All blondes look whory

Volksstaffel

Volksstaffel

Life is beautiful
Joined
Jul 23, 2024
Posts
14,366
Reputation
81,304
Fact
 
  • +1
Reactions: whiskers52, [polarity], 146cmsubhuman and 9 others
I mean most decent looking people tend to look whory

Maybe that just means blondes are more attractive on average so you assume their whores:think:
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: [polarity], sasha108, -joe and 3 others
1790636775649
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman, -joe, ibmh and 1 other person
I prefer brunettes with pale skin and blue eyes
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Volksstaffel, ibmh, Tesarossa and 1 other person
Also they all look stupid
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Volksstaffel and prestrictionn
That's why I can't stand them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and Volksstaffel
yeah, ngl hitler was completely wrong, blonde hair is low class
 
  • +1
Reactions: prestrictionn and Volksstaffel

Similar threads

Upsilon
Replies
1
Views
27
ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
anemo
Replies
7
Views
82
anemo
anemo
vyyavka
Replies
8
Views
92
vyyavka
vyyavka
valentine
Replies
18
Views
128
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
227
Views
527
AscendHQ
AscendHQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top