All animals want sex dont be an animal

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
Legit tho literally the only biologically imperative that all creatures have in common

For the purpose of reproducing, it is essential for a creature to survive and evolve

Just a biological imperative if you define your life by it ur basically a fucking monkey lmfao

Literally only humans are conscious enough to care about other shit but you're still in ur dirty dish filled jungle of a room doing monkey shit writhing in agony because you can't get ur dick wet then wringing it out with lotion as a solution

So funny I don't have sympathy for depressed incels anymore

Ur apes lel go on nofap now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck, dehydrated, Autismcel and 6 others
You have truly ascended now

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Gaygymmaxx
You have truly ascended now
2 weeks of shroom microdose, nofap, and realized that the soul trap is only a hell hole, if you let the demons win, when gods light is within you, waiting to fight back. (Metaphorical God, core consciousness, not a man in the sky)

Make it entertaining, make it a battle

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dehydrated and dna_cel
2 weeks of shroom microdose, nofap, and realized that the soul trap is only a hell hole, if you let the demons win, when gods light is within you, waiting to fight back. (Metaphorical God, core consciousness, not a man in the sky)

Make it entertaining, make it a battle

View attachment 2876363
Drugs are only temporary ascension and violence is animalistic unless you do it for pleasure or spiritual fulfillment but if you do them for long enough it will last and you will see the way

Drugs are only temporary ascension and violence is animalistic unless you do it for pleasure or spiritual fulfillment but if you do them for long enough it will last and you will see the way
I microdosed shrooms, and it made me realize my consciousness has been thoroughly restricted by the process of being human, I want to take them again to ease the process of differentiating my soul from my personality

Soul trap or not, I'm not certain in the soul trap but I do believe in the human form being so far from ascension as a result of the natural things on earth, it seems to me a wiped mind, has no chance of seeking enlightenment without understanding it, and mine or your line of thinking takes a lot of work to understand

It seems unfair to me that some individuals will live and die by dopamine and fun simply because they didn't meet the right person, how many incarnations must they endure? That's just luck isn't it?

That's why I favor the soul trap. Idk if you believe in reincarnation but I'd reckon you do?

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
I microdosed shrooms, and it made me realize my consciousness has been thoroughly restricted by the process of being human, I want to take them again to ease the process of differentiating my soul from my personality

Soul trap or not, I'm not certain in the soul trap but I do believe in the human form being so far from ascension as a result of the natural things on earth, it seems to me a wiped mind, has no chance of seeking enlightenment without understanding it, and mine or your line of thinking takes a lot of work to understand

It seems unfair to me that some individuals will live and die by dopamine and fun simply because they didn't meet the right person, how many incarnations must they endure? That's just luck isn't it?

That's why I favor the soul trap. Idk if you believe in reincarnation but I'd reckon you do?
I believe that being certain of/truly "knowing" anything is inherently impossible because we have to take too many things for granted life may or may not be an illusion for all of us

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Its better to live an animalistic and hedonistic life because it is what you were designed for(biologically at least) than to look for meaning which you will most likely never attain

Its better to live an animalistic and hedonistic life because it is what you were designed for(biologically at least) than to look for meaning which you will most likely never attain
:lul: Bro!

I didn't expect this from an intellectual

• JFL
Legit tho literally the only biologically imperative that all creatures have in common

For the purpose of reproducing, it is essential for a creature to survive and evolve

Just a biological imperative if you define your life by it ur basically a fucking monkey lmfao

Literally only humans are conscious enough to care about other shit but you're still in ur dirty dish filled jungle of a room doing monkey shit writhing in agony because you can't get ur dick wet then wringing it out with lotion as a solution

So funny I don't have sympathy for depressed incels anymore

Ur apes lel go on nofap now
all animals want food just don’t want food don’t be an animal bro:feelsokman:

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and dna_cel
You can't escape your primitive nature

• +1
I agree to a degree tbh, but soul trap is just the safe option

Why the safe option?

( "yo I'm god ur dead nigga"

"Sheit ggm told me ur not the real God I'm out!"

"Oh you denied God? Ok well ur a good person who wasn't a sinner and I'm not a PIECE OF SHIT so you can go to heaven anyway even though you believed ggm :feelshah: )

That's how it'd go if I was wrong and big G is up there

If I was right you're fucked forever because ggm will not be active on looksmaxx when you get reincarnated and you will suffer on earth being a lesser creature for ETERNITY

The stakes are immense. So I'm going to look further with dmt and shit nigga :feelsping:

• +1
sex isnt for reproducing, its for pleasure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and dna_cel
You are so wise an elusive, only ever a sentence or two, but always valuable. :feelshah:
All humans are capable of intellectual thought to some degree but "intellectuals" Are the ones who have enough time to utilise it

sex isnt for reproducing, its for pleasure
Sex is only for reproduction that is why it's pleasurable so animals keep reproducing but humans have found ways to cheat that with contraception

• +1
This whole thread is essays.org. Act your intellect faggots

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Gaygymmaxx
Sex is only for reproduction that is why it's pleasurable so animals keep reproducing but humans have found ways to cheat that with contraception
Precisely my point

Not having sexual desire is impossible. But defining your life by it if you're ugly unsuccessful, and depressed makes you all genes, all body, all brain, NO HIGHER THINKING, PROGRAMMED MONKEY

Be depressed about something real

Our purpose as the only intelligent species with the capacity for higher thinking cannot be to simply, act like animals... how does that add up.

• +1