AlexBrown84 is turning into a sneaky lowkey Chad

Lack of IRL validation I guess. Either way it's condescending as fuck.
I ain’t een hop in the coupe

She throwin it back like a Frisby
14B23638 B638 4574 90A8 41A544C73BFE

I'm almost 31 but good to know your 133 IQ is alive and kicking today
what is going on here? why do you keep getting banned and unbanned every other day? @Alexanderr this is like the most ridiculous case of the tail wagging the dog. why don't you just spill the beans and say he is paying to stay unbanned you know damn well he should be banished from here forever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and AlexBrown84
/
what is going on here? why do you keep getting banned and unbanned every other day? @Alexanderr this is like the most ridiculous case of the tail wagging the dog. why don't you just spill the beans and say he is paying to stay unbanned you know damn well he should be banished from here forever

Keep crying for me meat head

/

Keep crying for me meat head
you always break the rules and you must be either bribing the mods or you must be whining and begging so much to get unbanned which is it you old plonker?

Looks like he'd have a harem of girls already, or at least easily get some girls 2 PSL beneath him even if non-NT.

you always break the rules and you must be either bribing the mods or you must be whining and begging so much to get unbanned which is it you old plonker?

I understand that you are a pussy and would never meet a better and stronger man irl, but why would you be afraid to tell everyone here that you are 29? Is it because you keep playing on me being apparently 'old' for being 30??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Might sound crazy but he's not paying a cent. He's just been bailed out the last 4 times by Master, whenever he went to appeal, hence he's constantly been banned/unbanned.

• Woah
Reactions: softlysoftly
Might sound crazy but he's not paying a cent. He's just been bailed out the last 4 times by Master, whenever he went to appeal, hence he's constantly been banned/unbanned.
so the owner himself is pandering to this clown and for no pay what kind of a pathetic situation is this? it looks like he is banned again I better not see him unbanned or else i will officially lose faith in this site for good

Last edited:
so the owner himself is pandering to this clown and for no pay what kind of a pathetic situation is this? it looks like he is banned again I better not see him unbanned or else i will officially loser faith in this site for good
Well, he should be unless Master backtracks on his words. Though I don't imagine he will.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
why was he banned this time