Alexander the Great is the greatest conqueror that ever lived

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Dude was fearless. Never lost a single battle. Constantly engaged in hand to hand combat and suffered many nearly fatal injuries because of it. His body was covered in scars(sign of high T reckless behavior). Didn't hide behind his troops like most low T high E kings. Brilliant general and tactician. Cucked the Persians (pajeets) so hard that at one point the Persian king Darius offered his JB daughter and half his empire if only Alexander would stop bullying him. Alexander laughed at the pathetic and highly estrogenic offer and continued to mog. Later married prime JB Roxana (she was like 14) and put a baby in her belly right away. He would've likely conquered the entire world if his pussy troops didn't mutiny because they were a bunch of cry babies that wanted to go homo. He was so unmoggable that his enemies had to poison him to stop him from further conquests

Get mogged

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Arkantos, RedKeyboard and 9 others
din red u fuken turk

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 1553
conquers me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad and Balkancel
Allahu Akbar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I'll be in heaven with my virgins

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
giphy.gif

honestly i would pick napoleon, hannibal and julius caesar over him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, UltraExtremeIntense and nattycel
If the world's greatest conquerors lived today they'd be incels and probably either wage cucking at McDonald's, 100k in Student Loan debt or dying addicted to opioids. Our liberal nations worship the broken and crush greatness.

Thanks, Jews.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Too bad he was ugly tho

170px-AlexandreLouvre.jpg

Physically, Alexander was not prepossessing. Even by Macedonian standards he was very short, though stocky and tough. His beard was scanty, and he stood out against his hirsute Macedonian barons by going clean-shaven. His neck was in some way twisted, so that he appeared to be gazing upward at an angle. His eyes (one blue, one brown) revealed a dewy, feminine quality. He had a high complexion and a harsh voice.[179]

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1553, The Dude Abides and 3 others
Too bad he was ugly tho

Physically, Alexander was not prepossessing. Even by Macedonian standards he was very short, though stocky and tough. His beard was scanty, and he stood out against his hirsute Macedonian barons by going clean-shaven. His neck was in some way twisted, so that he appeared to be gazing upward at an angle. His eyes (one blue, one brown) revealed a dewy, feminine quality. He had a high complexion and a harsh voice.[179]
that's why he wasa the greatest congueror that ever lived

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Canberra and Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Aids! and ChoSeungHui
Too bad he was ugly tho

I was under the impression he was handsome

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
istock_000022978955_small_0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and UltraExtremeIntense
From here on out Muslims are forbidden to post in my threads
Islam is the best religion for men, stop coping and join us brother.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Krezo, Future Arablite and 1 other person
If the world's greatest conquerors lived today they'd be incels and probably either wage cucking at McDonald's, 100k in Student Loan debt or dying addicted to opioids. Our liberal nations worship the broken and crush greatness.

Thanks, Jews.

cope, those guys would be either bluebloods working on wall street or the tops of international criminal enterprises.

Thanks, Jews.
Today's Beethoven and Shakespeare are incel neets

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
honestly i would pick napoleon, hannibal and julius caesar over him.
Lol Caesar admitted himself that Alexander the Great Lifemogged him.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Islam is the best religion for men, stop coping and join us brother.
Islam is for low IQ monkeys and sand niggers who can't get laid IRL due to their subhumanity which was induced through thousands of years of inbreeding so they have to resort to blowing themselves up in hopes of going to muzzie heaven and fucking a bunch of virgins. Lol
Christianity is alpha as fuck. I would rather castrate myself with a fork than convert to Islam. I'm a kebab remover, just like hundreds of my ancestors before me

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 470, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
No Islam anti-degeneracy religion. No gays, no whores, no woMen rights and all that bullshit. Just a bunch of high t bros doing what we want to soyboy Europe
@Balkancel No Islam anti-degeneracy religion. No gays, no whores, no woMen rights and all that bullshit. Just a bunch of high t bros doing what we want to soyboy Europe

No Islam anti-degeneracy religion. No gays, no whores, no woMen rights and all that bullshit. Just a bunch of high t bros doing what we want to soyboy Europe
@Balkancel No Islam anti-degeneracy religion. No gays, no whores, no woMen rights and all that bullshit. Just a bunch of high t bros doing what we want to soyboy Europe
Yeh but they view a pedo as a prophet kek

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Balkancel
Being Muslim is a big falio to women tbh

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Too bad he was ugly tho

Sounds like cope destiny

Too bad he was ugly tho

Doesn't look ugly to me boyo, but it doesn't matter ultimately. Dude was a mogger that conquered half the world, fucked prime fertile JBs, was a fearless warrior, and most importantly his name will never be forgotten

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
biggest incel ever:

1.manlet

3.heterochromia

4.could not marry a woman from his ethnic group/settled for a subhuman armenoid

5.did not reproduce

I'm jealous. He married many beautiful brown Persian qts. Sometimes I like to imagine I'm one of his generals (Ptolemy or something) and I have a whole harem of beautiful Indian and exotic Persian women to fuck every night in reward for our conquest of the Persian Empire.

I daydream a lot tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Balkancel
Mogged by Genghis Khan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Demir and nausea
Dude was fearless. Never lost a single battle. Constantly engaged in hand to hand combat and suffered many nearly fatal injuries because of it. His body was covered in scars(sign of high T reckless behavior). Didn't hide behind his troops like most low T high E kings. Brilliant general and tactician. Cucked the Persians (pajeets) so hard that at one point the Persian king Darius offered his JB daughter and half his empire if only Alexander would stop bullying him. Alexander laughed at the pathetic and highly estrogenic offer and continued to mog. Later married prime JB Roxana (she was like 14) and put a baby in her belly right away. He would've likely conquered the entire world if his pussy troops didn't mutiny because they were a bunch of cry babies that wanted to go homo. He was so unmoggable that his enemies had to poison him to stop him from further conquests

Get mogged
greats me

@Alexanderr the complete opposite of you, faggot

more war stories tbh thread feels high t, smells too.