Another all-nighter

Do you go on nightwalks?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
No ambien here, I’ve got temazepam though.
nice. have you tried lemborexant though? its a newer medication that blocks the awake signals in your brain and doesnt leave you feeling as groggy the next day like most meds do
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I see, so you’ve been there for 12 years now. Are you completely Americanized now?
I wouldn't say completely but I feel very american now. I'm so thankful my mother made me eat Ukrainian food and not american fast food though
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
nice. have you tried lemborexant though? its a newer medication that blocks the awake signals in your brain and doesnt leave you feeling as groggy the next day like most meds do
That sounds really good, but no I haven’t tried it. I haven’t even tried the temazepam. I don’t wanna rely on chemicals like that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zygomati𝖼
I wouldn't say completely but I feel very american now. I'm so thankful my mother made me eat Ukrainian food and not american fast food though
What kind of food is that exactly? Any examples? Feel free to add pics.
 
That sounds really good, but no I haven’t tried it. I haven’t even tried the temazepam. I don’t wanna rely on chemicals like that.
you can try magnesium glycinate. its a supplement that helps with calming your body down
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
What kind of food is that exactly? Any examples? Feel free to add pics.
1000025043

(No, there's no KFC fried in breadcrumbs, and a kilogram of spices)
That's why I don't think you'll like it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orion and Gengar’s Ghost
  • +1
Reactions: Zygomati𝖼 and TrueAfghan
What kind of food is that exactly? Any examples? Feel free to add pics.
A classic would be food called otbivni. They're basically just like chicken breasts pounded down until they're flat and then fry them.
 

Attachments

  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
A classic would be food called otbivni. They're basically just like chicken breasts pounded down until they're flat and then fry them.
This lowkey looks like fish.
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT and Odindvatres
I also ate a bunch of pelmeni as a kid because I was a picky eater:lul:
 

Attachments

  • images.webp
    images.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I'm a Serb, go and fucking eat, but what do Dalits usually eat? Can you tell me?
Do Serbs have the same dishes as Ukrainians then? Because I was asking the other guy and you posted that so now I am curious. I don’t know what dalits eat because I’m not a dalit. I’m an indo-aryan kang. :THICC:
 
By the way, I think Brootal. :feelswhy:
By the way, I think it would be appropriate to tell you something, I reprimanded Ildus when I came to India and he started taking my money after I cleaned his shoes, will you apologize?
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Bad picture the ones my mom used to make weren't breaded so they looked differdnt
I bet they tasted great whenever your mom made them. :D Do you have Ukrainian restaurants that sell it? If so did you try?
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
By the way, I think it would be appropriate to tell you something, I reprimanded Ildus when I came to India and he started taking my money after I cleaned his shoes, will you apologize?
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
I’m from Pakistan. :Stare:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Odindvatres
I bet they tasted great whenever your mom made them. :D Do you have Ukrainian restaurants that sell it? If so did you try?
I've lived in the us 12 years and I haven't seen a Ukrainian restaurant a single time:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I've lived in the us 12 years and I haven't seen a Ukrainian restaurant a single time:lul:
They’ve been here for like ten years and I don’t think I’ve ever seen one either. :lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: VIGILIANT
Good luck bhai. Im exhausted so I sleep:feelshmm:
Sweet dreams, Ukrainian bhai! I shall follow you soon, in an hour or so. See you in dreamland. :D
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT

Similar threads

arkzy7
Replies
0
Views
21
arkzy7
arkzy7
dreamz
Replies
35
Views
74
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
103
Views
479
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
Matrix88
Replies
11
Views
60
Matrix88
Matrix88
ragu
Replies
0
Views
37
ragu
ragu

Users who are viewing this thread

  • dasein
Back
Top