Alex From Playingwithfire Awkward Tick (BRUTAL)

B

beachdude123

Mistral

This is my previous thread on how Alex from playingwithfire frauds hard on his tinder profile to get girls when he's sub3 in reality.

Now imagine a girl shows up to a date with him and he not only catfished her and looks subhuman in person but he talks like this, yelling and spitting everywhere when he speaks and clenching his face down randomly (his awkward tick)

Brutal. If you talk like this it's over for you. Very non NT

Picture mid tick:

Alex

Alex from playingwithinceldom

Alex's thoughts:

"If I sit in muh masculine pose all the women will want me"
"Spread out your arms. Take up as much space possible! You are a man, masculine men claim space"

tagging some other playingwithfire experts: @Max Frauder @Seth Walsh @GodAmongstMen @russiancel @RoyaleWithCheese @Meteor21 @WhatsMonogamy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 20704 and 10 others
Jfl that guy is trully hidden pua treasure. Tho john anthony is prob the king of delusion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, untouchable_coper, rand anon and 2 others
This guy was a bit above average a couple years ago imo. The TRT obviously messed with him. He aged, lost hair, dark circles around eyes. The poor lighting doesn't help either, he used to film vids in the morning hours.

He's not hard to fix, especially considering the money he has but he doesn't care it seems.

If I were him I'd get a hair transplant, get off the TRT, and get that crooked nose realigned

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, zharupodrugu, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Haha High IQ post as usual, I just want to repeat my usual disclaimer, Alex really is the best source of great PUA advice

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Jfl that guy is trully hidden pua treasure. Tho john anthony is prob the king of delusion
Him and John anthony are having a fued right now. Alex just made a video critiquing John anthony's game recently. It's pretty hilarious tbh. They are both so obsessed with game like it's the number one deciding factor in dating. John anthony is really cringe though he always has to blurt out how he just had sex with "stunners"

Funny shit is if John anthony has so much "game" then why does he need to geomaxx to third world countries to get women? Even then most of the women he fucks are probably just gold digging because they're poor as shit or they're hookers

• +1
This guy was a bit above average a couple years ago imo. The TRT obviously messed with him. He aged, lost hair, dark circles around eyes. The poor lighting doesn't help either, he used to film vids in the morning hours.

He's not hard to fix, especially considering the money he has but he doesn't care it seems.

If I were him I'd get a hair transplant, get off the TRT, and get that crooked nose realigned
It seems he lost facial fat around his maxilla because it looks like it's sticking out right now. I feel like you can see the bone from his maxilla protruding. He definitely needs surgery to ascend. He could benefit from tret probably too his skin looks a lot worse these days probably all the roids or trt or whatever he's doing to himself.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
His face is kinda distorted by lens distortion tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Got completely obliterated by whoremaxxer2, a fellow blackpiller. He took over his show and unironically held frame.

This is what 'alphaness' looks like, not Alex's bs game tactics.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Got completely obliterated by whoremaxxer2, a fellow blackpiller. He took over his show and unironically held frame.

haha I watched this. It's funny how they bring on women like that and act like they're special or a prize like cmon I'm not attracted to her at all

I’d be really curious about how often girls bail on him after meeting and realizing he looks a lot worse than his pics. That said while he’s a somewhat ugly looking guy I think some of his advice is sound, and his nightly livestreams can be entertaining. Lately he’s held a series of debates between a male submissive “Mr. Slave” and various redpillers.

I’d be really curious about how often girls bail on him after meeting and realizing he looks a lot worse than his pics. That said while he’s a somewhat ugly looking guy I think some of his advice is sound, and his nightly livestreams can be entertaining. Lately he’s held a series of debates between a male submissive “Mr. Slave” and various redpillers.
Yeah I like to watch his livestreams they are pretty entertaining I just find his overconfidence in his own looks funny

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't want to go overboard but there's so many things off about this guy. It's like he's simultaneously developing cerebal palsy & acromegaly, overdosing on HGH, and is in the first few minutes of suffering a stroke.

His level of delusion is disturbing. In his face rating response he actually said his face was "fairly symmetrical".

Honestly, if a deformed subhuman mutant freak like him can get women to even talk to him without being creeped out (presumably after they stop grimacing with disgust) let alone open their legs then there's literally hope for everyone :blackpill::ROFLMAO:.

I watched a few of his dating clips. The voice frauding is even worse than I thought and hilariously inconsistent. Sometimes he talks as low as he possibly can, sometimes he only puts in half the effort.

Tikking, twitching, & spitting in every video whilst pretending he's a some elite daily slayer. Grotesque.

Either he's been deleting the critical comments on his channel or his viewers are clueless blind whitepill normies. I really don't get it.

Wheatwaffles actually called him out on his fraud pics during a live stream yet as with the bs face rating he went extremely easy on him for some reason.

What a mutant :sick:.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean, beachdude123 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
severe brain damage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704

The woman compared approaching females to approaching an employer, which automatically means you're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

I don't want to go overboard but there's so many things off about this guy. It's like he's simultaneously developing cerebal palsy & acromegaly, overdosing on HGH, and is in the first few minutes of suffering a stroke.

His level of delusion is disturbing. In his face rating response he actually said his face was "fairly symmetrical".

Honestly, if a deformed subhuman mutant freak like him can get women to even talk to him without being creeped out (presumably after they stop grimacing with disgust) let alone open their legs then there's literally hope for everyone :blackpill::ROFLMAO:.

I watched a few of his dating clips. The voice frauding is even worse than I thought and hilariously inconsistent. Sometimes he talks as low as he possibly can, sometimes he only puts in half the effort.

Tikking, twitching, & spitting in every video whilst pretending he's a some elite daily slayer. Grotesque.

Either he's been deleting the critical comments on his channel or his viewers are clueless blind whitepill normies. I really don't get it.

Wheatwaffles actually called him out on his fraud pics during a live stream yet as with the bs face rating he went extremely easy on him for some reason.

I think wheat waffles went easy on him with the face rating because he asked wheat waffles for a face rating personally and he knows him and I think he had debated him before as well and he was going to share his results with his audience wheat waffles probably had a hard time giving him his actual rating (like sub 3) because he would have felt bad about it I feel like and it would have angered Alex. Going with a 5 is just a safe bet. Maybe the frauded pictures he sent wheat waffles were 5/10 but realistically Alex in real life is much worse than that

• +1
Reactions: Max Frauder

he's currently talking about how TRT changed his voice on this stream at 1 hour and 32 minutes

Haha High IQ post as usual, I just want to repeat my usual disclaimer, Alex really is the best source of great PUA advice
he is talking about how TRT changed his voice

Alex has Lyme disease. He doesn't talk about it publicly. Kind of makes all the snark in this thread seem in bad taste in retrospect, huh?

• So Sad
Reactions: Mediterranean
Alex has Lyme disease. He doesn't talk about it publicly. Kind of makes all the snark in this thread seem in bad taste in retrospect, huh?
Who cares. His advice on which pictures to use are terrible. They always look tacky and staged. Makes me question the legitimacy of his other advice.

You must be new here. Looksmax.org is the deepest later of hell. A perfect example of what happens when you let people on the internet be anonymous without punishment for their actions

what does that have to do with being ugly?

You must be new here. Looksmax.org is the deepest later of hell. A perfect example of what happens when you let people on the internet be anonymous without punishment for their actions
LMAO this guy thinks people are gonna feel guilty for making fun of someone with lyme disease when people on here are the most racist people on the planet and people who make fun of autistic people daily and people who worship/look up to Elliot Rodger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Mediterranean
haha nice cringe found. I can't be bothered watching though, let the man cope
Bro John Anthony Lifestyle is talking about how he is the "best pickup artist on youtube" and all this other shit when he literally lives in Brazil. This guy said "I am responsible for turning people away from the redpill and blackpill" AKA he thinks he is bluepilled but what he fails to realize is he literally proved the blackpill himself. he is subhuman why else would he geomaxx? He is supposed to be the best dating coach on youtube yet he has to go to third world countries to get girls lmao. This dude and his fans are so fucking dumb with their "game" cope

Bro John Anthony Lifestyle is talking about how he is the "best pickup artist on youtube" and all this other shit when he literally lives in Brazil. This guy said "I am responsible for turning people away from the redpill and blackpill" AKA he thinks he is bluepilled but what he fails to realize is he literally proved the blackpill himself. he is subhuman why else would he geomaxx? He is supposed to be the best dating coach on youtube yet he has to go to third world countries to get girls lmao. This dude and his fans are so fucking dumb with their "game" cope

omg this is hillarious. Yeah I used to slay in Asia, would have been so funny if I thought that made me a great pickup artist.

do you think his Whatsapp capture is true that Alex isn't getting online dates? I think it's a resounding yes on that one

omg this is hillarious. Yeah I used to slay in Asia, would have been so funny if I thought that made me a great pickup artist.

do you think his Whatsapp capture is true that Alex isn't getting online dates? I think it's a resounding yes on that one
Hahah I think both the shots they are taking at each other are true. They both have dirt on each other and are both exposing it right now. People are acting like only one of them can be telling the truth but I think both of them are telling some truths and some lies about each other in order to make themselves look better.

Bro... watch the first 3 seconds of his new video...

He seems to be really struggling with his ticks and stuff I kinda just feel bad for him at this point

Are we supposedly to have sympathy or something? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bro this is brutal JAL admitted to fucking trannies because he said they looked like 10's

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Bro this is brutal JAL admitted to fucking trannies because he said they looked like 10's

hahaha epic! But I would agree, it doesn't make him gay, you can't be "accidentally gay", but you could accidentally do a tranny.
if he knew that it was a tranny, then it makes him a degenerate (like @bugeater23 ) but not gay

View attachment 1905317
Bro... watch the first 3 seconds of his new video...

He seems to be really struggling with his ticks and stuff I kinda just feel bad for him at this point

that was extreme yes. I don't really care about his tick, I mostly care about if he's saying that "this works on Tinder" but in actuallity he's getting 99% flakes

Alex has Lyme disease
lyme isn't permanent , you can cure it with antibiotics
@beachdude123 , its obvious TRT changed his voice , compare his present voice to his first videos

@beachdude123 , its obvious TRT changed his voice , compare his present voice to his first videos
Yeah I watched his stream the other night he mentioned how it did change his voice and he played a clip of him talking from one of his first videos. He sounded better than and looked better. His voice now is just yelling trying to sound deep

that was extreme yes. I don't really care about his tick, I mostly care about if he's saying that "this works on Tinder" but in actuallity he's getting 99% flakes

Hahaha check out this clip I made bro

hahaha epic! But I would agree, it doesn't make him gay, you can't be "accidentally gay", but you could accidentally do a tranny.
if he knew that it was a tranny, then it makes him a degenerate (like @bugeater23 ) but not gay
He knew it was a tranny but it looked like a 10 female so he didn't care. I'd like to see what he considers a 10 too lmao I never see girls I consider tens. They are probably like HTB or stacylites and he goes around calling them "stunners" and "10's". This man has never fucked an actual 10 in his life. He is such a stupid horny fuck he literally fucked something that had a cock swinging around between it's legs.

He literally fucked someone's son dude that's fucking gross.

thanks dr. makeme183, I'm sure he just hadn't considered that possibility over the last decade or however long he's been fighting it

thanks dr. makeme183, I'm sure he just hadn't considered that possibility over the last decade or however long he's been fighting it
so you're secretly alex from playing with fire? Can't believe he has a looksmax account haaha

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and makeme183
Hey Alex man for the record I watch your content I think it's pretty funny and entertaining whether I agree with stance on dating or not (I don't) and I think John Anthony Lifestyle is a joke and he fucks trannies (admittedly)

New Project4

Last edited:
  • Love it