Ali's boxing record is unimaginely unmoggable

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year

This is George Foreman's record. His first loss he ever sustained in 8 years of boxing was to Ali. George was in his absolute primes, Ali was nearing his 40s. And he destroyed him like no tomorrow. Foreman could have easily selected and handpicked his opponents like Floyd and reached the goat status of 70-0 but he took shit like a champ. Notice Fraizer at the 38-0. another dude that never lost except to Foreman and Ali.

Now imagine a record only facing the best of the best opponents. Ali literally had it all. He beat Patterson (the youngest heavyweight of all times) , Foreman, Friazer, Liston, Jerry Quary

Literally unmoggable boxing record. I will admit he did lose to some nobodies tho esp at the end of his career. No doubt about that
But he accepted to take on the best of the best every fight no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Hero of the Imperium, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
Mogged by Mcgregor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22093, mug, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
Mogged by Butterbean

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
he boxed alot of untalented ppl but he's legit still

he boxed alot of untalented ppl but he's legit still
Nah nigga

Real talk Fraizer or Foreman woulda destroyed Tyson or Holyfield. The heavyweight era was then
Better punching power and shit. Technique was raw and shit .. now there's a lot of capped rules that changed the game style completely

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
wrestlemania xv wrestling GIF by WWE

• JFL
Nah nigga

Real talk Fraizer or Foreman woulda destroyed Tyson or Holyfield. The heavyweight era was then
Better punching power and shit. Technique was raw and shit .. now there's a lot of capped rules that changed the game style completely
when i was talking about untalented i didnt mean fraizer or foreman lol

and frazier wouldn't beat tyson idk about foreman tho

• JFL
The guy who made the grill?

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and ReadBooksEveryday
George mogs cause he made the grill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, blackbencarson, klip11 and 3 others
when i was talking about untalented i didnt mean fraizer or foreman lol

and frazier wouldn't beat tyson idk about foreman tho
Who nigga who

• +1
What round was this

sonny liston namemogs him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, klip11 and ReadBooksEveryday
sonny liston namemogs him
Liston wasn't even bad. This photo perma ended his legacy despite the fact that the nigga was a heavyweight champ

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Homunculus
George mogs cause he made the grill
When people aren’t bringing up Ali’s retarded political views and only refer to his sports skills then yeah he’s a GOAT just ignore his political bullshit he’s a hypocrite full of shit when it comes to that

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and ReadBooksEveryday
When people aren’t bringing up Ali’s retarded political views and only refer to his sports skills then yeah he’s a GOAT just ignore his political bullshit he’s a hypocrite full of shit when it comes to that
He was anti bullshit foreign wars

Whats to disagree about?

Unbeatable in the first Liston fight.

• +1
He was anti bullshit foreign wars

Whats to disagree about?
He chats shit about MUH BBC COMMUNITH MUH ANTI RACE MIXING when he himself is a mutt and his “HOT BLACK WOMAN” is a mullato who looks white, so much for “MUH PRO BLACK” he’s a fruad when it comes to that. He’s not even anti war his reason for not going was “no Vietcong called me nigger” which tbf I agree with but besides that his other points were dumb.

• JFL
What round was this
Looks like an exhibition when he was fat and old.

Also, he was only 32 when he beat Foreman, though famously his legs were never the same after the 3 year layoff.

• +1
Tyson fury mogs
8gYe.gif

Yeah, clearly the GOAT

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ReadBooksEveryday
View attachment 1878147

This is George Foreman's record. His first loss he ever sustained in 8 years of boxing was to Ali. George was in his absolute primes, Ali was nearing his 40s. And he destroyed him like no tomorrow. Foreman could have easily selected and handpicked his opponents like Floyd and reached the goat status of 70-0 but he took shit like a champ. Notice Fraizer at the 38-0. another dude that never lost except to Foreman and Ali.

Now imagine a record only facing the best of the best opponents. Ali literally had it all. He beat Patterson (the youngest heavyweight of all times) , Foreman, Friazer, Liston, Jerry Quary

Literally unmoggable boxing record. I will admit he did lose to some nobodies tho esp at the end of his career. No doubt about that
But he accepted to take on the best of the best every fight no matter what.
Ali was 32 when he beat Foreman. Barely over 30.

Patterson was very good and lb for lb one of the best of all time, but he was a modern day LHW, cruiserweight at best. He was about 6'0 190 lbs in his prime. Ali was 3 inches taller and 25-30 lbs heavier.

Frazier beat Ali the 1st time and depending on who you ask, arguably beat him the 3rd time.

It's widely thought that the 2nd Liston fight was a fix and Liston barely trained for the first fight. I will concede that it does not strain credulity that Ali beats a prime, well trained Liston. Also, Liston in his prime was about 6'1 212 pounds, the size of a modern day cruiserweight.

Quarry, while good, would be a modern day light heavyweight. Cruiserweight at best. Also, I can name a list of heavies and light heavies that likely beat Quarry. Although, he is a good win.

He chats shit about MUH BBC COMMUNITH MUH ANTI RACE MIXING when he himself is a mutt and his “HOT BLACK WOMAN” is a mullato who looks white, so much for “MUH PRO BLACK” he’s a fruad when it comes to that. He’s not even anti war his reason for not going was “no Vietcong called me nigger” which tbf I agree with but besides that his other points were dumb.
Guarantee that Ali smashed some white foid groupies and probably paid them to keep it a secret so he could keep up his pro black image.

Guarantee that Ali smashed some white foid groupies and probably paid them to keep it a secret so he could keep up his pro black image.
Off he did because look at the “black” women he dated all were white passing mullatos

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Nah nigga

Jfl....Tyson would bounce Frazier around the boxing ring like a basketball. You see what happened to Frazier when he came up against a true heavyweight puncher. Tyson was bigger than Frazier, faster than Frazier, better defense than Frazier, harder puncher than Frazier and better chin. That fight would be likely to be a massacre as Tyson would land at will on an opponent that's smaller than him. Tyson TKO Frazier 2-3 rounds

I would lean towards Tyson. Foreman was powerful, but he left himself too wide open. Watch Foreman vs Lyle. Lyle was a hard puncher who hurt and dropped Foreman and stood toe to toe with him. If Lyle had a little more stamina, he would have beaten Foreman by KO. Tyson would never have struggled like that against Lyle. He could hit just as hard as Lyle, but with a better chin, better speed and more accuracy with his punches. Foreman may have staggered Tyson, but the only way to stop Tyson was to hit him with many punches over many rounds. Foreman didn't have the mobility and technical boxing skills of a Buster Douglas or Evander Holyfield. Tyson TKO Foreman 5-6 in a thrilling fight.

Holyfield would struggle alot against both Frazier and Foreman. But he was the superior boxer and had superior speed to both of them. Due to styles, Frazier actually has a better chance of beating Holyfield than would Foreman. Holyfield hit a little harder than Ali as well. It would be a grueling fight between him and Frazier that I really couldn't call.

Now, Holyfield would absolutely have the style to beat Foreman. He had the chin to take Foremans best blows and the technical boxing ability that put Foremans to shame. Holyfield was a top tier counterpuncher and he would have a counterpunching bonanza on Foreman, the way Foreman left himself exposed. He also had better endurance to Foreman. Foremans only chance would be to KO Holyfield. Holyfields chin withstood the best that Bowe, Mercer, an older Foreman, Tyson and Lennox Lewis had to offer. I just can't see Foreman knocking him out. Holyfield stops Foreman late.

• +1
Jfl....Tyson would bounce Frazier around the boxing ring like a basketball. You see what happened to Frazier when he came up against a true heavyweight puncher. Tyson was bigger than Frazier, faster than Frazier, better defense than Frazier, harder puncher than Frazier and better chin. That fight would be likely to be a massacre as Tyson would land at will on an opponent that's smaller than him. Tyson TKO Frazier 2-3 rounds

I would lean towards Tyson. Foreman was powerful, but he left himself too wide open. Watch Foreman vs Lyle. Lyle was a hard puncher who hurt and dropped Foreman and stood toe to toe with him. If Lyle had a little more stamina, he would have beaten Foreman by KO. Tyson would never have struggled like that against Lyle. He could hit just as hard as Lyle, but with a better chin, better speed and more accuracy with his punches. Foreman may have staggered Tyson, but the only way to stop Tyson was to hit him with many punches over many rounds. Foreman didn't have the mobility and technical boxing skills of a Buster Douglas or Evander Holyfield. Tyson TKO Foreman 5-6 in a thrilling fight.

Holyfield would struggle alot against both Frazier and Foreman. But he was the superior boxer and had superior speed to both of them. Due to styles, Frazier actually has a better chance of beating Holyfield than would Foreman. Holyfield hit a little harder than Ali as well. It would be a grueling fight between him and Frazier that I really couldn't call.

Now, Holyfield would absolutely have the style to beat Foreman. He had the chin to take Foremans best blows and the technical boxing ability that put Foremans to shame. Holyfield was a top tier counterpuncher and he would have a counterpunching bonanza on Foreman, the way Foreman left himself exposed. He also had better endurance to Foreman. Foremans only chance would be to KO Holyfield. Holyfields chin withstood the best that Bowe, Mercer, an older Foreman, Tyson and Lennox Lewis had to offer. I just can't see Foreman knocking him out. Holyfield stops Foreman late.
Facts man you're probably right

Its kind of insane that Lennox Lewis isn't remembered as much as Mike Tyson despite being equally skillfull

Meanwhile for Ali's era, all the other legends still had major limelight (except Liston)

• +1
Reactions: klip11

Also Foreman is massively massively underrated

The dude was fighting even in his 40s, and beating the fuck out of niggas. His loss to HolyField as well was in the 12th round, whilst holyfield was in his absolute absolute prime.

Theres no way Tyson or Holyfield or Lewis wouldn't have gotten absolute knocked out in Foreman's prime. He was literally KOing dudes in 1 round for his entire career. The only guy that would have stood a chance would be Buster Douglas, and Douglas beat an in-prime Tyson (albiet toook a lot of hits)

Foreman fought till his 50s. Its completely insane.

FYI, if there is a debate on who the absolute Goat is

It’s Sugar Ray Robinson or Muhammad Ali.