Alain delon unfrauded eye area

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc

scleral show dogshit pfl relatively subpar medial canthus uee high pfh yet undoubtedly the second most handsomes man to have ever been born

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, iam good boy and bloomercel
jb's looove men with puppy eyes, KEEP COPING

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, zura, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
Extremely aesthetic eyes

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Banderacell, iam good boy and 3 others
Ah yes because a pic of someone emoting is definitely the best to judge his facial features.

>second handsomest man
jfl according to you not to most women

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pppokerface, zura, Skywalker and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NationalWarrior, pppokerface, Skywalker and 1 other person

Didn't read, Delon mogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and DelonLover1999
harmony is law. Doesnt matter if its failo on paper if it adds to the vibe of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, zura, Skywalker and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 25534 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
You dont even know what it is or what it represents
yes if it looks good it looks good, it can look ugly but look good then its good, what is so hard to understand about this. Its specifically for unconventional/niche looks, or failos that give a unique vibe to a face and shouldn't take away.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 23558
yes if it looks good it looks good, it can look ugly but look good then its good, what is so hard to understand about this. Its specifically for unconventional/niche looks, or failos that give a unique vibe to a face and shouldn't take away.
None of it has anything to do with harmony. Harmony is how things fit together, and in the context of facial aesthetics that's ratios and relation of one bone to another, which is nothing special in delon's case. Alain is chadlite, took me a while to accept this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
harmony is law. Doesnt matter if its failo on paper if it adds to the vibe of the face.

yeah. adam driver has a long midface, short lower third, and a high gonial angle
it doesn't matter because he's a harmony god and still manages to be a gigachad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 23558
None of it has anything to do with harmony. Harmony is how things fit together, and in the context of facial aesthetics that's ratios and relation of one bone to another, which is nothing special in delon's case. Alain is chadlite, took me a while to accept this
Where did I say he wasn’t anything of the so? Basically what ur saying is if he didn’t have that failo he would bump up a rank or 2 on some subjective scale in ur mind. I’m saying he’s good looking and his failo does not take anything from him and if anything adds to that unique vibe. This is like my BBC, if does really the exact same as any other cock in all honesty, but my cock is big so it is special from a societal aspect and thus bumps me up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and cytoplasm
Where did I say he wasn’t anything of the so? Basically what ur saying is if he didn’t have that failo he would bump up a rank or 2 on some subjective scale in ur mind. I’m saying he’s good looking and his failo does not take anything from him and if anything adds to that unique vibe. This is like my BBC, if does really the exact same as any other cock in all honesty, but my cock is big so it is special from a societal aspect and thus bumps me up.
Failos don't "fit" anyone. If he had a better eye area he would have been better looking, if he had a better jaw he would have been better looking etc.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Failos don't "fit" anyone. If he had a better eye area he would have been better looking, if he had a better jaw he would have been better looking etc.
Think of them like a pug, has lots of failos but still mogs other dogs. Thats just how it is, sometimes objective issues will end up helping, you can literally tell if someone looks subhuman or good looking from a moments glance.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
Think of them like a pug, has lots of failos but still mogs other dogs. Thats just how it is, sometimes objective issues will end up helping, you can literally tell if someone looks subhuman or good looking from a moments glance.
I didnt say he isnt attractive. He just isnt gigachad, and if you improved his features he would have been better looking

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Deleted member 23558
all should invest in BBC stocks.
I think i will the first ER in the kerala

I will leak the butane cooking gas cylinders in homes of foid

Booooom instant dopamine

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 23558
u cant understand what unconventional beauty is and so u r dumb
What's unconvetional about delon's beauty? It's as straight forward as it can be

What's unconvetional about delon's beauty? It's as straight forward as it can be
unconventional refers to the unconventional features that makes someone uniquely good-looking. It morphs from failo to unconventional beauty because it works for him simple.

unconventional refers to the unconventional features that makes someone uniquely good-looking. It morphs from failo to unconventional beauty because it works for him simple.
What unconventional features does he have

What unconventional features does he have
That is my point all the issue u have that keep him a stage below is actually a good thing and bumps him up cause u underrate cause autism.

That is my point all the issue u have that keep him a stage below is actually a good thing and bumps him up cause u underrate cause autism.
Huh? So his beauty isnt unconventional after all? And you're saying his failos are actually a good thing?

• +1
Huh? So his beauty isnt unconventional after all? And you're saying his failos are actually a good thing?
I’m not having this discussion anymore u literally either refuse to understand my argument or ur socially inept, and I refuse to have this go on.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
light eyes pill +
overall harmony pill

• +1
I’m not having this discussion anymore u literally either refuse to understand my argument or ur socially inept, and I refuse to have this go on.
Its impossible to understand since you contradict yourself from comment to comment. His beauty and features are unconventional and I cant understand them, and suddenly they are no longer unconventional and it's just that his failos are a good thing. Make up your mind

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Banasura and Debetro
@BrahminBoss @Skywalker @Banasura define chico harmony

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 23558