minimum.
Very easy. Threads that appear high-effort only. No moderate-effort or low effort threads.

Evidence and Quality:
  • The thread should comprehensively explain the topic it promises to discuss.
The thread shouldn't demonstrate threads that are empty, narrow, limited, and shallow when it comes to information. If you're going to make a skin guide, explain everything you know and can find online about skin. If you're talking about a more narrow subject, like How to turn straight hair curly, explain everything you know about how to turn straight hair curly! People want information-rich threads, especially when it comes to understanding the topic and solutions (if applicable) to the topic. Threads that are shallow or information-poor, or missing crucial information won't be added.
  • The author must demonstrate a good (preferably deep) understanding of what is being discussed. Threads that demonstrate a shallow understanding or no understanding will not be added to BOTB.
This is the most important one. Especially when it comes to things that are science-based.
Get the facts right. Know what you're talking about. Demonstrate your understanding. Threads explaining things that the author doesn't know about can't be added to BOTB due to possible misinformation or the lack of crucial information. Please, always do as much research as possible and learn as much about the topic as possible. You'd be amazed at how much you don't know. Trust me. I removed almost all of my own BOTB threads in November 2023 for a reason, this reason specifically.

Example: Someone makes a guide on how to grow taller, and they know nothing about how HGH converts to IGF-1 in the liver and the whole thread assumes more HGH = more growth, not knowing that things like protein, minerals aromatase inhibitors, and vitamins also are important. This person's thread can't go to BOTB.
  • The thread should be as truthful as possible on objective topics, display solid conjecture, or backed by great reasoning and consensus on subjective subjects.
When it comes to using scientific evidence. If you took information from a scientific source of information, like a research paper, scientific article, etc. to write your thread, it's vital that you cite your sources. At the absolute minimum, show the link of the source you got your information from. Pasting the link on the thread or on the bottom of the thread in its own section is good. Citations are preferred.

Outside of that, if the thread is on things that are objective, like ways to grow taller, the information on the thread should be as truthful as possible. Threads that have misinformation on objective topics or that don't have good reasoning on topics that might be subjective (like opinions) won't qualify.

You don't have to cite evidence or anything if the topic is susceptible to subjectivity. Fashion is a good example, since fashion is susceptible to subjectivity. Anything that is susceptible to subjectivity will be assessed based on the thread's reasoning and consensus among users and moderators. If you're making a thread recommending people to wear dresses, the reasoning is bad (why would a straight male wear a dress as a looksmax?), and it won't gain consensus, therefore, it won't qualify.

When it comes to conjectural threads (A conjecture is a statement that is believed to be true, but has not yet been proven. Conjectures are based on intuition, observation, or experience, but lack formal proof and are based on incomplete information). The reasoning for the conjecture has to be solid.

For example, if you hypothesize or theorize something is likely to be true, like maybe you think a certain supplement can do something nobody (not even in the scientific community) has thought about in terms of looksmaxing, display good reasoning for it.

Opinions and theories. are touchy, since they can actually be good ones. If it's opinion-based or a theory, please add as many sources, pieces of evidence, or as much solid reasoning to back it up, to avoid the thread look like pure opinion or an uncredible theory or a hypothesis. With opinions and theories, consensus and great reasoning is the key to qualifying, so be extremely persuasive.

Presentation:
  • The thread must be titled properly. Poorly titled threads like "skin guide BOTB" will not qualify.
Example Topic: Health, and how it relates to Looksmaxing
Good Title: "Ultimate Health Guide: How To Maximize Your Health & Why Health is ESSENTIAL For Looksmaxing"
Bad Title: "health guide (high effort everyone GTFIH NOW)"
  • The thread must be written properly. Frequent grammar, spelling, punctuation mistakes, among others, will not qualify.
If the thread shows that the user can't spell, doesn't understand proper grammar, doesn't know how to punctuate, etc. It can't qualify.
  • The thread must be coherent, structured (having chapters, sections or table of contents) and formatted properly.
Threads that are hard to read, are incoherent, look like run-on sentences, or are poorly formatted or any other major structuring or formatting flaws will not qualify. People don't want to read threads that are hard to read or ugly.
  • If relevant, the thread must explain what the topic and content is about and why it is important. Unless it's super obvious, like getting rid of acne, explaining to people why it's important is necessary.
Easy to explain. If necessary, the thread must explain to the reader what the topic, and content of the thread is and why it's important. If you're talking about why people should take a supplement, explain why. You must explain the why's and answer questions users may have when reading your thread, unless it's super obvious, like why not eating for a year will kill you.
  • The thread must be clear, lucid, and easy to understand for the average person. Terms that are not commonly known must be explained simply and comprehensively.
Incomprehensible threads that sound like Shakespeare wrote a PhD paper on the relationship between looksmaxing, quantum superchemistry and teleology will not be added to BOTB, since nobody will understand it and few will put in the effort to understand it, making the thread useless even if the information in it is great.

Originality:
  • The majority of the text must be written by the author. Threads written mostly or entirely generated by A.I. language models, mostly comprised of copypasta, information from external sources, or other's writing won't be added to BOTB.
This is because we value originality, effort and expertise. Generating threads with language models doesn't really demonstrate that the user actually is knowledgeable in a subject. Language models may either not be experts on these subjects, or the user may be a poor prompt engineer, causing these language models to give shallow level information on the topic, and can possibly give misinformation, hard to understand explanations, too simple and incomprehensive explanations, or demonstrate a bad understanding of the topic or audience. People who use these tools to write their threads may not realize this since they don't know better, therefore hindering the quality of the thread. As with threads that are mostly copypasta/information from external sources, this can't qualify since that user didn't actually write a majority of the thread, therefore, it isn't original. Again, we want the author to know what they're talking about and an author that is using mostly external, non-original information is less likely to know what they are talking about.

You can always copy and paste the rubric in GPT to ask it if the thread fits the criteria or ask a moderator or someone you trust to evaluate your draft for you in the PMs.

Want to know how to write BOTB-Worthy threads? Click the thread below.

Notes:
  1. Moderators, especially me can fix minor flaws for you, like bad titles and typos, or flaws that are easy to fix. Things like reformatting an entire thread usually won't happen unless the thread is extremely good.
  2. Compilations of good and valuable threads can qualify for BOTB. Just tag me and I'll analyze it. The qualification for compilations don't follow the above rules.
  3. Reasons for rejections are not limited to these criteria. In very rare cases, I do reject threads due to things not in the rubric, and update this thread accordingly. For example, as of October 9th, 2023, I recently added the Originality criteria since I saw a thread I couldn't promote to BOTB due to it being mostly generated by A.I.

➡️ To get your thread rejected from going to the Best of the Best section, here's what you need to do.
  • Reactions: The thread has less than 20 positive reactions from the community.
  • Relevance: The thread isn't about looksmaxing, blackpill, or self-improvement. The thread doesn't demonstrate what it promises.
  • Effort: The thread is short, or not high-effort, below 500 words.
  • Evidence: The thread doesn't present valid information, not information-dense, doesn't have good reasoning, and/or has no evidence.
  • Presentation: The thread is hard to read and follow, is hard to understand, isn't organized, isn't coherent, has poor formatting, bad title (ex. "guide on eyes", "HOW TO GET WOMEN ONLINE GTFIH EVERYONE + PICS + I SLAYED A STACY LOL")
  • Originality: Thread is written entirely or mostly by A.I. or copypasta from another source.

five-gold-stars-on-black-background.jpg

Examples of qualifiable threads
by @coispet

by @BucketCrab

by @garoupilled_

by @BucketCrab

by @Prettyboy

by @the MOUSE

Again, if you want to qualify for BOTB, please read this.

If you have any questions, please message me or a moderator by heading to my profile and pressing "Start Conversation".

Once your thread meets these qualifications...
  1. Submit: Once your thread meets these qualifications, submit the link below or notify one of the moderators (and link the thread(s), please).
  2. Evaluation: One of the moderators will carefully review your submission.
  3. Notification: If your thread is selected, we will notify you and promote it to the "Best of the Best" section.
World Cup Football GIF by Travis

Note: This thread will be edited from time to time by the moderators as the website's environment changes.
Tagging all moderators: @TRUE_CEL @enchanted_elixir @Preston @Lmao @Kingkellz @Gargantuan @NegativeNorwood @StoicSperg @tyronelite @AscendingHero @Niklaus Mikaelson @5ft1 @Lorsss @Alexanderr @Master

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @jim @garoupilled_ @5footsix56

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, DingusBingus, lassebasse and 42 others
no life investing so much in this forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fagtard, Lonenely sigma, DingusBingus and 26 others
Dear forum members,

As a newly appointed moderator of this website, my primary objective is to identify outstanding threads and give justice to the rotting gems on the looksmaxing section, and promote them to the "Best of the Best" section. Having assumed my role just a few hours ago, I am eager to fulfill my promise right away.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

➡️ To get your thread appointed to the Best of the Best section, first, make sure you have all of these fundamental requirements met.
  • Reactions: The thread must receive at least 20 positive reactions from the community.
  • Relevance: The thread must focus on looksmaxing, blackpill, self-improvement, or other related topics.
  • Effort: The thread must demonstrate a high level of effort, research, and thoughtfulness.
  • Evidence: The thread must be substantiated by credible evidence, facts, sound logic, and/or genuine examples.
  • Presentation: The thread must be titled, written, and formatted to a satisfactory standard.

five-gold-stars-on-black-background.jpg

⭐ Bonuses:
  • Innovation: Introduces a fresh perspective, novel approach, or unique topic
  • Organization: Includes a table of contents or clear outline for easy navigation
  • Formatting: Features exceptional formatting for readability and aesthetic appeal
  • Structure: Exhibits a clear structure, including an introduction, body, and conclusion
  • Title: Is accurately and appropriately titled, reflecting the content and tone of the thread
  • Necessity: A topic that the forum needed, but hasn't been covered on the forum yet
Milky Way Loop GIF by #sazanimation

Examples of qualifiable threads
by @ascension!

by @enchanted_elixir

by @TeenagePharmacy

Once your thread meets these qualifications...
  1. Submit: Once your thread meets these qualifications, submit the link below or notify one of the moderators (and link the thread(s), please).
  2. Evaluation: One of the moderators will carefully review your submission.
  3. Notification: If your thread is selected, we will notify you and promote it to the "Best of the Best" section.
World Cup Football GIF by Travis

Note: This thread will be edited from time to time by the moderators as the website's environment changes.
Tagging all moderators: @TRUE_CEL @enchanted_elixir @Preston @Lmao @Kingkellz @Gargantuan @NegativeNorwood @StoicSperg @tyronelite @AscendingHero @Niklaus Mikaelson @5ft1 @Lorsss @Alexanderr @Master

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled_ @5footsix56
dnrd add this to botb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 21044
dnrd add this to botb

You better read it, because there are criteria you must meet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, Lonenely sigma, Hueless and 2 others
congratulations!

most underrated user here ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, LowTrust, Deleted member 22924 and 5 others
You better read it, because there are criteria you must meet.
i think min 20 reactions is gay. ive never a made a thread above that despite some good ones. niggas barely react nowadays and also forum status pill. greycels will post good shit that goes unnoticed, also disincentive to provide botb content if threshhold is this hard to attain

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, lovemaxer, schizo echochamber and 3 others
Didn’t read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, BrahminBoss, eyelidcel and 5 others
who gave cuh moddddd 🤦🏽‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spdxer, joeveniro, schizo echochamber and 14 others
Jokes aside, I will read it in a bit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lovemaxer and enchanted_elixir
i think min 20 reactions is gay. ive never a made a thread above that despite some good ones. niggas barely react nowadays and also forum status pill. greycels will post good shit that goes unnoticed, also disincentive to provide botb content if threshhold is this hard to attain
What does everyone else think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, twilight and Deleted member 15854
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27608, Deleted member 4946, futuregigamogger and 4 others
Congrats

I’m amazed we still have users putting this much effort in this forum lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Iblamejordan, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Congrats

I’m amazed we still have users putting this much effort in this forum lol
I don't know many users who do high effort stuff tbh

Even though I love to mock you and destroy your posts, you are probably the best and most dedicated user here. Hope you can improve this place

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Iblamejordan, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Even though I love to mock you and destroy your posts, you are probably the best and most dedicated user here. Hope you can improve this place
Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Would you be open to considering my Moggernese hype thread as BOTB-worthy?

The thread in question:

The only two criteria that would challenge such a consideration/nomination would be Relevance and Evidence. However, I think potential bonus points for Innovation can be warranted.

Looking at Relevance, I can argue Moggernese can be deemed a significant effort to enhance/ameliorate the .org subculture as well as providing a safeguard/plan B for when this site and PSL lingo become mainstream and infiltrated by normies, and as a byproduct, weeding out the dumb normies who would otherwise pollute .org further. If we also want to look at another interpretation of relevance, I've made consequent threads elaborate and improving on the language, which would help cement its presence from obscurity.

Justifying Evidence would be difficult just considering the nature of the topic itself, but with regards to the language itself, I definitely include a cohesive list of linguistic rules and conventions, which would ensure the functional integrity of Moggernese. Furthermore, I also made the post interactive, encouraging users to vote on the poll related as well as making suggestions for the input of lexicon and changing of any rules.

I appreciate your consideration.

I'm anticipating some jfl's from this post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and enchanted_elixir
can I submit old threads made by other users if I find it helpful and feel like they deserve BOTB?

i fucking love you man, happy to see you’ve been given the authority and recognition you absolutely deserve!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, Iblamejordan, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
someone should make all my threads botb as an april fools joke

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, SLA, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
now that you're a mod how should we avoid your tags seeing that the ignore function no longer works? 🥰

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, LowTrust and 5'7 zoomer
Who gave you mod? 🤔

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21044, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
Would you be open to considering my Moggernese hype thread as BOTB-worthy?

The thread in question:

The only two criteria that would challenge such a consideration/nomination would be Relevance and Evidence. However, I think potential bonus points for Innovation can be warranted.

Looking at Relevance, I can argue Moggernese can be deemed a significant effort to enhance/ameliorate the .org subculture as well as providing a safeguard/plan B for when this site and PSL lingo become mainstream and infiltrated by normies, and as a byproduct, weeding out the dumb normies who would otherwise pollute .org further. If we also want to look at another interpretation of relevance, I've made consequent threads elaborate and improving on the language, which would help cement its presence from obscurity.

Justifying Evidence would be difficult just considering the nature of the topic itself, but with regards to the language itself, I definitely include a cohesive list of linguistic rules and conventions, which would ensure the functional integrity of Moggernese. Furthermore, I also made the post interactive, encouraging users to vote on the poll related as well as making suggestions for the input of lexicon and changing of any rules.

I appreciate your consideration.

I'm anticipating some jfl's from this post.
It's not related to looksmaxing, blackpill or self-improvement so it's not eligible for nomination.
Just letting you know buddy, the first 5 criteria are musts. You must meet all of them. The bonuses are optional and welcomed.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 16515
i fucking love you man, happy to see you’ve been given the authority and recognition you absolutely deserve!
Thanks s much @pneumocystosis
Do you have any threads you'd like to nominate?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
now that you're a mod how should we avoid your tags seeing that the ignore function no longer works? 🥰
Just tell me that you'd like to be removed from my tag list and I will do so.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Prettyboy @Hiraeth any threads you have that you'd like to nominate?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
It's not related to looksmaxing, blackpill or self-improvement so it's not eligible for nomination.
Just letting you know buddy, the first 5 criteria are musts. You must meet all of them. The bonuses are optional and welcomed.
Brutal, I'm being cocklobked from launching a cultural revolution :feelsbadman: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, pneumocystosis and enchanted_elixir
@Prettyboy @Hiraeth any threads you have that you'd like to nominate?
Yo that’s crazy, yeah I think I have a bunch of them, might have to gatekeep them 🤔 if I can even find the list I’ll send it over.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
my lucid dream guide

my lucid dream guide

Just-find-an-old-high-effort-thread-and-have-ChatGPT-rewrite-it-to-publish-it-as-if-it-was-yours-to-farm-reacts-theory?
denzel washington checkers GIF
Book Club Cat GIF

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 25938
Rip. But don't worry, I'm gonna drop a possibly BOTB-worthy thread in the moneymaking/success section

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Add this. Theres 0 whitepill in botb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Consider this, I haven't seen many good threads on blackpill in higher education (and a lot of us here are young too)

add this, here i highlighted the main factors that comprise beauty @enchanted_elixir

i also provide an explanation for facial harmony and facial averageness, there isn’t really anything on botb about those topics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 25938
This dude did not exist before I looked at this thread. I manifested him into reality.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and enchanted_elixir
IMO this one has to be on BOTB:

This didn't start as strong, but progressed in a very interesting direction and contains plenty of relevant info not found anywhere else about palate expansion:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acne Victim and enchanted_elixir
IMO this one has to be on BOTB:

This didn't start as strong, but progressed in a very interesting direction and contains plenty of relevant info not found anywhere else about palate expansion:
You're a mod as well, you can add them.