Alain Delon is overrated

These are cuck eyes then?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Just pull facial expressions bro. No excuses for your sexuality. Also cope

Are u uterly retarded? Are u fucking sane? This is pls 6?

Lol at this site, this is another level i swear, but i dont think u are serious

Attachments

• delon2.jpg
    delon2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 995d8d10292413ac847ee733672c2223.jpg
    995d8d10292413ac847ee733672c2223.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 49
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Alexanderr and Pietrosiek
Srsly dude you don’t understand.

Looks > expressions you can’t just act good looking and then excpect to be 10/10 he is facially psl6 at max
WTF. LOOKS=EXPRESIONS you're retared if you think someone judge someone based on poker face (which is expresion too)? You won't look like 8 psl smiling or smoking, if you look 6 psl

WTF. LOOKS=EXPRESIONS you're retared if you think someone judge someone based on poker face (which is expresion too)? You won't look like 8 psl smiling or smoking, if you look 6 psl
You just stated that mongtard
Are u uterly retarded? Are u fucking sane? This is pls 6?

Lol at this site, this is another level i swear, but i dont think u are serious
Yea psl6 now stop being gay
These are cuck eyes then?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Yes
If he stops lowering his brow he doesn’t even have a top tier eye area

Last edited:
Anything near* with lowering it stops looking so beta but still is nowhere near hunter eyes
WTF? Alain mogs opry in photots and in every expresion in motion

lol we can argue for days still won’t change the fact that you are wrong

lol alain isnt 6 psl. everybody worshiped him when he was a young man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and s3-s3
And? They look odd and off-putting regardless. Chico’s and Gandy’s look better than his.
It’s because he has Hunter eyes unlike the Alain and you.
Are u utterly retarded?
Yes. Yes, he is. He’s also delusional. Below you’ll see just a small fraction of the retarded statements he’s made.
can't really talk shit tbh since my goal is to become psl 9
psl 9 is possible. I think that I might reach it (no cope I am SERIOUS)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 685 and Pietrosiek
Dude that's a fact that Delon is better in motion. Stop coping with you're gay. It's a fact that Delon expresions mogs Oprys expresions
What do your even mean? Expressions? WTF is this

Yes he is indeed good looking but to place him among the likes of Gandy, Chico and O'Pry is blasphemous. Let's take a look at his face
Delon_Le_Gu%C3%A9pard_%28cropped%29.jpg

Thin lips, wrinkly skin, roundish chin and poor underye support.

If you compare him to Sean O'Pry, there is no competition.
V1spIV01_400x400.jpg
gandy mogs. Average college chad mogs both of them due to height, frame and behaviour
gandy mogs. Average college chad mogs o pry and delon due to height, frame and behaviour

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 245
You should be banned. This is getting ridiculous.
chad = 8/10. Delon isn't a 9/10 overall, he is average height, average frame and haloed by eye colour, he has bug eyes.
Anything near* with lowering it stops looking so beta but still is nowhere near hunter eyes

lol we can argue for days still won’t change the fact that you are wrong
no point with arguing online, people have all day to waste.

chad = 8/10. Delon isn't a 9/10 overall, he is average height, average frame and haloed by eye colour, he has bug eyes.

no point with arguing online, people have all day to waste.
Chad is 6+. The best looking college Chad is a 6.

Dude that's a fact that Delon is better in motion. Stop coping with you're gay. It's a fact that Delon expresions mogs Oprys expresions
Just watched Le Samouraï and I'll have to agree

• +1
in terms of psl, irl scale is out of 10. 6 out of 8 is 7.5 in IRL scale.
You think Delon and O'Pry are not a 10 in the real life scale? Are your thick in the head?

Just watched Le Samouraï and I'll have to agree
Watch Purple noon i have a link with englsih subtitles. Delon mog hard. It's decent move to btw.

• +1
Watch Purple noon i have a link with englsih subtitles. Delon mog hard. It's decent move to btw.
You have no facts to back up anything. You just say "he looks better"

alain delon is more natural looking if that makes sense,O'pry looks like someone made in a lab.

• +1
alain delon is more natural looking if that makes sense,O'pry looks like someone made in a lab.
See. It's this shit again. What does that even mean?

gandy mogs. Average college chad mogs both of them due to height, frame and behaviour
this tbh

in college there are chads mogging all these MMs and have the whole package
huge cope to think MMs mog everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
this tbh

These guys literally got famous off their looks. Their status is enough to mog Chads let alone being better looking than them. A Chad may have 2k followers on Insta while male models have hundreds of thousands. They receive hundreds of dms per day by thirsty girls. How is this even an argument?

• +1
Reactions: inceI and Deleted member 685
this tbh

exactly, only models like gandy could be a college chad, these top models are tiny, or look more feminine. Just lol if you think 5ft 9 delon would not get mogged by 6ft 4 college football chad. Delon would probably get bullied by them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
These guys literally got famous off their looks. Their status is enough to mog Chads let alone being better looking than them. A Chad may have 2k followers on Insta while male models have hundreds of thousands. They receive hundreds of dms per day by thirsty girls. How is this even an argument?
People into fashion and modelling follow them, the average person doesn't know who chico is, let alone other models.

exactly, only models like gandy could be a college chad, these top models are tiny, or look more feminine. Just lol if you think 5ft 9 delon would not get mogged by 6ft 4 college football chad. Delon would probably get bullied by them
face matters much more than height or physique

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
You're retarded. What facts? He have more natural face becouse of eyes and cheekbones. His chin also look better. Opry look to robotic. Robotic eyes, robotic square chin, ultra high cheekbones, jaw. Delon look like not intimidating ''normal'' man. Delon is example of ''natural beauty". It's like these fakeuped, surgerymaxed supermodel (some of them even without makeup and surgeries). They have all features, they're perfect by psl scale but for me they look to exotic to unnatural. That's what i mean. They are attractive but not beatifull.

• +1
Gandy and Chico are both 6'3 with huge skulls. They are taller than college Chads.

face matters much more than height or physique
only to an extent. Height and frame is naturally what women are attracted to.
Gandy and Chico are both 6'3 with huge skulls. They are taller than college Chads.
gandy is said to be 6ft 1, he lies about his height. They are 2 exceptions anyways, and chico has bad frame, he is just tall, basically a lanklet.

giga college chad, 6ft 6, top tier face - model tier basically but more masculine. 23 inch bideltoid. These people exist.

People into fashion and modelling follow them, the average person doesn't know who chico is, let alone other models.
Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
giga college chad, 6ft 6, top tier face - model tier basically but more masculine. 23 inch bideltoid. These people exist.
Beyond 6ft3 height is irrelevant.

only to an extent. Height and frame is naturally what women are attracted to.

gandy is said to be 6ft 1, he lies about his height. They are 2 exceptions anyways, and chico has bad frame, he is just tall, basically a lanklet.
you can't compare Delon who was born in ww2 time, who slept on the street, with poor diet. He would reach probably 6ft if he was born in west in 90s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, s3-s3, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Beyond 6ft3 height is irrelevant.
nope, gigachad is top tier in everything. he has to mog in everything. You know they would get mogged by a gigachad college
you can't compare Delon who was born in ww2 time, who slept on the street, with poor diet. He would reach probably 6ft if he was born in west in 90s
frame is genetics still.

gay debate
they are all good looking so what point is there in arguing ?

it literally says "fans", the average premier league or nba player would get waaay more fans, and has way more real followers.
He has 1.8 million insta jb followers. Stop pulling information out of your ass.
nope, gigachad is top tier in everything. he has to mog in everything. You know they would get mogged by a gigachad college

frame is genetics still.
You keep on mentioning this mythical 6ft6 Gandy face giagchad but he is imaginary. I haven't seen any. You are delusional.
gay debate
they are all good looking so what point is there in arguing ?
This @Chadelite fool is saying college Chads mog Gandy. I am calling him out on his delusions.

He has 1.8 million insta jb followers. Stop pulling information out of your ass.

You keep on mentioning this mythical 6ft6 Gandy face giagchad but he is imaginary. I haven't seen any. You are delusional.
there is one on the forum, look at @reptiles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
post them then lets see if they mog chico,Alain delon and O'pry

frame is genetics still.
His wasn't framecel still. And frame isn't 100 gentics. Diet plays role to extend of cours. IF you start lifting at 15-16 in few years you can improve clavicles width to seme extend to.

and ronaldo has 181, literally 100 times more. Nobody cares about these models, they don't change anything in the world.

and ronaldo has 181, literally 100 times more. Nobody cares about these models, they don't change anything in the world.
Ronaldo is not famous because of his looks but because of how great he plays football.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and MammothActuary
Is Ronaldo an average college Chad you retard? You said male models arent famous. There are different levels of fame.
Is Ronaldo an average college Chad you retard? You said male models arent famous. There are different levels of fame.
That's like saying just because you have 1 billion but you are not as rich as Bill Gates, you are poorer than a millionaire. What kind of logic is that?

Last edited:
And? They look odd and off-putting regardless. Chico’s and Gandy’s look better than his.

Yes. Yes, he is. He’s also delusional. Below you’ll see just a small fraction of the retarded statements he’s made.
Keep crying skinny fat subhuman. I’m going to jog gandy
Mog*