Skyo042pxfya1

Hq720

Screenshot 20240806 032031

Alice sohee what is her kibbe v0 m2fazs8dorha1
053p8llvp4rb1

759fc995e2da14cde1282284deb60a015324a433

D6c13b2dc11bb743553d8596a55f4a54

05a84a8ac36c22ce19109f64e6ecccf3

391244727 1979766779045299 2396025719780445372 n 11b655cab63f8874b76d13af41177bf3 62bff488e3e3

221028 ALICE Sohee Music Bank Commute documents 8

She legit looks fictional
Like a character straight out of an anime or a manwha

Her features, even her imperfections harmonize perfectly.

She looks fantastic in candid, she looks amazing in fancams, she looks good edited, she otherworldly good in motion..

She fogs them all, of all races

She fogs underage Brooke Shields
She fogs Megan Fox in Transformers 1
She fogs Taylor Hill
She even fogs Adriana Lima

Her visual is UNMATCHED

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, SubhumanForever, Aero and 11 others
Anstrum tier thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Andremln, Ascеnd and 9 others
Asians are the aliens of earth, everybody can objectively say that if an alien species were to have integrated an disguised itself, it would be asians.

Why? They look inhuman, distinctly something else. Distinctly the least comparable to other races due to inhuman distinguishable traits, and by definition, strange or odd facial features, their behavior as well, almost a hive mind organism that doesnt need to communicate on a personal level.

They are inhuman in appearance and in society.

She's relatively cute.

I say that because all asian women look exactly the same, but relative to dead average, she could be considered slightly above it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, Funnyunenjoyer1, Juandigomigo22 and 7 others
season 8 makeup GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, 1966Ford, twojei and 4 others
lucy liu fogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and HeightPilledum
@Hottaco34 this fakeupmaxxed LTB is really what he considers the most attractive woman in the world

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Hottaco34, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, efidescontinuado, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
Fogged
4282626 59330

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, h111, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
my troll essay about why asians arent human is more sensible and well rounded than your actual post btw

hate chinese people (not really i made it all up, thats my point its over for you)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, Hottaco34, 0S4MA and 1 other person
Asians are the aliens of earth, everybody can objectively say that if an alien species were to have integrated an disguised itself, it would be asians.

Why? They look inhuman, distinctly something else. Distinctly the least comparable to other races due to inhuman distinguishable traits, and by definition, strange or odd facial features, their behavior as well, almost a hive mind organism that doesnt need to communicate on a personal level.

They are inhuman in appearance and in society.

She's relatively cute.

I say that because all asian women look exactly the same, but relative to dead average, she could be considered slightly above it.
They are so beautiful you see them as alien

sohee alice

That says a lot

lucy liu fogs
No, but I'll say Lucy is in an odd position of being overrated and underrated at the same time

Overrated because of popularity, but underrated because her visual style is somewhat unique.
Only in her prime though

They are so beautiful you see them as alien

View attachment 3075623

That says a lot

No, but I'll say Lucy is in an odd position of being overrated and underrated at the same time

Overrated because of popularity, but underrated because her visual style is somewhat unique.
Only in her prime though
proved my point with this picture

looks like bugs more specifically now that i see this. they dont look like aliens they look like bugs, the wide open and bad eye area with weak brow projections, the weak jaws and the strange half way open mouth, like a salivating reptile or something. truly some wicked creatures now that i take a closer look.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, GlamourPursuer, Andremln and 5 others

looks like bugs more specifically now that i see this. they dont look like aliens they look like bugs, the wide open and bad eye area with weak brow projections, the weak jaws and the strange half way open mouth, like a salivating reptile or something. truly some wicked creatures now that i take a closer look.
My thoughts exactly, the only "asian" woman I've ever found attractive had insane amounts of surgery to look white or were mixed

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
My thoughts exactly, the only "asian" woman I've ever found attractive had insane amounts of surgery to look white or were mixed
its a fetish, has no basis in objectivity or PSL.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
chaewon mogs

:love:

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, efidescontinuado, murdah and 1 other person
Gugu mbatha-raw fogs her lol

I'm confident that Sohee chinmogs you
230525 ALICE Sohee documents 8

Her jaw is very strong too, you just don't see it because her face is squishy

stfu you are capping, ive never seen an asian girl ever try to look white apart from maybe dying their hair blonde and contacts, and even then it looks striking BECAUSE of their asian features, not because they look like tranny white girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and HeightPilledum
subhuman ethnic filth. get it off my screen.
ik you dalits worship white women, but just accept the fact that there are gl women outside white women

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I'm confident that Sohee chinmogs you
View attachment 3075641
Her jaw is very strong too, you just don't see it because her face is squishy
lol tell me the girl next to her doesnt look like a fucking grasshopper mr.pilledum!

i got you now!

YOU LIE AND FORSAKE YOU OWN HONOR AND GOOD CONSIENCE

OR YOU TELL THE TRUTH. SAY IT. THE BROAD LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING BUG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln and HeightPilledum
I still see him post on Instagram

My 50yo mother fogs this ugly sheeboon
View attachment 3075649
so this niggas type is minecraft steve african women

and chinks

jesus you got it easy man. i wish i was attracted to exclusively low SMV easily achievable LTRable races like that. I wish i had a taste for bottom of the barrel ethnicities.

i envy you tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln
chaewon mogs

:love:

I like Chaewon, but I personally think she's overrated

It's mainly her nose and her lower half that don't quite convince me
Le sserafim my intro to kpop v0 r8f3v6idkjyc1

I think in her group Sakura is the best looking one

so this niggas type is minecraft steve african women

and chinks

jesus you got it easy man. i wish i was attracted to exclusively low SMV easily achievable LTRable races like that. I wish i had a taste for bottom of the barrel ethnicities.

i envy you tbh
I do not like black women

I like Chaewon, but I personally think she's overrated

It's mainly her nose and her lower half that don't quite convince me
View attachment 3075654
I think in her group Sakura is the best looking one
far left and right and literally complete subhumans

this is the peak of asians, these kinds of stars are the peak and they cant filter out subhumans

indicative of the overall attractiveness of the race if you ask me (or anyone unbiased)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln and HeightPilledum
stfu you are capping, ive never seen an asian girl ever try to look white apart from maybe dying their hair blonde and contacts, and even then it looks striking BECAUSE of their asian features, not because they look like tranny white girls
I said surgery to look white, and im referring to random insta whores cause I've never found ANY of the multiple asian women I've known IRL attractive

ik you dalits worship white women, but just accept the fact that there are gl women outside white women
There are, just not gooks :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Not the best looking women, not even the best looking east asian.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Andremln, 0S4MA, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Not the best looking women, not even the best looking east asian.
I've already made threads about asking for the best looking East Asian women, and yet none of them have the appeal Sohee has

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
She's not real tho

Of course she’s not real, a real gook with a tiny bit of sex appeal doesn’t exist.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I do not like black women

Neither do I particularly but sheeboons still fog chinks

JFL at this ugly bitch being called a Stacy:
53E9B8CC AEA2 4C3F B28D D5A1DAA9297E
E1BDD1B5 1D0C 45E1 AD3F 3B7CCC5BB88B

Sheeboon “stacies”:
702B8739 5E5A 4457 866C FBB2DC0480DC
EED898C2 BDD6 4C16 B16F C2D355FA9CB3
05D1CFC2 11F9 4921 997D E6E3E1238EBF
20ECD9B9 3161 4796 8D64 41FAE7DADF99

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Andremln, NateJacobs and HeightPilledum
Of course she’s not real, a real gook with a tiny bit of sex appeal doesn’t exist.
There's dozens of JAV actresses that look like her
Haruhana

9784775605523 it

634ef86f7fd0fa516d4d579c non nonoura photo book secret trip

The nigress is legit uglier than her on every aspect. Posing, editing and lighting and she's still uglier than Sohee's worst photos

BE5E8247 DAAD 488D 92A8 C91D00102E4A

Fogs that gooks entire bloodline

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Another thread about this uncanny looking squishy? C'mon apart from her body which is very hot I don't think she's unique. Her face shape is not my type and I haven't studied her ratios but I find her nose a little ugly and her cheekbones too big.

About Le Sserafim I think the best looking one has to be Kazuha but her body is flat. Sohee looks like she's trying to look white but fails. I don't want to see her again, I even find Wonyoung to have more appeal and she's a fraud too.

Hyewon fogs that fish looking foid Kim Sohee
Images   2024 08 06T221821420

Images   2024 08 06T221808939

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Now let's see her in candid
View attachment 3078564
Screenshot from a video of her sucking cock:

1EDA1868 1CB1 4037 B38E 36ECA565B8E3

Vs

Photoshopped, edited, makeup faux, filtered of “Stacy”
BC2D18AB 57EA 448B 9CA5 6F1FC734558C

JFL, don’t be deluded nigga. She still fogs

I didn’t take the screenshot, it’s the first thing that comes up when u type her name JFL

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
Already much worse when not angle frauding...
And those aren't candids, nigger. She's in front of her own cameras

Also she looks like utter shit in a lot of selfies
View attachment 3078571
View attachment 3078573
This is what you tasteless brownoids are hyping up as the ultimate mulatta?
View attachment 3078582

Not a brownoid try again faggot, neither am I a sheeboon lover. Just proving that chinks are the ultimate subhumans.

Do you not feel pathetic posting utter subhuman chinks and claiming they are the “most beautiful women in the world”, notice how nobody agreed with you? Even chink lovers?

Another thread about this uncanny looking squishy? C'mon apart from her body which is very hot I don't think she's unique.
Doesn't have to be unique
Jennie looks unique, but she's average looking
Her face shape is not my type and I haven't studied her ratios but I find her nose a little ugly and her cheekbones too big.
She's got one of the best noses you can realistically ask for to an Asian woman
About Le Sserafim I think the best looking one has to be Kazuha but her body is flat. Sohee looks like she's trying to look white but fails. I don't want to see her again, I even find Wonyoung to have more appeal and she's a fraud too.
Sohee is one of the few Kpop idols who doesn't dye her hair and rarely ever wore contacts
In the pics I posted her eyes and hair are pitch black

How is she trying to be white?

Screenshot from a video of her sucking cock:

View attachment 3078580
Looks utterly disgusting and phone camera makes her face look tiny, when it obviously isn't
Her jaw and face are wide
Vs

Photoshopped, edited, makeup faux, filtered of “Stacy”
View attachment 3078581
I've posted screenshots from fancams and candids that are better than this and she looks the same anyhow
JFL, don’t be deluded nigga. She still fogs

I didn’t take the screenshot, it’s the first thing that comes up when u type her name JFL
I don't care

Not a brownoid try again faggot, neither am I a sheeboon lover. Just proving that chinks are the ultimate subhumans.
You haven't proved to be White, ever
Do you not feel pathetic posting utter subhuman chinks and claiming they are the “most beautiful women in the world”, notice how nobody agreed with you? Even chink lovers?
No chink lovers in this forum
It's only me and maybe 1 or 2 people who are into Asian women

Most of you hate Asian women

Looks utterly disgusting and phone camera makes her face look tiny, when it obviously isn't
Her jaw and face are wide

I've posted screenshots from fancams and candids that are better than this and she looks the same anyhow

I don't care

You haven't proved to be White, ever

No chink lovers in this forum
It's only me and maybe 1 or 2 people who are into Asian women

Most of you hate Asian women

I’m half nordcuck nigga. I’ve posted my body before wayyy back.

C48A32EF D3D2 4BB6 B832 EC7AF840E762

Stop being so delusional nigga, she’s not attractive. Her only reedeeming quality is her body. It’s not shapeless like most gooks. (And even that’s mid tier when you put it next to a white woman with a good body)

Why are you riding so hard for this panfaced ugly gook who’s probably riding some 2 inch rice dick as we speak? JFL