• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, vampyre, Lmao and 31 others
Image 1

Agreed

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, rand anon, Dunkelheit and 5 others
It's even more insane how this guy claims that 'science/studies are on his side' and that he is the rational one.

Climate-Change is a big joke in the engineering community. And even if you believe in this joke:
We had already solved energy-production without CO2 emissions with nuclear reactors decades ago, but it was the same idiots like him that were and still are against nuclear-energy.

They just follow whatever trend/opinion is mainstream and that will always be the majority of people in society.
But it's good to have people like him on this forum so that we know what the mainstream is thinking.

So that we can stay in touch with society for the people who don't socialize much outside of this forum anymore. (based)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, st.hamudi but 6‘5, JoshuaG and 19 others
may or may not be real but if real we can't do anything about it tbh

Op has beef with every other German in the forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, vampyre, Joe Rogancel and 8 others
It's even more insane how this guy claims that 'science/studies are on his side' and that he is the rational one.

Climate-Change is a big joke in the engineering community. And even if you believe in this joke:
We had already solved energy-production without CO2 emissions with nuclear reactors decades ago, but it was the same idiots like him that were and still are against nuclear-energy.

They just follow whatever trend/opinion is mainstream and that will always be the majority of people in society.
But it's good to have people like him on this forum so that we know what the mainstream is thinking.

So that we can stay in touch with society for the people who don't socialize much outside of this forum anymore. (based)
he literally said "antivaxxers" unironically LMAO this thread made me laugh hard irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, rand anon, vampyre and 13 others
Op has beef with every other German in the forum.
It could be that it's actually an (autistic) woman, not a guy.

Dated a german girl during the covid lockdowns and that bitch was brainwashed beyond salvation.
She would say shit like: 'People like me (non-vaxxed healthy 25 year old man) are the reason that covid is spreading and killing so many people

idk what they are putting in the drinking water in germany ngl, but it leads to some severe mental retardation among women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Corleone, Joe Rogancel and 11 others
Exactly, Nuclear energy is the cleanest form of energy but it would bring a halt to the Climate Change AGENDA. The Agenda is about control and power.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Corleone, Joe Rogancel and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Deleted member 1140
akhi always arguing about unimportant bullshit stuff

Exactly, Nuclear energy is the cleanest form of energy but it would bring a halt to the Climate Change AGENDA. The Agenda is about control and power.
Alot People that wanna stop climate change support nuclear power

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
@Akhi JEW JEW JEW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vampyre, raumDEuter, Sprinkles and 2 others
Because you guys have horse shit in your skull instead of brains
I’m only half German faggot officially a mutt

Didn’t even grow up in the homeland

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

you absolute gullible retard

ill reply to all of you stupid morons after work, none of you provide any substantial arguments compared to me

funny that you call me mainstream etc. when youre a little sheep that just repeats what your conspiracist friends tell you

learn to think for yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 20399
beast is offended cuz hes a stupid antivaxxer who doesnt have proper arguments so he resorts to insulting, classic

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 20399

ill reply to all of you stupid morons after work, none of you provide any substantial arguments compared to me

funny that you call me mainstream etc. when youre a little sheep that just repeats what your conspiracist friends tell you

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, vampyre, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
he is right. antivaxers are dumb

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Shycel, Deleted member 1140 and 4 others
It could be that it's actually an (autistic) woman, not a guy.

Dated a german girl during the covid lockdowns and that bitch was brainwashed beyond salvation.
She would say shit like: 'People like me (non-vaxxed healthy 25 year old man) are the reason that covid is spreading and killing so many people

idk what they are putting in the drinking water in germany ngl, but it leads to some severe mental retardation among women.
you slav subhuman you trigger me so hard

the sheer irony that a 30 year old useless friendless NEET that hangs by a thread and is a severe drug addict is telling me im brainwashed

you are a yottacoper and actually think that your drug abuse didnt do permanent brain damage

• JFL
Reactions: watah, vampyre, efidescontinuado and 3 others
he is right. antivaxers are dumb
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

why would you get the vax when you are young and healthy. jfl at u

the vax was made for old, diseased people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, LooksOrDeath, efidescontinuado and 3 others

Nocookies

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 39692, efidescontinuado and 2 others

its might be not to save you but protect other people from getting disease.
there were covid passports for a reason. imagine you are young and beat the disease quite easily but you go to gym and you give this disease ( if you didnt take booster and dont have covid passport) to another guy and he passes out

its not about you but society. not getting vaccine was selfish, fine if you dont get it and dont leave the house and dont put others to danger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, efidescontinuado, Magnum Opus and 2 others
Just leaving this in here
IMG 1622

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, vampyre, Deleted member 39692 and 13 others

see again ure just an idiot

its not about yourself you egoistical piece of dogshit, of course you aren‘t that threatened by the virus

it is about you having a mild sickness and having a shorter incubation time, youre also less likely to even get it if youre vaccined

all of this helps to flatten the curve and not overfill hospital bets, which is what it was all about retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 21899
there were covid passports for a reason. imagine you are young and beat the disease quite easily but you go to gym and you give this disease ( if you didnt take booster and dont have covid passport) to another guy and he passes out

its not about you but society. not getting vaccine was selfish, fine if you dont get it and dont leave the house and dont put others to danger
he doesnt think that far, his horizont is only as far as his drug stash

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Joe Rogancel, efidescontinuado and 4 others
you slav subhuman you trigger me so hard

the sheer irony that a 30 year old useless friendless NEET that hangs by a thread and is a severe drug addict is telling me im brainwashed

you are a yottacoper and actually think that your drug abuse didnt do permanent brain damage
Reply to me after you are done working and paying for my NEETbux

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah, rand anon, vampyre and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Deleted member 20399

Why do I need a vaccine when it's fucking common sense to isolate yourself from vulnerable people when you have symptoms?
The vaccine doesn't prevent you from infecting others, so it was completely useless for younger people.

Vulnerable people who go to the gym during covid is just natural selection anyways. Let them die.
Vulnerable people should've been isolating themselves instead of forcing the entirety of society into lockdowns.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, efidescontinuado, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Why do I need a vaccine when it's fucking common sense to isolate yourself from vulnerable people when you have symptoms?

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from infecting others, so it was completely useless for younger people.
do you even remember these times and what happened or you were high all the time? wtf?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 20399
Reply to me after you are done working and paying for my NEETbux
lol you always act like a smartass yet youre actually stupid as fuck and cant provide any arguments, now you resort to provoking but I dont really care

the thing that actually triggers me is your stupidity and you wont be able to hide that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, efidescontinuado, Sprinkles and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Joe Rogancel, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Why do you care about nerd topics like that

Kill yourself you can have asymptomatic covid and not even realize it, meanwhile already having infected other people
LEARN TO NOT THINK IN BLACK AND WHITE MORON, no wonder your family hates you you retard

it doesnt stop you from infecting others completely yet it makes it effevtively less likely as the incubation time is shorter, ure not as likely to get it and the sickness itself is milder, all of this helps to collectively flatten the curve

do you need to have it bashed into ypur brain to understand this? are you actually this stupid?
Vulnerable people who go to the gym during covid is just natural selection anyways. Let them die.
Vulnerable people should've been isolating themselves instead of forcing the entirety of society into lockdowns.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, LooksOrDeath, efidescontinuado and 2 others
see again ure just an idiot

its not about yourself you egoistical piece of dogshit, of course you aren‘t that threatened by the virus

it is about you having a mild sickness and having a shorter incubation time, youre also less likely to even get it if youre vaccined

all of this helps to flatten the curve and not overfill hospital bets, which is what it was all about retard
'just shut-down the entirety of society and the entire economy to save a couple of oldcels' - theory

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
lol you always act like a smartass yet youre actually stupid as fuck and cant provide any arguments, now you resort to provoking but I dont really care

the thing that actually triggers me is your stupidity and you wont be able to hide that
I don't even have NEETbux, I have a job. I am just going along with your vibe bro.
Just randomly make shit up and present it as facts.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
do you even remember these times and what happened or you were high all the time? wtf?
You can't seriously have covid pandemic as some deadly pandemic in your memory.

No one took that shit seriously I meet family members while they had covid lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Heinrich Schmidt, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
'just shut-down the entirety of society and the entire economy to save a couple of oldcels' - theory
I Just posted exposed pfizer employees, there is nothing more you can do against someone that leads toward the vaxx.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

No wonder it lasted so long when there were retards like u doing this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Akhi, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Kill yourself you can have asymptomatic covid and not even realize it, meanwhile already having infected other people
vaccinated people still get covid and infect others. It's a strawman, a non-argument.
LEARN TO NOT THINK IN BLACK AND WHITE MORON, no wonder your family hates you you retard

it doesnt stop you from infecting others completely yet it makes it effevtively less likely as the incubation time is shorter, ure not as likely to get it and the sickness itself is milder, all of this helps to collectively flatten the curve
It's not my responsibility as an individual to protect the health of a vulnerable oldcel who refuses to socially isolate himself during a pandemic. Especially when the effects are so incredibly small anyways.

Covid lockdowns should've only affected oldcels. And vaccinations should've only been forced onto oldcels.

The fact that young people were most affected by covid in the end, not by the disease itself but by failed government action, is a

DISGRACE

do you need to have it bashed into ypur brain to understand this? are you actually this stupid?
A systematic review and meta-analysis by scientists from Johns Hopkins University and Lund University has concluded that the COVID-19 lockdowns were “a global policy failure of gigantic proportions”, finding that “draconian” policies “failed to significantly reduce deaths while imposing substantial social, cultural, and economic costs.”

Instead of shit-posting here, you could read some studies and do some research. Open your eyes and broaden your mind.

stop believing in conspiracy theories @Akhi

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 14693
No wonder it lasted so long when there were retards like u doing this shit
another german conspiracy theorist

you believe in covid (conspiracy)
but also believe in the holocaust (never happened)

doesn't make sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Heinrich Schmidt, Mr. President and 5 others
another german conspiracy theorist

you believe in covid (conspiracy)
but also believe in the holocaust (never happened)

doesn't make sense.
Yikes you sound like a massive chud right now. Never forget the 6 million brother 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Alt Number 3, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
well have you been to the hospitals? of course an egoistical piece of shit wouldnt care but hospital were overfilled to the max and doctors dont want to decide who lives and who doesnt just because there is no more capacity

we were also talking sbout the vaccine, not about lockdowns

stupidity runs in your family it seems

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, efidescontinuado, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others