Alcohol substitute for everyday use?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Are there any drugs/herbs/substances with similar disinhibiting/relaxing yet uplifting effects to alcohol that can be used on a daily basis somewhat "safely", without the risk of dangerous withdrawal, lethal overdose or other health problems? Phenibut apparently can't be used daily for an extended period of time. I've never been a social drinker who only drinks on the weekends or special occasions to party etc., I prefer enjoying some whisky and beer by myself, ideally every day, but want (or have) to cut down on alcohol

@Seth Walsh @Cope please help!

go cold turkey, be sober

You're a drunk.

dxm / ketamine aren't lifestyle drugs but they're all of those things for me.
kratom is probably what ur looking for tbh ngl, if not im usre you can find some crazy rc thats tailored to you.

go cold turkey, be sober

You're a drunk.
I'm not addicted to alcohol. I can and have gone months without it despite drinking daily before, without any withdrawal symptoms. But it brings out the best in me. Lifts my mood, enables me to do things I can't or don't have the energy to do sober. Helps my OCD and motor tic issues. Everything is easier when I'm moderately intoxicated. That's what I want at least until surgery, or especially to enable me to make enough money for surgery, minus the calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
dxm / ketamine aren't lifestyle drugs but they're all of those things for me.
kratom is probably what ur looking for tbh ngl, if not im usre you can find some crazy rc thats tailored to you.
I doubt that dissociatives would help. I tried kratom before, it only gave me a terrible headache and lethargy

• +1
I doubt that dissociatives would help. I tried kratom before, it only gave me a terrible headache and lethargy
Maby u can find a cannibas strain u like? other that that all I can think of are benzos, or heroin?

You know there are other alcohols who also have recreational effects, but most tend to be very toxic like methanol, others not so much.
2-Methyl-2-Butanol( tert-Amyl alcohol) looks like the most promising ethanol alternative, with similar effects and is about 20 times stronger than regular alcohol, there are some erowid reviews about it.

Ingestion or inhalation of TAA causes euphoria, sedative, hypnotic, and anticonvulsant effects similar to ethanol. When ingested, the effects of TAA may begin in about 30 minutes and can last up to 1–2 days.

Ghb but withdrawwals are worse than heroin

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
You tried heroin?:what:
nope never , never will because i know i would love it and dont care about other things , and i dont want to make my parents sad thats numer one reason why i do drugs responible

• Love it