Alberto Beryl Chris Debby Ernesto Francine Gordon Helene Isaac Joyce Kirk Leslie Milton Nadine Oscar Patty Rafael Sara Tony Valerie William

damn man im sorry, I just don’t really rot here
Don't apologize bro I'm grey myself, but how y'all involved on everything in TikTok?

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
Don't apologize bro I'm grey myself, but how y'all involved on everything in TikTok?
I investaged about it throught the IG of certain irls of that girl, Joe Goldberg typa shiet, also I gues bc I’m really active or something

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblameamiro and darktvamp
@iblameamiro fucker who caused her death
You believe anything LMFAO ur low iq on believing everything is why ur a fat 40 yr virgin who would rather stare at his screen talking to incels all day rather then helping kids & wife go rope u useless waste of space

• Hmm...
Reactions: darktvamp
You believe anything LMFAO ur low iq on believing everything is why ur a fat 40 yr virgin who would rather stare at his screen talking to incels all day rather then helping kids & wife go rope u useless waste of space
worked?

• +1
Reactions: iblameamiro
You’re not a nice person.

I’ve got a six pack. Now you’re a horrible human for causing her death.

I’ve got a six pack. Now you’re a horrible human for causing her death.
Ur low iq Negl why do they let people like u run around on here this place isn’t even about looksmaxxing anymore

Idk what ur saying worked to but all the rumours are exaggerated/ untrue just don’t believe anything unless you see literal proof
mb thought this was all a larp, u right but it’s the foid death yes or no, from what you know

Ur low iq Negl why do they let people like u run around on here this place isn’t even about looksmaxxing anymore
You’re scum. Taking advantage of people like that to cause someone their death.

Just out of curiosity what is your lay count

Weird question to ask a minor?
Didn’t know you’re a kid but there are people who are so promiscuous they had sex at 13. And I’m sure you’re one/

No having sex young is gross af

• So Sad
Reactions: JoshuaG
Didn’t know you’re a kid but there are people who are so promiscuous they had sex at 13. And I’m sure you’re one/
Follow me back so I can dm you

Something is not fitting, she just changed her bio

Before it was “I’ll post in a week”
and now this
she s ideal, im in love

U have 22k- rep ratio kys

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Want to see if she’s well
Probably won’t be, total mentalcel. Dm her on tt im sure she’ll accept it if yous have talked before. Declined mine jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Probably won’t be, total mentalcel. Dm her on tt im sure she’ll accept it if yous have talked before. Declined mine jfl
I hope she’s okay

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and mogpending