All 'culture' was invented as a cope for incels dead srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Literally everything that we think of as 'culture' was invented by incels for incels. Monogamy was invented by incels. Popular entertainment was created by incels. Arts were created by incels...

Just lol if you think somebody who could be fucking hot women all day would be wasting their time making retarded paintings or writing some shitty novel when they could be fucking Stacy instead.

Basically all of culture and indeed all of human civilization exists only because a bunch of incels got mad they weren't getting laid and so created monogamy for the sake of the greater 'social good'.

And this is still true today. Do you think it's random chance that neckbeards/losers/incels etc are stereotyped as being disproportionately into things like video games, anime, movies/TV/comic books etc? Those things are what culture is. And it is all a cope intended to distract you from the miserableness of your existence.

Even socially respected people like soldiers, leaders looking for 'glory' etc are ultimately also just copers because they think statusmaxing is a substitute for a good social life and female attention.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss, hairyballscel, Deleted member 15305 and 15 others
DAS WAT LIVING IN A FROZEN ROCK IN THE MIDDLE OF ATLANTIC DOES TO A MF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Heguldus, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
they create culture to entertain chad & his harem

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: micropenis29, Aqua, SAR and 3 others
just because you are black doesnt mean you are not white

• +1
Reactions: gamma

• WTF
Reactions: Tony
Very true.
When attractive guys do make art they usually emerge as the main star. The frontman for most bands tends to be the best looking guy. There's a reason why people know who Kurt Cobain and Jim Morrison are but most can't name the other guys from their bands.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jagged0
Very true.
When attractive guys do make art they usually emerge as the main star. The frontman for most bands tends to be the best looking guy. There's a reason why people know who Kurt Cobain and Jim Morrison are but most can't name the other guys from their bands.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: SAR
Just lol if you think somebody who could be fucking hot women all day would be wasting their time making retarded paintings or writing some shitty novel when they could be fucking Stacy instead.
@HighTierNormie being a code slave rotting in his dimly lit bedroom writing code for society

And this is still true today. Do you think it's random chance that neckbeards/losers/incels etc are stereotyped as being disproportionately into things like video games, anime, movies/TV/comic books etc? Those things are what culture is. And it is all a cope intended to distract you from the miserableness of your existence.

Even socially respected people like soldiers, leaders looking for 'glory' etc are ultimately also just copers because they think statusmaxing is a substitute for a good social life and female attention.
so basically incels breed innovation but don't breed?

Damn I have lots of creativity but zero motivation because my life as a sub-genetic retarded fringe incel

If things don't work out for me I will probably just cope with drugs and alcohol but until then im straight edge buckaroo incelroonio

This is literally the opposite of true. What a stupid black and white thinking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, Papal_Guard, AlexAP and 4 others
Legit most retarded thread I've read today that im not even gonna bother explaining why

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
OP:
Arts were created by incels...
Also OP:

most 'artists' are degenerates

Retards that have never had sex think that life is only about sex

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, gamma and ShowerMaxxing
Retards that have never had sex think that life is only about sex
Life is only about sex everything you do is meant to pass on your genetics how can you be on a blackpilled forum and still say dumb shit like life isn’t about sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 2968
Life is only about sex everything you do is meant to pass on your genetics how can you be on a blackpilled forum and still say dumb shit like life isn’t about sex
How much of the day do you actually spend having sex(if at all) if so?

How much of the day do you actually spend having sex(if at all) if so?
This is super-low IQ.

He spends no time having sex because he is incel you dumb fuck.

And yes, lots of men WOULD have sex multible times per day if they could. On most days I average out at about 2 wanks per day. Sometimes even more. And I'm in my early 30's and don't even have the same libido I did when I was younger.

100% facts. The only thing not cope is gaining applied knowledge to increase status, looks and resources. Everything else you spend time on is cope

If it this was true its smart, culture/status mogs physical attractiveness

Major cope. By incel for incels.

Many good looking and giga high status man care about their work as much if not more so than slaying.