Alcohol makes my face look bloated, what’s the fastest way to get rid of bloat ?

IWantToBeSomebody_

IWantToBeSomebody_

Iron
I’ve been drinking beer lately, and notice that my face looks fat. Then I stopped drinking for week and it does not change my face at all, ofc I went to the gym and also did running.

What’s the legit fastest way to lose face fat ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
pottasium to sodium ratio,
low body fat
no carb
fasting

pottasium to sodium ratio,
low body fat
no carb
fasting
Thanks gonna try it, funny thing is that I’m already skinny 💀 so it’s even worse

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
For me alcohol makes my face look much leaner, but the next day it's bloated af. It's because of electrolyte imbalance in the body

I have ordered this stack for leanmaxxing
Magnesium+Potassium capsule (850mg potassium citrate & 800mg magnesium citrate)
Together with Dandelion Root (1500mg) - Natural diuretic ( makes you loose water weight)
And vitamin c 800mg
+ low sodium diet
, avoiding artificial sweeteners ( make you bloat )

Together with doing Full body calisthenics M-F (3 sets AMRAP) and running/cardio 5x a week.

• +1
Reactions: Mediterranean, AlexBrown84 and IWantToBeSomebody_
I’ve been drinking beer lately, and notice that my face looks fat. Then I stopped drinking for week and it does not change my face at all, ofc I went to the gym and also did running.

What’s the legit fastest way to lose face fat ?
Dandelion root

Yeah it’s the different salts in your body that gets a little out of whack because of dehydration. You get dehydrated and your body retains some water because of biochemistry

Dandelion root and coffee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back