@Akhi is a soyboy

the worlds economy is in recession due to countries not being able to open up like normal cuz all the hospital are overfilled
Yeah, tell me you don‘t know anything about economics without telling me you don‘t know about economics.

Do you think russia attack ukraine unprovoked and that ukraine is winning the war?

Do you think russia attack ukraine unprovoked and that ukraine is winning the war?
Probably. Supports veganism too, supports Israel and writes #refugeeswelcome into his bio.

Hes worse thne hebbewem lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Corleone
Man you are getting cooked from all fronts 😭😭
where is the cooking? not a single person has made any real counterargument as of yet

im sitting here chilling and thinking to myself everyone with a brain will agree with me, and I already made 10+ people look stupid (to people with a brain)

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
where is the cooking? not a single person has made any real counterargument as of yet

im sitting here chilling and thinking to myself everyone with a brain will agree with me, and I already made 10+ people look stupid (to people with a brain)
Dude dont you have a hobby or something to do? You have been arguing for like 5 hours.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado

“A study of Israel by Yanovskiy and Socol (2022) attempts to estimate the loss of Quality-adjusted life years. They conclude for Israel that ‘it can be estimated that even if the lockdowns saved some lives, in the long term they killed 20 times more.’

even the jews agree that the lockdowns took away far more lives than they saved. Yet still you are here, shilling for the government, an institution that doesn't give a single fuck about you or any of us.

Government is a free man's biggest enemy. But you aren't even a free man, you are a slave.

Yeah, tell me you don‘t know anything about economics without telling me you don‘t know about economics.
enlighten me then, someone who got a bachelor in economics

so why did the economy recess during covid? is it not due to tourism not working, people not being as productive, no gastronomy or nightlife at all? or the insane amounts of supply and trade difficulities ?

explain it to me
unprovoked and without right? yes, definitely

how did anything the ukraine did provoke a full scale invasion? what even gives another country the right to invade another sovereign country?

you conspiracists just always go against mainstream opinion and then think youre smart when youre just a sheep like everyone else

you know why you believe all this shit? putin troll bots, they did a great job influencing gullible retards like you and @Beastimmung to go against the mainstream and have these stupid conspiracy theories, theyre the reason for all the divide in western europes

a few 1000 people who spread bullshit on the internet and you suck it up like the gullible retards you are

“A study of Israel by Yanovskiy and Socol (2022) attempts to estimate the loss of Quality-adjusted life years. They conclude for Israel that ‘it can be estimated that even if the lockdowns saved some lives, in the long term they killed 20 times more.’

even the jews agree that the lockdowns took away far more lives than they saved. Yet still you are here, shilling for the government, an institution that doesn't give a single fuck about you or any of us.

Government is a free man's biggest enemy. But you aren't even a free man, you are a slave.
again youre strawmaning like an idiot

WE NEVER TALKED ABOUT LOCKDOWNS, WERE ARGUING ABOUT THE VACCINE

get that in your little slav brain

putin troll bots, they did a great job influencing gullible retards like you and @Beastimmung to go against the mainstream
I didn't even do anything wrong 😭:feelscry::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Dude dont you have a hobby or something to do? You have been arguing for like 5 hours.
im very passionate about this and I hate nothing more than people who think theyre smart but are actually stupid as dogshit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, lookism and hardestmfintheroom
Mfs argue abt this instead of which psl god mogs, over for this forum

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 50702
im very passionate about this and I hate nothing more than people who think theyre smart but are actually stupid as dogshit
Mirin going in a 3v1

• JFL
Reactions: tren_31, Mainstream and lookism
again youre strawmaning like an idiot

WE NEVER TALKED ABOUT LOCKDOWNS, WERE ARGUING ABOUT THE VACCINE

get that in your little slav brain
are you in favor of lockdowns or against?

are you in favor of lockdowns or against?
im in favor of the first few ones because hospitals were overfilled

but i agree that they did more damage in the long run than benefit

after 2nd year any lockdown was very unnecessary as no one really complied anyway, just a nuisance to people

im in favor of the first few ones because hospitals were overfilled

but i agree that they did more damage in the long run than benefit

after 2nd year any lockdown was very unnecessary as no one really complied anyway, just a nuisance to people
then you are also anti-government and you should stop pretending not to be on our side

@Corleone where are you now lil bro? youre giving up like everyone else as of yet? typical

then you are also anti-government and you should stop pretending not to be on our side
im not anti government i think the systems and institutions we have are great, after all they needed 1000‘s of years to get to this point

im mainly against stupid politicians and the cruxes and problems of democracy

this is why I said you need to think in nuance, supporting science on one hand and not being a big supporter of western governments arent mutually exclusive, just like supporting a vaccine but not the strategies our governments made

how did anything the ukraine did provoke a full scale invasion? what even gives another country the right to invade another sovereign country?
The war in Donbass? Nato expansion? Russians in Ukraine being killed

• JFL
Reactions: thenewhebbe
im not anti government i think the systems and institutions we have are great, after all they needed 1000‘s of years to get to this point

this is why I said you need to think in nuance, supporting science on one hand and not being a big supporter of western governments arent mutually exclusive, just like supporting a vaccine but not the strategies our governments made
whats your thoughts on TND?

@Corleone where are you now lil bro? youre giving up like everyone else as of yet? typical
I have a Master in Finance and actually work in the banking industry. Stfu you pseudo intellectual ghetto rat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 14693
does this clown actually believe in the climate change hoax and still trusts the vaccine after he got covid 3 times, even after being boosted and triple jabbed?

How retarded does one have to be?
what kind of logic is that

I never got covid (or even the flu) and I'm triple boosted, does that mean it worked?
That wasn't even the point of vaccines

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
The war in Donbass?
you mean that region that was originally pro-ukraine, but after tons of russian threats and propaganda caved and now ‚democratically‘ chooses russia? jfl
Nato expansion?
nato expansion where? all those countries that recently joined did it due to the invasion, so if russias goal was to stop nato expansion it was a moronic decision and russias leadership knew that
Russians in Ukraine being killed
source? sputnik? jfl

russia kills minorities all the time everywhere in their borders

this is all a real psyop and you got influenced by russian trollbots, good job you ate it all like a monkey

how ironic of you to call anyone a sheep

I have a Master in Finance and actually work in the banking industry. Stfu you pseudo intellectual ghetto rat.
so engage in the discussion then

you call me pseudo intellectual yet have never engaged any of my points

enlighten me then smartass

Politicians destroyed 2 years of people's lives with unscientific lockdowns. Politicians need to be arrested and put in jail for this shit.
Or hanged in public squares, I don't care.

As long as it doesn't happen all of this shit is pointless and they will do it again.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
whats your thoughts on TND?
i think cultures that are so different dont mix together well in general

we have a plethora of issues with ethnics just like you in scandi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
you mean that region that was originally pro-ukraine, but after tons of russian threats and propaganda caved and now ‚democratically‘ chooses russia? jfl
Since the 2000s obviously. Its literally Russians living there

nato expansion where? all those countries that recently joined did it due to the invasion, so if russias goal was to stop nato expansion it was a moronic decision and russias leadership knew that
NATO eastern expansion has been going on for a long time and you know it.
source? sputnik? jfl

russia kills minorities all the time everywhere in their borders

this is all a real psyop and you got influenced by russian trollbots, good job you ate it all like a monkey

how ironic of you to call anyone a sheep
Literally every news outlet and human right organization. Just search it up. (Obviously have to find articles before 2021 cause no one talks about htis anymore)

Also I am not even pro-russian just understand there reasoning which I guess you are too retarted to do.

But the fact that you think that only Russia does propaganda and the west not at all is just beyond retarted.

I understand both Russias and Ukraines position in the war which apparently means being influenced by russian trolls or whatever lmao, thats literally the biggest meme argument I've seen.

i think cultures that are so different dont mix together well in general

we have a plethora of issues with ethnics just like you in scandi
im whiter htan you faggot

why do you think im ethnic

last time I'm answering you, as I deem you to be a low IQ lost cause.
so why did the economy recess during covid?
Because of, now known to be useless, government mandates to lock down the economy. Not because of the flue. Other countries who didn't lock down, see Sweden, who had just as many covid cases, never went through a similar economic recession.

Also if you think that the clogging up of hospitals had anything to do with it, the hospitals this very moment as we speak, like in every flue season, are just as clogged up as they were in the Covid years. same capacity being occupied, why isn't the economy crumbling now?

Here's one for you, as Bachelor of Arts of Economics, why do you think we have record levels of inflation now?

Because of the flue, or because the central banks tripled the money supply while government prohibited the work force to produce goods that could justify an expansionary monerary policy?
is it not due to tourism not working, people not being as productive, no gastronomy or nightlife at all?
Again, why were they closed? Because people died in the millions, which they didn't, or because the government forbid them to work? you're confusing cause and effect.
or the insane amounts of supply and trade difficulities ?
same thing as above. Government mandates, not the flue.
unprovoked and without right? yes, definitely
I knew it. Propaganda victim.
The general secretary of NATO would like to disagree with you, retard.
Screenshot 2024 01 09 at 195123

So some jewish run corrupt U.S. puppet state got tricked into thinking they could take on Russia if they only listened to their western masters. comical.
you know why you believe all this shit? putin troll bots,
JFL. you just have to objectively evaluate the situation and if you still believe that it requires "Putin troll bots" to notice you're being lied to I'm genuinely sorry for you.
theyre the reason for all the divide in western europes
Western europe is occupied by the united states and doesn't have a sovereign foreign policy. If you were a true european you should advocate for a sovereign and united Europe, east and west. The status-quo isn't worth preserving.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Akhi
Since the 2000s obviously. Its literally Russians living there
View attachment 2664345
yet ukrainians still outnumber them

what do you think bro? do you think people that lived under a dictatorship for many decades would choose to be annexed by another dictatorship or would they choose a flawed democracy?
NATO eastern expansion has been going on for a long time and you know it.
what was the last eastern country that joined NATO? tell me bro

have you ever thought that maybe these countries join NATO in fear of russian aggression?
Literally every news outlet and human right organization. Just search it up. (Obviously have to find articles before 2021 cause no one talks about htis anymore)
no? if this was true id be able to find it

all ive found is that all of those claims are russian propaganda with no proof at all

you feel for the putin bots again, sad shit
Also I am not even pro-russian just understand there reasoning which I guess you are too retarted to do.
there is no reasoning other than greed and prestige

this is the same as arguing ‚muh hitler had good reasoning to invade poland, danzig once belonged to the german empire bro!‘

see how stupid this argument is my little gullible monkey? theres no right at all for the russians to do what theyre doing
But the fact that you think that only Russia does propaganda and the west not at all is just beyond retarted.
im not claiming that at all

the difference is that we have somewhat neutral, non-state owned objective sources for media

russians can only fucking dream about that
I understand both Russias and Ukraines position in the war which apparently means being influenced by russian trolls or whatever lmao, thats literally the biggest meme argument I've seen.
there actually is no understanding of russias side, all there is to it is greed and prestige and a power hungry dictator + oligarchy

the difference is that we have somewhat neutral, non-state owned objective sources for media
you're so lost. I hope you stick to manual labor in your life, because higher education isn't for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 14693 and Akhi
last time I'm answering you, as I deem you to be a low IQ lost cause.
Ironic
Because of, now known to be useless, government mandates to lock down the economy. Not because of the flue. Other countries who didn't lock down, see Sweden, who had just as many covid cases, never went through a similar economic recession.
Reread my post again and learn some reading comprehension, this is exactly what I said, smartass

The economy got into recession due to the lockdown and government mandates, the causality for that is overfilled hospitals and a pandemic going wild

if those mandates were necessary can be discussed, you arent the doctor who needs to choose who dies and who doesn't due to having no capacity so dont talk, most people have empathy and dont want other people to die for their own egoism

this wasn't even my point tho, we were talking about vaccines not the lockdown
Also if you think that the clogging up of hospitals had anything to do with it, the hospitals this very moment as we speak, like in every flue season, are just as clogged up as they were in the Covid years. same capacity being occupied, why isn't the economy crumbling now?
Again you're purposefully misunderstanding my argument

Obviously its due to government mandates, thats what I already said tho

immunity in population is worse (probably due to lockdowns), thats why this seasons flu is so brutal, also the beds arent overfilled in the same magnitude as in covid times at all

good try tho
Here's one for you, as Bachelor of Arts of Economics, why do you think we have record levels of inflation now?

Because of the flue, or because the central banks tripled the money supply while government prohibited the work force to produce goods that could justify an expansionary monerary policy?

Again, why were they closed? Because people died in the millions, which they didn't, or because the government forbid them to work? you're confusing cause and effect.
Same point as above, big reason for inflation right now (or last year cuz it has already gone down) is the war in ukraine

high fuel prices drive inflation up as companies need to increase their selling prices, but as a finance master I'm sure you know that
same thing as above. Government mandates, not the flue.

I knew it. Propaganda victim.
JUST FUCKING LOL

you cant seriously tell me I'm a propaganda victim when you think russian media is more objective than western, a country thats been under a dictatorship for decades and under 'communism' for 8 more
The general secretary of NATO would like to disagree with you, retard.
View attachment 2664362

So some jewish run corrupt U.S. puppet state got tricked into thinking they could take on Russia if they only listened to their western masters. comical.
Sovereign countries have all the rights in the world to choose their own diplomacy and alliances without being threatened by another, bigger country, what argument even is this jfl
JFL. you just have to objectively evaluate the situation and if you still believe that it requires "Putin troll bots" to notice you're being lied to I'm genuinely sorry for you.
you dont evaluate anything objectively you retard

you think you do, but you dont

if you actually did you'd realize that russian propaganda influenced you towards this shitty opinion

no objective person would come to your conclusion
Western europe is occupied by the united states and doesn't have a sovereign foreign policy.
I agree somewhat
If you were a true european you should advocate for a sovereign and united Europe, east and west. The status-quo isn't worth preserving.
who says im not advocating for a centralized europe? I am (this doesnt include anything east of poland for me)

you're so lost. I hope you stick to manual labor in your life, because higher education isn't for you.
i probably could do your little finance job better than you jfl

@Corleone you talked big but actually just embarrassed yourself again

brutal

@Corleone you talked big but actually just embarrassed yourself again

brutal
I'm not replying to you anymore. you're too dumb. stop tagging me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
I'm not replying to you anymore. you're too dumb. stop tagging me.
way to say that you lost and cant provide me with any counterarguments

typical moron moment

i probably could do your little finance job better than you jfl
shame that you'd never make it past the screening process to weed out the retards.

shame that you'd never make it past the screening process to weed out the retards.
how do you call someone retarded when you just lost an argument lol?

you can do a bit of math and a few calculations, congrats bro

heres some advice: leave the bigger topics to actually smart and knowledgable people

heres some advice: leave the bigger topics to actually smart and knowledgable people
Yeah, smart people like you, that repeat everything the paid puppets on TV tell you.

Yeah, smart people like you, that repeat everything the paid puppets on TV tell you.
tbh this thread just cemented the title "soyboy", especially with the constant "muhh I won the debate haha you run out of arguments such a retard" (typical midwit sentence ngl) meanwhile the other party just can't be arsed anymore to argue with that shit.

• +1
tbh this thread just cemented the title "soyboy", especially with the constant "muhh I won the debate haha you run out of arguments such a retard" (typical midwit sentence ngl) meanwhile the other party just can't be arsed anymore to argue with that shit.
I can't believe that people like him actually exist.

I get it that the people in media lie, because they are paid to do so.

I get that politicians lie, because otherwise they wouldn't get elected.

I get that Jews lie, because they are massively profiting from playing victim all the time.

But the dude is an ethnic that lives in the ghetto, doesn't benefit in any way from repeating that nonsense, and still wholeheartedly supports these obvious lies and is immune against factual arguments.

Most useful goy I've ever encountered.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 14693
or smart people like you, that repeat everything paid trolls on the internet tell you?

you cant seriously tell me youre smart and 2 posts before claim that russian media is a better objective source than western media

much of our media is privatized and regularly checked by independent (yes, even if your schwurbler sources tell you something different) institutions

you dont really understand the magnitude on how complicated it would be to fake all of this as you dont know our law, our constitution is made so different people with different types of power constantly check each other for corruption

lets say all western media isnt objective and used as a propaganda device, you dont think russia would be worse? what makes you think that a dictatorship, with a few people who share all the power is more objective? doesnt make sense at all

i mean you constantly stop replying because you run out of arguments

you just cope with this ad hominem because you know im right but your huge ego is blocking you from admitting it

I get that Jews lie, because they are massively profiting from playing victim all the time.

But the dude is an ethnic that lives in the ghetto, doesn't benefit in any way from repeating that nonsense, and still wholeheartedly supports these obvious lies and is immune against factual arguments.

dunning kruger

or smart people like you, that repeat everything paid trolls on the internet tell you?

you cant seriously tell me youre smart and 2 posts before claim that russian media is a better objective source than western media

much of our media is privatized and regularly checked by independent (yes, even if your schwurbler sources tell you something different) institutions

you dont really understand the magnitude on how complicated it would be to fake all of this as you dont know our law, our constitution is made so different people with different types of power constantly check each other for corruption

lets say all western media isnt objective and used as a propaganda device, you dont think russia would be worse? what makes you think that a dictatorship, with a few people who share all the power is more objective? doesnt make sense at all
Screenshot 2024 01 09 at 212143

I'm done arguing with you, get lost. Go watch TV and Destiny to form your political beliefs around if that makes you happy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Akhi

If he's trolling then chapeau ngl

If not holy fuck

• +1
If he's trolling then chapeau ngl

If not holy fuck
He shares the same political beliefs as hebewem, a severely autistic manchild who fucks his teddy bear when he's bored. If that doesn't tell him that he might be misled, I don't know what will.

Public service announcement:
if you share the same opinions as the average 40-year-old women and autistic retards, the alarm bells should be ringing.
Retard Alert South Park GIF - Retard Alert South Park GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
View attachment 2664508

I'm done arguing with you, get lost. Go watch TV and Destiny to form your political beliefs around if that makes you happy.
go watch some obscure youtube conspiracy theorist to form your political beliefs if that makes you happy

keep living in your little fantasy world jfl

He shares the same political beliefs as hebewem, a severely autistic manchild who fucks his teddy bear when he's bored. If that doesn't tell him that he might be misled, I don't know what will.

Public service announcement:
if you share the same opinions as the average 40-year-old women and autistic retards, the alarm bells should be ringing.
Retard Alert South Park GIF - Retard Alert South Park GIFs
ad hominems to no end while not engaging in the topic

typical nowit tactic

most autists here actually agree more with your opinion, meanwhile people that dont live in their little fantasy worlds agree with me