Alain Delon is overrated

Just look at Alain Delon and you will know that he's unmoggable
tenor.gif

Explain why then!!!

tenor.gif

Explain why then!!!
Perfect coloring, perfect ratios, great tall roundish chin, long mandible and ramus, good gonial angle, great cheekbones, great eyes, hair, side profile, high class preetyboy apeal, super hot smile. Enough?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Pendejo
On screen halo
Everyone looks better in film

Perfect coloring, perfect ratios, great tall roundish chin, long mandible and ramus, good gonial angle, great cheekbones, great eyes, hair, side profile, high class preetyboy apeal, super hot smile. Enough?
No one is arguing that he is not good looking. However, he is not close to the best looking guy in the world. All the traits you mentioned O'Pry has way better
No one is arguing that he is not good looking. However, he is not close to the best looking guy in the world. All the traits you mentioned O'Pry has way better
And also look at his shitty skin full of wrinkles and blemishes.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Objectively o pry is the better looking individual, he mogs delon in any trait

but i feel like a lot of young foids would prefer prime alain over o pry, maybe cuz alain looks more high trust and sympathetic while o pry gives off intimidating and psycho vibes

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74

but i feel like a lot of young foids would prefer prime alain over o pry, maybe cuz alain looks more high trust and sympathetic while o pry gives off intimidating and psycho vibes
O'Pry is traditionally handsome. His face invokes feelings of comfort and trust. When you look at him, you can tell that he is a good person. Look at this pic.
V1spIV01_400x400.jpg

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and Mateusz74

Just look at Jeremy Meeks,Women hardly cares about these things.

Guys like Delon, Chico, DiCaprio have i sane Jb apeal. And who cares about any other foid than jb? 16-18 is prime for woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Guys like Delon, Chico, DiCaprio have i sane Jb apeal. And who cares about any other foid than jb? 16-18 is prime for woman
Chico does but Delon looks like a old hag.

700f143bb142d095f7b05e57db0e37a3.jpg

267px-Stevan_Kragujevic%2C_Alain_Delon_in_Belgrade%2C_1962_%281%29.JPG

How is his ogee curve better? Square chins are desired. His eyes are beta and puckish.

Cuckish

I was reading this thread and when i saw this, i need to reply

Wtf man,u posted professional photo of O PRy vs shit candid of Delon, are u joking or is this serious?

Also at previous post u posted black and white o Pry retouched photo which makes anyone looks better

Delon looks better, and he has better carrer all because of face, thats fact, he is synonym of good looks, O height and maybe frame better

Here we go

Delon has indeed better ogee curve and better eyes, yes O Pry only has more hooding making him looks unnatural, Delon is more expressive

Also he had better skin at his youth

I laso post some random O Pry candid

Attachments

• pVQBDfj.jpg
    pVQBDfj.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 109
  • sSmwjXY.jpg
    sSmwjXY.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 124
  • wd1FRL6.jpg
    wd1FRL6.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 150
  • o3WVXeH.jpg
    o3WVXeH.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 179
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, 6485b025t, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
A better comparsion is
Nikolai Coster-Waldau
Alain Delon

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
I was reading this thread and when i saw this, i need to reply

Wtf man,u posted professional photo of O PRy vs shit candid of Delon, are u joking or is this serious?

Also at previous post u posted black and white o Pry retouched photo which makes anyone looks better

Delon looks better, and he has better carrer all because of face, thats fact, he is synonym of good looks, O height and maybe frame better

Here we go

Delon has indeed better ogee curve and better eyes, yes O Pry only has more hooding making him looks unnatural, Delon is more expressive

Also he had better skin at his youth

I laso post some random O Pry candid
You posted his worst picture. Look at O'Pry in motion. He has higher cheekbones, better lips, better skin, better jaw.

O Pry looks 9 PSL as well, especially at modeling photos...but i think just at motion, as video of prime Delon and prime O Pry was send here, Delon looks kinda more harmonious

also Sean seems balding, Alain had thick nw1 at worst all life

Attachments

• M3SRHQy.png
    M3SRHQy.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 172
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Pietrosiek
O Pry looks 9 PSL as well, especially at modeling photos...but i think just at motion, as video of prime Delon and prime O Pry was send here, Delon looks kinda more harmonious

also Sean seems balding, Alain had thick nw1 at worst all life
Sean fixed his hair. As I said before, you use the word harmonious because you dont have anything to back your claim. It is a vague reason.

if it only comes down to eye area and midface lenght I must be really attractive...
Can you give me more pics of your face?

Can you give me more pics of your face?
Alain Delon's hairline at 82

Sean o'pry hairline at 28

Genetic Superiority
Basing on his facial expressions alone at 83, we can also see that he is highly intelligent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Alexanderr
He is also only 5'10"
Mediocre frame
alaindelon.jpeg
Alain-Delon-MHG-PS-ALD-001.jpg

Small skull
tumblr_ocp3vocbkm1vw9qr8o1_400.jpg
Alain+Delon+Sharon+Stone+Backstage+TV+Show+dCMUcyyiJrhl.jpg
You really compared them in height when Delon was born almost 60 years before Sean O’Pry? JFL. The average male height back then was much lower, in fact I believe Delon would’ve been above average in terms of height.
If he posted here without any status halo he'd be rated a 6.75.
You mean you’d rate him a 6.75 and perhaps a few others here would as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell
You really compared them in height when Delon was born almost 60 years before Sean O’Pry? JFL. The average male height back then was much lower, in fact I believe Delon would’ve been above average in terms of height.

You mean you’d rate him a 6.75 and perhaps a few others here would as well.
Facially, O'Pry is far superior

Nope, he looks unnatural. Mainly because of his eye area.
You are not able to list a single feature which Delon is better at. O'Pry has perfect eyes

You can’t look at someone’s features individually and disregard their face as a whole. Everything matters. Having better features doesn't necessarily mean looking better.

He does not.
The individual features make up the face. WTF are you talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
O'Pry Mogs
You fucking nigger, you didn’t even bother watching the videos.
The individual features make up the face. WTF are you talking about.
You retarded nigger, I said ”looking at someone’s features individually”. You shouldn’t disregard how good Delon’s face with all his features look as a whole simply because O’pry has better features individually.

Gandy mogs Opry to the end of the world . Even villiagers in India know who gandy is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bddenjoyer, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 1553
You fucking nigger, you didn’t even bother watching the videos.

You retarded nigger, I said ”looking at someone’s features individually”. You shouldn’t disregard how good Delon’s face with all his features look as a whole simply because O’pry has better features individually.
In what way does Delon have a better face? You have to be specific. You cant just bullshit harmony.

In what way does Delon have a better face? You have to be specific. You cant just bullshit harmony.
Facial harmony is when all the thirds of the face are equal to each other, and a face does not look too long or too wide. When all the ratios are equal, this is what creates an attractive face, regardless of individual features. Your brain automatically recognizes these ratios. So yes, yes I can.

Facial harmony is when all the thirds of the face are equal to each other, and a face does not look too long or too wide. When all the ratios are equal, this is what creates an attractive face, regardless of individual features. Your brain automatically recognizes these ratios. So yes, yes I can.
Sean O'Pry has these features too.

If he posted here without any status halo he'd be rated a 6.75.

If Prime Chico posted here without any status halo he'd be rated a 7.

If Prime Gandy posted here without any status halo he'd be rated a 7.25.
what about barett?

sean o pry is overrated. tugberk mog him into oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, FaceandHFD and Mateusz74
@mido the slayer
@Pietrosiek
@Alexanderr
on suicide watch

@mido the slayer
@Pietrosiek
@Alexanderr
on suicide watch
I have debated these guys already. They have nothing to back their claim. They keep on saying HARMONY! HARMONY! or He's just good looking.
sean o pry is overrated. tugberk mog him into oblivion

Long philtrum, thin lips, round forehead

Sean fixed his hair. As I said before, you use the word harmonious because you dont have anything to back your claim. It is a vague reason.
Like i said Alain heve better more natural eyes, better cheekbones. Sean mayby have better lips that's it. Delon heve propably the best hair genetics of all time, also his skin was perfect in his prime, which is impresive for man that was born in ww2 and was raised on the street. Your boy Sean have perfect skin care, makeup for his modeling photos, he needs that to compere with Delon with NO makeup and weak skin routine. Also he doesn't need to fix his hair even in 80.
If Delon woas born in 90s with good diet, skin care etc. he would be propably 6ft, his skull and frame would be bigger, and if he would became model, with makeup he would mog the shit out every other model

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Alexanderr and oldcell
Like i said Alain heve better more natural eyes, better cheekbones. Sean mayby have better lips that's it. Delon heve propably the best hair genetics of all time, also his skin was perfect in his prime, which is impresive for man that was born in ww2 and was raised on the street. Your boy Sean have perfect skin care, makeup for his modeling photos, he needs that to compere with Delon with NO makeup and weak skin routine. Also he doesn't need to fix his hair even in 80.
If Delon woas born in 90s with good diet, skin care etc. he would be propably 6ft, his skull and frame would be bigger, and if he would became model, with makeup he would mog the shit out every other model
All yall be some stinky gay ass niggas comparing male models

Alain face is unmoggable. Yes he's moged with height and skull size but his FACE is UNMOGGABLE. He is harmony king. Opry is to robotic. Alain, Chico, Ballou, Dicaprio mog him imo.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
This is literal just being gay the guy is objectively worse looking than the top mms If you say his harmony makes him unmoggable you are literally fucking homosexual

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, MammothActuary, DidntRead and 1 other person
This is literal just being gay the guy is objectively worse looking than the top mms If you say his harmony makes him unmoggable you are literally fucking homosexual
He sucks mm dick

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Nope, he looks unnatural. Mainly because of his eye area.
It’s because he has Hunter eyes unlike the Alain and you. You cope because you are closer to looks to Alain the psl6 than O Pry the psl8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It’s because he has Hunter eyes unlike the Alain and you. You cope because you are closer to looks to Alain the psl6 than O Pry the psl8
To much hunter eyes.

This is objective. Delon in motion mogs opry. His facial expresions are better. i'm not homo, i would like to fuck hot foids. Being fucked is not optimistic for me

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
To much hunter eyes.

This is objective. Delon in motion mogs opry. His facial expresions are better. i'm not homo, i would like to fuck hot foids. Being fucked is not optimistic for me
Just pull facial expressions bro. No excuses for your sexuality. Also cope

Just pull facial expressions bro. No excuses for your sexuality. Also cope
Dude that's a fact that Delon is better in motion. Stop coping with you're gay. It's a fact that Delon expresions mogs Oprys expresions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and s3-s3
Dude that's a fact that Delon is better in motion. Stop coping with you're gay. It's a fact that Delon expresions mogs Oprys expresions
Cuck eye cope

Srsly dude you don’t understand.

Looks > expressions you can’t just act good looking and then excpect to be 10/10 he is facially psl6 at max