Alcohol drinkers I need help

WeCryTogether

WeCryTogether

Iron
I don't really drink alcohol but I want to get slightly drunk to be extra confident with a baddie i'll be with.

How much vodka/tequila would you estimate would achieve this? I weigh like 150 pounds (68kg).

Also, best way to drink it without tasting much alcohol? Just orange juice? (Yes ik im a little bitch). I should drink water as well to not be rlly hungover right?

Any knowledge appreciated🙏

take a shot of spirytus rektyfikowany with sprite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, poopoohead and WeCryTogether
I don't really drink alcohol but I want to get slightly drunk to be extra confident with a baddie i'll be with.

How much vodka/tequila would you estimate would achieve this? I weigh like 150 pounds (68kg).

Also, best way to drink it without tasting much alcohol? Just orange juice? (Yes ik im a little bitch). I should drink water as well to not be rlly hungover right?

Any knowledge appreciated🙏
2-3 shots max, depends on if ur U.S. or not

• +1
Reactions: rooman and WeCryTogether
Yes ik im a little bitch
Poison doesn't fucking taste good? WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK! DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF POISON?! YOU'RE INSANE, YOU'RE A BITCH, YOU'RE CRAZY!

ITS absolutely fucking OVER for the west

The west has fallen

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 20370
Poison doesn't fucking taste good? WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK! DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF POISON?! YOU'RE INSANE, YOU'RE A BITCH, YOU'RE CRAZY!

ITS absolutely fucking OVER for the west

The west has fallen
billions must drink

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 28904
like 3-4 shots of 30-50%

• +1
Reactions: WeCryTogether
lemonade or just water

between 80ml-100ml

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and WeCryTogether
OP how did it go? I'm tryna do the same thing rn

Seltzers or Zeemas.
Some even have a high alcohol percentage. You may get a little buzzed but never ever drunk no matter how many you have.

It's slightly above light beers.

Ye ur not gonna do shit if u can’t talk to a girl sober, just gonna make urself look stupid

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀ and rooman
Ye ur not gonna do shit if u can’t talk to a girl sober, just gonna make urself look stupid
So focus on not being cringy and losing masculine charismatic frame? Thoughts?