Alisson just gets better

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
He's got chad face and body, fucks Brazilian models, is arguably the best in the world at his job, playing and worshipped by one of the biggest teams in the biggest global sport, earns $13m a year, AND now is running Bradley Cooper game

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
warra UCL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4430
Indian pheno = slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Toth's thot
Courtois mogs Allison in term of Goalkeeping ability back to his shithole favela
Don't ever say Allison is the best in the world when that mf conceded so much goals in the CL knockouts they were lucky the opp team were unlucky lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Courtois mogs Allison in term of Goalkeeping ability back to his shithole favela
Don't ever say Allison is the best in the world when that mf conceded so much goals in the CL knockouts they were lucky the opp team were unlucky lol
not a fan of TC, but he does something's better than alisson.

overall I still put alisson top 3, oblak, mendy or poss de gea (jfl) are as good or better

Courtois is mogger gk can’t deny…still remember that game he played against messi & barca in ucl a few years back and conceded nutmeg of hattricks tho:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Courtois is mogger gk can’t deny…still remember that game he played against messi & barca in ucl a few years back and conceded nutmeg of hattricks tho:forcedsmile:
sure but i like the present, this year messi shitted on his self because his true level showed (shit, just lol at him being called the goat when he can't score 10 league goals in a farmers league) and oh yeah, courtois ate messi in the both legs (well messi just had a penalty and courtois still saved it)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 9801
sure but i like the present, this year messi shitted on his self because his true level showed (shit, just lol at him being called the goat when he can't score 10 league goals in a farmers league) and oh yeah, courtois ate messi in the both legs (well messi just had a penalty and courtois still saved it)
True, things changed a lot now man

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Courtois is better than him but Alisson is the biggest chad amongst goalies ngl.

Prime Neuer was also a giga mogger

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Alisson Becker- best looking soccer player confirmed by women

No women ever talked about Ronaldo is hot, all i asked sayed Ronaldo is overrated, but this hunk is model tier

In terms of hot GK I'd say buffon, alisson, Kasper schmeichel, neuer, karius are the biggest moggers

football soccer GIF by Liverpool FC