ALICE's Kim Sohee IS the most beautiful woman in the world

I’m half nordcuck nigga. I’ve posted my body before wayyy back.

View attachment 3078595

Stop being so delusional nigga, she’s not attractive. Her only reedeeming quality is her body. It’s not shapeless like most gooks. (And even that’s mid tier when you put it next to a white woman with a good body)

Why are you riding so hard for this panfaced ugly gook who’s probably riding some 2 inch rice dick as we speak? JFL
I asked you to post your disgusting mulatta whore in candid and you can't even do that
Mcpqqyuevt691

Does she actually ever go outside? Has anybody ever seen her in the open? 😂

I gotta love how the worst photo of Sohee, one where she's tucking her chin and neck inside is still insanely cute, whereas this mutant looks like a caricature even in filtered selfies
1 5IFm7YAgTGud2byOsPMtjg

I asked you to post your disgusting mulatta whore in candid and you can't even do that
View attachment 3078629

I gotta love how the worst photo of Sohee, one where she's tucking her chin and neck inside is still insanely cute, whereas this mutant looks like a caricature even in filtered selfies
View attachment 3078636
View attachment 3078629

View attachment 3078636

This is as candid as it gets you fag
97667A36 FE9B 4A20 A750 62194753E5F2

JFL, she’s a OF internet whore, how would I possibly have any Candids of her?

And regardless, that doesn’t make that chink you keep posting any more attractive. She’s still a subhuman gook

This is as candid as it gets you fag
View attachment 3078658
I think you need to fully understand what a fucking candid is, photographywise

That is a phone camera shot, directly on her face

A candid photo is taken by an actual camera, at a distance and from a professional
JFL, she’s a OF internet whore, how would I possibly have any Candids of her?
There's random TikTokcels and influencers who have candids
And regardless, that doesn’t make that chink you keep posting any more attractive. She’s still a subhuman gook
DMA 290 354fe62c 4e2d 4cce bd92 2867ff4cc5b9

No surgery for her subhuman eyes