Alfaro vs Ramieri for Bimax

FrenchareMedCucks

FrenchareMedCucks

Gold
I'm planning bimax +genio + CCW rotation next year I have 30k€ savings at the moment and will get 36k by 2023.

I have a normie jaw recession, I'm not a birdcel but still moderately recessed mandible and lower maxilla.
I have some downward growth and my gonial angle is not terrible but far from ideal and invisible jawline.

My profile looks like MTN in my opinion , altough I'm a "solid" 4.25PSL from front, i think my side cucks me hard.
I have naso labial folds from maxilla recession too. Probably an overbite too.

My upper and lower teeth meet together and my bite is correct. My lower lip stands behind.

My palate is 39mm, no gummy smile and 10 teeth smile wich is above average.
I'm 20% bodyfat in this pic. My head is tilting a bit downward and not 100% frankfurt plane accurate as I made it with my arm bend over.

Bimaxlooksmax

I'm planning two options :

- first a more conservative and cheaper one with Ramieri 3mm upper maxilla and 8mm BSSO and 7mm Genio.
I aim to get moderate gonial gains with CCW.
Ramieri is said to have good aesthetics results and not pushing too much forward growth. On the other hand
he's much cheaper than Alfaro and I could have it for less than 20k.

But I'm afraid I would just get a lower third within healthy normal range and forget an HTN/Chadlite range lower third.
But I'm pretty sure I won't get botchered and I won't have the chimp look.

I would like to become HTN after lower orbital rim implants with Pagnoni in 2024 + hair transplant in Hungary. ( by the way I'm 30 and
same high hairline since 14 I'm not balding at all ).

Ramieri's top work :

- Then a second one with Alfaro in Spain, much more "mogger" forward growth aimed : 9mm upper maxilla 12mm BSSO 7mm Genio
and more CCW gains.

Alfaro isn't afraid of massive forward growth gains but there is the "chimp looks" risk involved . I don't know if my upper third and upper maxilla
could match with a Chad mogger lower third as I have negative orbital vector and my eyes aren't deep set behind an horizontally long browridge.

Plus he is charging between 24k and 32k so I would have to wait 1 or 2 years more to get my infra oribtal rims by Pagnoni.

9mm upper maxilla is too risky in my opinion, but at the same time Ramieri's 3-4mm advancement seems to be not enough in my opinion, as the italian
surgeon is always super conservative with its leFort 1 .

Alfaro's fail :

Attachments

• 1649968823261.png
    1649968823261.png
    521.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
You said it yourself: You aren't brutally recessed. If I were you I would probably chose Ramieri but it's a hard call. However imo the risks of lefort movement become very big if its more than 4-5mm advancement. That's only form what I've seen on this forum tho.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and mulattomaxxer

Where's the before pic for this guy?

There was an Alfaro result posted here recently (originally posted to reddit I think) and he basically gave the guy an undebite and a weird contoured mandible because he advanced the guys mandible so much. Something like 10mm maxilla advancement, 15mm mandible

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
At what point in the process did you discuss movements with ramieri? Was it after you gave him a CBCT?

And CCW mandible rotation will decrease your gonial angle right?

He didn't share its before pick but he made a whole thread on its bimax journey in december 2020.

No I didn't contact him yet but I'm about to do CT scan soon here in France so I send him my files when it's done. That's why I hesitated between Alfaro and Ramieri but the italian seems to be the best choice as I have the money to pay for it.

Yes I think 4-5mm upper maxilla is the maximal one can get without looking overdone. Ramieri will add 15mm lower jaw which will be more than enough.
I will save money for infra orbital rims with Pagnoni.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Go to Ramieri.

Alfaro is very expensive.

he makes too much jaw advencement and your upper third looks uncanny + he's 32k instead of Ramieri's 19k

I'm planning bimax +genio + CCW rotation next year I have 30k€ savings at the moment and will get 36k by 2023.

I have a normie jaw recession, I'm not a birdcel but still moderately recessed mandible and lower maxilla.
I have some downward growth and my gonial angle is not terrible but far from ideal and invisible jawline.

My profile looks like MTN in my opinion , altough I'm a "solid" 4.25PSL from front, i think my side cucks me hard.

My upper and lower teeth meet together and my bite is correct. My lower lip stands behind.

I'm 20% bodyfat in this pic. My head is tilting a bit downward and not 100% frankfurt plane accurate as I made it with my arm bend over.

View attachment 1634933

- first a more conservative and cheaper one with Ramieri 3mm upper maxilla and 8mm BSSO and 7mm Genio.
Ramieri is said to have good aesthetics results and not pushing too much forward growth. On the other hand

But I'm afraid I would just get a lower third within healthy normal range and forget an HTN/Chadlite range lower third.

I would like to become HTN after lower orbital rim implants with Pagnoni in 2024 + hair transplant in Hungary. ( by the way I'm 30 and

Ramieri's top work :

View attachment 1634932

- Then a second one with Alfaro in Spain, much more "mogger" forward growth aimed : 9mm upper maxilla 12mm BSSO 7mm Genio
and more CCW gains.

Alfaro isn't afraid of massive forward growth gains but there is the "chimp looks" risk involved . I don't know if my upper third and upper maxilla
could match with a Chad mogger lower third as I have negative orbital vector and my eyes aren't deep set behind an horizontally long browridge.

Plus he is charging between 24k and 32k so I would have to wait 1 or 2 years more to get my infra oribtal rims by Pagnoni.

9mm upper maxilla is too risky in my opinion, but at the same time Ramieri's 3-4mm advancement seems to be not enough in my opinion, as the italian

Alfaro's fail :

View attachment 1634929
thats not ramieri's work

In the picture of that one patient of Alfaro, he has the pixels in a really bad spot. I think without the pixels it will look a lot better, less dog like

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I've heard alfaro raises his prices, did you get a quote? I heard 40k range including the hospital fees.

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
Do you have an idea how much Alfaro charges for genioplasty?

yes alfaro is anywhere between 24k to 34k for trimax. For genio only I don't know probably about 10k but that is a guess. Ramieri is 20k max or less.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Yes I think 4-5mm upper maxilla is the maximal one can get without looking overdone. Ramieri will add 15mm lower jaw which will be more than enough.
I will save money for infra orbital rims with Pagnoni.
Alfaro is a dog shit dogmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and elzde95
Alfaros "fail" is because of the pixels. The digital distorsion is deceiving.

You really cannot figure out with your little brain?

Alfaro is only for giga recessed people

yes I think his results for birdcels is legit and even impressive to be honest. But for moderate "normie" jaw it often looks uncanny. Ramieri does it better for the last.

• +1
yes I think his results for birdcels is legit and even impressive to be honest. But for moderate "normie" jaw it often looks uncanny. Ramieri does it better for the last.
can I dm you pics of my scans and face?

yes send me yours if you want

Alfaro 100% for your case. Ramieri's movements will not give you a chad mandible.

View attachment 1634933

Ramieri's top work :

View attachment 1634932

and more CCW gains.

Alfaro's fail :

View attachment 1634929
I would say Alfaro is criminally underrated even my relatives that are maxfacs say he is good and they know everyone

View attachment 1634933

Ramieri's top work :

View attachment 1634932

and more CCW gains.

Alfaro's fail :

View attachment 1634929
can you show the before of ramieris top work

the more black pilled the better only 8mm + advancements or death

lol why the fuck do u have a picture of boring and he didnt get ramieri’s bimax wtf LOL

He didn't share its before pick but he made a whole thread on its bimax journey in december 2020.
dawg that pic aint him

Why didn't you consider Pagnoni for trimax, seeing you are planning orbital implants with him?

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
he makes too much jaw advencement and your upper third looks uncanny + he's 32k instead of Ramieri's 19k
dont discuss prices on this forum jfl + I am pretty sure your number for Ramieri is wrong anyways

• JFL
if he does raise it even more I will need to kill myself
Same. Where it is at it should stay because that is better than sailer charging Lamborghini prices

• +1
From what I've gathered,

Ramieri pros:

Significantly cheaper
Less chances of getting botched
Can also do PEEK inframalar implants in the same surgery
Every user here who went with him was satisfied (I think)

Ramieri cons:

Less chances of truly ascending
Recovery is brutal
Haven't really found any great before/afters

Alfaro pros:

Can ascend you pretty hard
Much better recovery
Has some great before/afters
Seems to be overall more experienced than Ramieri

Alfaro cons:

Much more expensive than Ramieri (almost double, even)
Chances of getting botched (though this is exaggerated imo, even the "botched" results are still an improvement)

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Alfaro fucking sucks :feelskek: he botchered one of his patients under eye area

From what I've gathered,

Ramieri pros:

Significantly cheaper
Less chances of getting botched
Can also do PEEK inframalar implants in the same surgery
Every user here who went with him was satisfied (I think)

Ramieri cons:

Less chances of truly ascending
Recovery is brutal
Haven't really found any great before/afters

Alfaro pros:

Can ascend you pretty hard
Much better recovery
Has some great before/afters
Seems to be overall more experienced than Ramieri

Alfaro cons:

Much more expensive than Ramieri (almost double, even)
Chances of getting botched (though this is exaggerated imo, even the "botched" results are still an improvement)
Hi, why do you say that recovery is brutal with ramieri ? btw do you maybe know if he also uses Piezo tool as Alfero does ? thank you

Pagnoni no one talks about

• +1
Hi, why do you say that recovery is brutal with ramieri ? btw do you maybe know if he also uses Piezo tool as Alfero does ? thank you
Alfaro does minimally invasive surgery, he doesnt detach the tissues as much as a convenctional surgeon would do. Less cut and detached soft tissue = better recovery and less swelling. Thats why you see a lot of videos of alfaros patients 24h after surgery talking and with a *normal* face. While a patient in a conventional surgery can hardly move his lips and looks like a basketball

• +1
Alfaro does minimally invasive surgery, he doesnt detach the tissues as much as a convenctional surgeon would do. Less cut and detached soft tissue = better recovery and less swelling. Thats why you see a lot of videos of alfaros patients 24h after surgery talking and with a *normal* face. While a patient in a conventional surgery can hardly move his lips and looks like a basketball
I see, yes his cuts are really way smaller from other surgeons, like 1 cm or even less sometimes. Do you know if there is any other surgeon that does minimally invasive surgery aswell? thank you

do you know how expensive a consultation with alfaro is?

hello i got a question can any jaw surgeon do a few mm lower jaw forwarding or do you need a name brand surgeon for even that

I see, yes his cuts are really way smaller from other surgeons, like 1 cm or even less sometimes. Do you know if there is any other surgeon that does minimally invasive surgery aswell? thank you
Yes not only his cuts on the mouth, but the whole technique to separating the jaw for example in lefort 1 is different. Its one of the reasons his surgical time is smaller. I have no idea about that but there should be many surgeons learning under him, it just isnt any of the big name famous ones.

• +1
Reactions: therocky
You said it yourself: You aren't brutally recessed. If I were you I would probably chose Ramieri but it's a hard call. However imo the risks of lefort movement become very big if its more than 4-5mm advancement. That's only form what I've seen on this forum tho.
what risks are these?
I had a poster tell me yesterday I need 1cm maxilla advancement jfl

• JFL