@Akhi is a soyboy

well have you been to the hospitals? of course an egoistical piece of shit wouldnt care but hospital were overfilled to the max and doctors dont want to decide who lives and who doesnt just because there is no more capacity

we were also talking sbout the vaccine, not about lockdowns
why would I care about hospitals and its residents where oldcels go to waste 200k of taxpayer money on cancer treatments to extend their subhuman lives by 38 weeks?!

Those are the real egoistical pieces of shit, but I don't hear you talking about the real problems on this world.

Only the marginal issues which barely affect anyone like covidvax or climate-change.
Why? Because globoschlomo has brainwashed you to care about that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Mainstream
didnt read most of the comments but KYS and put me on ignore if you are pro covid vax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, NoReedemingFeature, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
vaccinated people still get covid and infect others. It's a strawman, a non-argument.
google the definition of a strawman before using it

Way to prove your stupidity btw

Do you actually not get what I said or are you purposely ignoring it?

I think youre just too stupid

Ill explain it for retards

- doctors not say you dont get covid if vaccine

- doctors say it less likely and it less likely to give others

- doctors say this will make vulnerable people safer even if you are not threatened

- less sick time and less virus count in a human make it less likely to infect others

- all of this helps to flatten the curve and not overfill hospitals

ape understand?
It's not my responsibility as an individual to protect the health of a vulnerable oldcel who refuses to socially isolate himself during a pandemic. Especially when the effects are so incredibly small anyways.
its your responsibility as a non sociopathic human

you dont contribute to society anyway, you dont have to kill others on too with your dogshit stupidity
Covid lockdowns should've only affected oldcels. And vaccinations should've only been forced onto oldcels.

The fact that young people were most affected by covid in the end, not by the disease itself but by failed government action, is a

DISGRACE

A systematic review and meta-analysis by scientists from Johns Hopkins University and Lund University has concluded that the COVID-19 lockdowns were “a global policy failure of gigantic proportions”, finding that “draconian” policies “failed to significantly reduce deaths while imposing substantial social, cultural, and economic costs.”
this is actually a strawman, as we were arguing about the fucking vaccine, not the lockdown, in addition I can find studies that prove the exact opposite
Instead of shit-posting here, you could read some studies and do some research. Open your eyes and broaden your mind.

stop believing in conspiracy theories @Akhi
ironic, bad rage bait

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Mainstream
didnt read most of the comments but KYS and put me on ignore if you are pro covid vax
kill yourself and all of your antivax friends and family, go ER on then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
kill yourself and all of your antivax friends and family, go ER on then
you’re just mad because deep down you regret getting the vax and now you cope with „muhh it wasnt unhealthy:soy:

reality is:
people died of the vaccine
people died of covid after vaccine
people got heart inflammation after vaccine
people still spread the virus after vaccine
people still got the virus after vaccine
shit ton of money frauds got leaked after covid pandemic.

it was all about money and controlling people retard

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, efidescontinuado, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
why would I care about hospitals and its residents where oldcels go to waste 200k of taxpayer money on cancer treatments to extend their subhuman lives by 38 weeks?!
in comparison to you they actually worked and paid into the social system, they have every right to get treatment if they want

they already contributed 100x more than you to society
Those are the real egoistical pieces of shit, but I don't hear you talking about the real problems on this world.
So what are they? Inb4 inceldom, no nigga this is only your problem, most men dont struggle with getting laid
Only the marginal issues which barely affect anyone like covidvax or climate-change.
Why? Because globoschlomo has brainwashed you to care about that shit.
nigga you cant be serious

climate change barely affects anyone? actually kill yourself jfl, thousands of animal species going extinct, thousand of people die from erratic weather patterns, billions of people will have their living standards ruined, insane social issues, civil wars and it will get a lot worse from now on

btw cuz u made that point before that I argue against fission, i dont and its out best bet out of climate change

the fact tho is that people have been brainwashed to fear fission from the lobbyism of the huge fossil fuel industry, the same propaganda that makes you gullible retard think climate change is fake

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Mainstream
Repent. Glory to Jesus Christ
you’re just mad because deep down you regret getting the vax and now you cope with „muhh it wasnt unhealthy:soy:

reality is:

Death, spread, symptoms etc were minimised tho

You can't seriously have covid pandemic as some deadly pandemic in your memory.

No one took that shit seriously I meet family members while they had covid lmao
Jfl we aren’t living in the same country then faggot

Everyone was worried excepting my family but the Germans in my family were extremely worried

My aunt didn’t even wanna come within 20 feet of anyone and with strangers outside it was the same

no you and ur retarded antivaxx family and friends are mad because you claimed all this stuff thats gonna happen that didnt, like all of us going impotent or dying u stupid moron
reality is:
how many of them died in comparison to people who died from covid? pull out the statistics
true but many more people didnt die because they got the vaccine
people got that far more often from covid
nobody claimed anything different you 80 IQ ape
same point again

nope it wasnt

I am tired of always the same arguments of you stupid antivaxxers

AGAIN:

NOBODY CLAIMED YOU CANT GET INFECTED OR INFECT OTHERS WHEN YOU GET THE VACCINE, IT REDUCES THE LIKELIHOOD AND REDUCES THE VIRUS COUNT IN YOUR BODY AND MILDENS THE SICKNESS, WHICH ALL EFFECTIVELY TRANSLATES INTO LESS PEOPLE GETTING INFECTED AND FLATTENING THE CURVE

do you get it ape? can you comprehend what i just said?

feel like a genius living amongst little worms here

if youre logical sentient person it is always better to get the vaccine than not as youre much more likely to get all these symptoms from covid itself

do you understand, little monkey?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Deleted member 39692 and Deleted member 21899
in comparison to you they actually worked and paid into the social system, they have every right to get treatment if they want
then they have to pay for the treatment and care they need themselves. Instead of forcing young people to pay for their oldcel asses.

they already contributed 100x more than you to society
who cares, we dont live in the past but in the present nigga.

wake up old man

So what are they? Inb4 inceldom, no nigga this is only your problem, most men dont struggle with getting laid
80% of men are incels

nigga you cant be serious

climate change barely affects anyone? actually kill yourself jfl, thousands of animal species going extinct, thousand of people die from erratic weather patterns, billions of people will have their living standards ruined, insane social issues, civil wars and it will get a lot worse from now on
These are literal crackhead theories from homeless doomsayers in the slums of Detroit.
How one can actually believe these garbage conspiracy theories is beyond me.

btw cuz u made that point before that I argue against fission, i dont and its out best bet out of climate change
good
the fact tho is that people have been brainwashed to fear fission from the lobbyism of the huge fossil fuel industry, the same propaganda that makes you gullible retard think climate change is fake
climate-change isn't fake but it is a non-issue.

Jfl we aren’t living in the same country then faggot

Everyone was worried excepting my family but the Germans in my family were extremely worried

My aunt didn’t even wanna come within 20 feet of anyone and with strangers outside it was the same
germans are mentally ill
covid lived rentfree in your head, while in the netherlands nobody cared

I remember taking the train to Berlin one time and retarded germans were telling me I need to put my mask on, whilst in the netherlands nobody was masking lmao.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
germans are mentally ill

I remember taking the train to Berlin one time and retarded germans were telling me I need to put my mask on, whilst in the netherlands nobody was masking lmao.
I live in Netherlands and people cared little guy trust me

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
germans are mentally ill

Yea idk how it was in the Netherlands but even now in 2024

Literally today some girl in my class started coughing and the niggas instantly forcefully sent her home because it might be Covid

I still see ppl wearing masks in trains etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Mainstream and MoggerGaston
no you and ur retarded antivaxx family and friends are mad because you claimed all this stuff thats gonna happen that didnt, like all of us going impotent or dying u stupid moron

how many of them died in comparison to people who died from covid? pull out the statistics

true but many more people didnt die because they got the vaccine

people got that far more often from covid

nobody claimed anything different you 80 IQ ape

same point again

nope it wasnt

I am tired of always the same arguments of you stupid antivaxxers

AGAIN:

NOBODY CLAIMED YOU CANT GET INFECTED OR INFECT OTHERS WHEN YOU GET THE VACCINE, IT REDUCES THE LIKELIHOOD AND REDUCES THE VIRUS COUNT IN YOUR BODY AND MILDENS THE SICKNESS, WHICH ALL EFFECTIVELY TRANSLATES INTO LESS PEOPLE GETTING INFECTED AND FLATTENING THE CURVE

do you get it ape? can you comprehend what i just said?

feel like a genius living amongst little worms here

if youre logical sentient person it is always better to get the vaccine than not as youre much more likely to get all these symptoms from covid itself

do you understand, little monkey?
didnt read

go kys asap leftie cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Yea idk how it was in the Netherlands but even now in 2024

Literally today some girl in my class started coughing and the niggas instantly forcefully sent her home because it might be Covid

I still see ppl wearing masks in trains etc
i hate germany tbh.

soulless people
no free spirit
no free thinkers

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, tren_31, Mainstream and 1 other person
i hate germany tbh.

soulless people
no free spirit
no free thinkers
same here but we‘re not all like that

and people are changing a lot recently. people wake up slowly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Mainstream and MoggerGaston
i hate germany tbh.

soulless people
no free spirit
no free thinkers
I’ve only been to the Netherlands once and it looked like a richer better version of Germany tho idk how the ppl are

They speak very good English tho like avarage person in the Netherlands can speak English just like an American they don’t even have an accent

then they have to pay for the treatment and care they need themselves. Instead of forcing young people to pay for their oldcel asses.
do you understand how social systems work? educate yourself

theres something called a ‚generational contract‘ which means that like they paid and provided for their elders in their society, now we have to do it for them because they did it too, same goes for when were old

this is the fundament on how our health system works in western social democracies
who cares, we dont live in the past but in the present nigga.

wake up old man
it just doesnt work that way u gullible monkey, you cant just say we live in the present anf cut all retirement money and free healthcare
80% of men are incels
holy cope
These are literal crackhead theories from homeless doomsayers in the slums of Detroit.
How one can actually believe these garbage conspiracy theories is beyond me.
the vast majority of scientists are crackhead doomsayers now, amirite?

now youre just trying to trigger me

if youre serious: all of these claims have substantially more proof to them than any of your conspiracy theories
good

climate-change isn't fake but it is a non-issue.
youll see, read up on it

the sheer arrogance that you think you know better than people who are way smarter than you and devote their whole life to these topics is comical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
same here but we‘re not all like that

and people are changing a lot recently. people wake up slowly
I do notice some younger Germans are starting to get less autistic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
didnt read

go kys asap leftie cuck
im not a leftie just because im not a science denier conspiracist retard

of course you didnt read you wouldnt be able to grasp it anyway ape

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, Mainstream and Deleted member 20399
slav living in netherlands
Wtf this whole time @Manletmachine Claimed to be Irish turns out he’s a Slavic subhuman living in the Netherlands?

Nigha wtf

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, TsarTsar444, Mainstream and 2 others
> 2024
> Vaxx/antivaxx

boring-unimpressed.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream
imagine spiking your cortisol about shit that doesnt affect you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Mainstream and MoggerGaston
do you understand how social systems work? educate yourself

theres something called a ‚generational contract‘ which means that like they paid and provided for their elders in their society, now we have to do it for them because they did it too, same goes for when were old

this is the fundament on how our health system works in western social democracies
reads just like a scam, a pyramid scheme

oldest scam in the book and you fell for it

it just doesnt work that way u gullible monkey, you cant just say we live in the present anf cut all retirement money and free healthcare
we can and we should
holy cope

the vast majority of scientists are crackhead doomsayers now, amirite?
i am a 130IQ physicist myself
now youre just trying to trigger me

if youre serious: all of these claims have substantially more proof to them than any of your conspiracy theories
nope they dont
youll see, read up on it

the sheer arrogance that you think you know better than people who are way smarter than you and devote their whole life to these topics is comical
theres very few people smarter than me (130IQ physicist) + I am a free thinker

Wtf this whole time @Manletmachine Claimed to be Irish turns out he’s a Slavic subhuman living in the Netherlands?

Nigha wtf
ive been calling myself slavic and reminding people slavs arent white for months if not years

how you ever got the idea that I am Irish is beyond me. nigga wtf

im not a leftie just because im not a science denier conspiracist retard

of course you didnt read you wouldnt be able to grasp it anyway ape
nope lmao

i didnt read because im not reading some fucking essay about a guy trying to convince me that im wrong when i got 2 healthy eyes and a brain

and your other comments made me assume u are leftie

reads just like a scam, a pyramid scheme
its not a scam lol youll get the same benefits (actually no because neets who dont pay taxes will get less retirement money)

you dont get the concept then call it pyramid scheme
oldest scam in the book and you fell for it
worst rage bait
we can and we should

i am a 130IQ physicist myself
you are a 80 IQ neetbux
nope they dont
oh yes they do, its like 1000 scientists vs 1
theres very few people dumber than me (80 IQ NEET) + I am a gullible sheep
fixed that for you

@Akhi more nt than i thought

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
nope lmao

i didnt read because im not reading some fucking essay about a guy trying to convince me that im wrong when i got 2 healthy eyes and a brain
well that just makes you an ignorant moron
and your other comments made me assume u are leftie
i hate ethnics almost as much as conspiracists like yourself

the thing that all people I hate have in common is stupidity, you got a lot of it

well that just makes you an ignorant moron

i hate ethnics almost as much as conspiracists like yourself

the thing that all people I hate have in common is stupidity, you got a lot of it
for not believing everything the government tells me? how many billions have biontec and phizer made?

for not believing everything the government tells me?
for not thinking on your own

do your own research from objective sources and youll come to the same conclusions as me

im not saying you should believe anything the government says that just makes you a sheep, but so does believing a singular conspiracists that doesnt proof what he says, its just a different side of the same coin
how many billions have biontec and phizer made?
what does it matter? theyve made good profit before that too because theyre insanely large companies

just because they made money from it as a private company doesnt mean the vaccine isnt legit, or any of their medicine for that matter

does this clown actually believe in the climate change hoax and still trusts the vaccine after he got covid 3 times, even after being boosted and triple jabbed?

How retarded does one have to be?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
first impression of him is that he’s compensating for very low iq.. quite common to see here unfortunately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 33711, Akhi and 1 other person
does this clown actually believe in the climate change hoax and still trusts the vaccine after he got covid 3 times, even after being boosted and triple jabbed?

How retarded does one have to be?
bro youre insanely stupid do I have to draw it for you to understand it? I made the same argument 10 times here yet youre still too ignorant to learn?

you little waste of oxygen

first impression of him is that he’s compensating for very low iq.. quite common to see here unfortunately
lol im clearly smarter than anyone here who tried to argue with me

biggest proof for that is them not engaging in the discussion and resorting to provocation and dnrd

bro youre insanely stupid do I have to draw it for you to understand it? I made the same argument 10 times here yet youre still too ignorant to learn?

you little waste of oxygen
did the govnerment or did they not say, that the vaccine:
1. was safe and without side-effects
2. would protect you from getting covid
3. prevent you from spreading it to others
4. that two shots would be enough?

how do you catch covid, spread it to others, after being vaccinated multiple times and still believe in this farce of medical trial and obvious lies of your government.

Street cleaner IQ. stay in your ghetto where you wait for the television to tell you what to believe in, retard.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 14693
did the govnerment or did they not say, that the vaccine:
1. was safe and without side-effects
nope, they said its safe for the vast majority of people (which it is) but side effects are to be expected just like with every medicine

astrazeneca hat more side effects and most governments didnt use it anymore after that became clear

yes but you little autist cant take everything literally, what they meant is that the sickness period will be much milder (which is true) and shorter (which is true) and you will therefore spread it less, as your body already has a response to the virus
all in all it ‚protects‘ you from covid, but it isnt meant to be taken literally
3. prevent you from spreading it to others
again it does due to the incubation time being shorter or not even happening, you having a much lower count of virus on you so it makes it LESS LIKELY to be spread

maybe use that little brain of urs?
4. that two shots would be enough?
yes, but then idiots like you who didnt get the vaccine and never made an effort to regulate yourselves made the virus circulate much more which in turn made it mutate, making it necessary to get a 3rd shot

i know this is a lot of info for an ape brain but i believe in you
how do you catch covid, spread it to others, after being vaccinated multiple times and still believe in this farce of medical trial and obvious lies of your government.
again, none of the claims from the government where lies, only for little autists like you how take everything literally and are unable to think in nuance
Street cleaner IQ.
how do you not die from the irony

nope, they said its safe for the vast majority of people (which it is) but side effects are to be expected just like with every medicine

astrazeneca hat more side effects and most governments didnt use it anymore after that became clear

yes but you little autist cant take everything literally, what they meant is that the sickness period will be much milder (which is true) and shorter (which is true) and you will therefore spread it less, as your body already has a response to the virus
all in all it ‚protects‘ you from covid, but it isnt meant to be taken literally

again it does due to the incubation time being shorter or not even happening, you having a much lower count of virus on you so it makes it LESS LIKELY to be spread

maybe use that little brain of urs?

yes, but then idiots like you who didnt get the vaccine and never made an effort to regulate yourselves made the virus circulate much more which in turn made it mutate, making it necessary to get a 3rd shot

i know this is a lot of info for an ape brain but i believe in you

again, none of the claims from the government where lies, only for little autists like you how take everything literally and are unable to think in nuance

how do you not die from the irony
You‘re coping hard. Only after the fact they changed their statements because they realized how pathetically false they were.

They way overpromised what the vaccines could deliver and looked like morons as a result of it.

You‘re coping hard. Only after the fact they changed their statements because they realized how pathetically false they were.
not really, you just misunderstood lol

they never apologized because they didnt have to, its only ppl like you who didnt really get it
They way overpromised what the vaccines could deliver and looked like morons as a result of it.
well they didnt know too

if u were informed you‘d know that this was the first available mRNA vaccine ever, people just didnt know how effective they are across broad populations

the fact is that you‘re 100x more likely to have shit side effects from covid than the vaccine, which makes it nonsensical and stupid to not get it by that fact alone

• JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 33711
well they didnt know too
Yeah, exactly my point, so why did they pretend like they did.

Being honest and not forcing draconical lockdown measures until they had hard evidence of the effectiveness should have been their approach, rather than making a fool of themselves and stealing 2 years of our lives.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

they never apologized because they didnt have to, its only ppl like you who didnt really get it

well they didnt know too

if u were informed you‘d know that this was the first available mRNA vaccine ever, people just didnt know how effective they are across broad populations

the fact is that you‘re 100x more likely to have shit side effects from covid than the vaccine, which makes it nonsensical and stupid to not get it by that fact alone
This is hilarious. Do you feel the need to defend these pharma firms?

Next say that you actually believe the government wants good for you and that you're a free man and not a slave

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Yeah, exactly my point, so why did they pretend like they did.

Being honest and not forcing draconical lockdown measures until they had hard evidence of the effectiveness should have been their approach, rather than making a fool of themselves and stealing 2 years of our lives.
no time for doing regular medical testing when the worlds economy is in recession due to countries not being able to open up like normal cuz all the hospital are overfilled

im glad they did, without who knows maybe wed still have lockdown

well they didnt know too

Man you are getting cooked from all fronts 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
This is hilarious. Do you feel the need to defend these pharma firms?
no i feel the need to correct moron conspiracists who dont use their brain yet always think theyre above everyone
Next say that you actually believe the government wants good for you and that you're a free man and not a slave
our governmental system definitely yes, state of law, humanitarian rights and legality are all so people are treated fairly and lawfully

if individual politicians want the best for me I doubt, but there are certainly a few ones who are not in it for the money